baneini

Jun 28, 2017
How does anyone replay portions this game when there is no skip text key?
If you press ctrl + spam space it'll always click the 1st dialogue option during choices.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
How does anyone replay portions this game when there is no skip text key?
If you press ctrl + spam space it'll always click the 1st dialogue option during choices.
Load a saved game and go to menu. Then select system and change "instant text" from "normal" to "instant".

Now you can hold the ctrl key which will skip all dialogue but you won't accidentally pick an option.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Load a saved game and go to menu. Then select system and change "instant text" from "normal" to "instant".

Now you can hold the ctrl key which will skip all dialogue but you won't accidentally pick an option.
Thanks, I thought I tried that and that it failed.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know when the next uptade will be, any info in the weekly update from patreon??
I heard that there probably won't be an update a month anymore.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone know when the next uptade will be, any info in the weekly update from patreon??
I heard that there probably won't be an update a month anymore.
Where did you heard that? Sierra keep trying to put out an update every 4-5 weeks and most of the time she's successful. She is also trying to put Ouroboros at Steam at the moment which is why part of the reason why TLS wasn't ready for this weekend. But since it's "fairly close" it will most likely be out this Friday...

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Where did you heard that? Sierra keep trying to put out an update every 4-5 weeks and most of the time she's successful. She is also trying to put Ouroboros at Steam at the moment which is why part of the reason why TLS wasn't ready for this weekend. But since it's "fairly close" it will most likely be out this Friday...
"One thing I want to say unavoidably here: I am not sure how 2018 will go for TLS updates. It remains my primary project, and I hope to advance significantly closer to the end. However, based on the content that I intend to create and other impending events, I'm afraid the releases will be irregular." from her new years blog update.

I suppose you could read "irregular" as no longer once a month because that was the regular schedule before.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
"One thing I want to say unavoidably here: I am not sure how 2018 will go for TLS updates. It remains my primary project, and I hope to advance significantly closer to the end. However, based on the content that I intend to create and other impending events, I'm afraid the releases will be irregular." from her new years blog update.

I suppose you could read "irregular" as no longer once a month because that was the regular schedule before.
Why would you read it like that?

Sierra was clear that she plan to maintain a normal schedule but that there might be some delays due to content (we had those before) or "other impending events" (like trying to release Desecration of Wings on Steam).

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Why would you read it like that?

Sierra was clear that she plan to maintain a normal schedule but that there might be some delays due to content (we had those before) or "other impending events" (like trying to release Desecration of Wings on Steam).
Ok, sorry. But do you know when next update is??

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
t
In her last weekly Patreon post, Sierra said that 0.34 is "fairly close" so either this Friday or next one.
thx for the info. Do you know what is the next update is about, will it be the continuation of the succesion crisis? Since Sierra said that next update we will be able to invest again i'm wondering.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
t

thx for the info. Do you know what is the next update is about, will it be the continuation of the succesion crisis? Since Sierra said that next update we will be able to invest again i'm wondering.
no, the succession crysis is over (now is more like "wedding the queen game"), but from the last dialogue with tyna we leave ardford for some time. the preview screen is something 'divine-tower-relate-thing'. probably they start the study of the strange phenomena they witness during the meeting with alonon.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
t

No, succession crisis is over for the time being (Tyna is named Heir, but there is still a matter of her consort which we'll probably play a part in).

In Sierra's words "TLS 0.34.0 is getting fairly close. It is not huge, but it is more than just an interim/investing update." and based on spoiler screenshot we'll most likely do a 3rd run in the Tower as part of it.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
no, the succession crysis is over (now is more like "wedding the queen game"), but from the last dialogue with tyna we leave ardford for some time. the preview screen is something 'divine-tower-relate-thing'. probably they start the study of the strange phenomena they witness during the meeting with alonon.
No, succession crisis is over for the time being (Tyna is named Heir, but there is still a matter of her consort which we'll probably play a part in).

In Sierra's words "TLS 0.34.0 is getting fairly close. It is not huge, but it is more than just an interim/investing update." and based on spoiler screenshot we'll most likely do a 3rd run in the Tower as part of it.
Thx guys, hope it's this weekend the update, going to invest in everything hahaha, the changes in the locations is the part i like the most.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The Last Sovereign ... the first game to make paperwork fun.

I like Iris for her brains .... honest.

• Haha
Reactions: demoka

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You might want to wait a bit before uploading... 34.1 should be out soon considering some bug reports (being able to go back to Ardford and NG Palace being the largest ones and potentially game breaking).

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
You might want to wait a bit before uploading... 34.1 should be out soon considering some bug reports (being able to go back to Ardford and NG Palace being the largest ones and potentially game breaking).
Fuck that i need my fix.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want to cure Dari, she's quickly become my third fave behind Cumdump and Sarai (best high priestess ever).

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes