Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
been years since i played this. Lets give this game a good try :>

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh boy, i would die to get this game with pic or even animated art x.x.
i hope they get more money, maybe they will hire an artist then? :>

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
oh boy, i would die to get this game with pic or even animated art x.x.
i hope they get more money, maybe they will hire an artist then? :>
It's actually not too much a money problem but finding a artist that has the image the developer has in mind and is willing to dedicate themselves to such a long project. A more difficult task then you would think. If she does get more money though she will be able to look at more expensive artists.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's actually not too much a money problem but finding a artist that has the image the developer has in mind and is willing to dedicate themselves to such a long project. A more difficult task then you would think. If she does get more money though she will be able to look at more expensive artists.
i will cross my fingers that the developer will find a decent artist.
i already played this game for two hours or so and it already got me hooked up. the twist right at the beginning was so fabulous!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
i will cross my fingers that the developer will find a decent artist.
i already played this game for two hours or so and it already got me hooked up. the twist right at the beginning was so fabulous!
If love that you going to greatly enjoy this game, just wait until you get involved in the economy that's going to turn you on your head and the politics, for a rpg game this has more depth to it than most adult games. Just make sure you make time to give some love to your companions ; ).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
SO far I invested in the bridge for Devil's Canyon, I invested with with some evacuation dude (found in the mine) because he mentioned about an old Incubus King and some belongings. I didn't bother hiring any mercenaries. I was going to invest it in the bank but was unsure. I did save my game on a separate slot after killing Reval, and again after I did some other things, so I can always go back if I messed up.
the bank is the investment pay better dividend in the long run[if you make the investment go in the bank an take the profit anytime you can], the mine is good too. both can be done at 25K with a little help.
PS:the bridge isn't for the devil pass, but the rebels', doing it lower some investment later (and don't trivial amount, ~50% less)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the bank is the investment pay better dividend in the long run[if you make the investment go in the bank an take the profit anytime you can], the mine is good too. both can be done at 25K with a little help.
PS:the bridge isn't for the devil pass, but the rebels', doing it lower some investment later (and don't trivial amount, ~50% less)
Son of a bitch, I should have figured thats what the bridge was for, the guy looked shady.:mad:x'D

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Go Pro Go Tony Taka, hentai artist good enough for sega >.>

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Depending on what you're optimizing for, the bridge is a really good long term investment.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Son of a bitch, I should have figured thats what the bridge was for, the guy looked shady.:mad:x'D
another thing is a synergy between stineford shop (you can invest the second time go in the region) and a magic trade line [you find the guy in the ari yhilina inn when you return in the city] having both the return is more than double for both investment.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
What rats aren't those supposed to be spiders?
yeah I think they meant spiders, there's special equipment you can buy at the slums bar in order to help mitigate a lot of the spider nonsense, and having Ava's special weapon helps but you can setup your team how ever you want.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
yeah I think they meant spiders, there's special equipment you can buy at the slums bar in order to help mitigate a lot of the spider nonsense, and having Ava's special weapon helps but you can setup your team how ever you want.
Nah, I beet it without even buying the Thief pin or any equipment except Aka, I just use Weakened stab and use silence and stun.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Up until now I'm still debating if I should make a playthrough and sacrifice Qum seriously that 5k pron is tempting in its usefulness in the long run.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Up until now I'm still debating if I should make a playthrough and sacrifice Qum seriously that 5k pron is tempting in its usefulness in the long run.
its not, it makes it impossible to get 100 RP with Qum for the gathering, makes it impossible to use qum to save House of Thelon leader in chapter 3 which makes you lose out on the best rewards.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There is an open debate about Qum... as of version 0.25.2 Sierra said that we saw most of the consequences. Most, not all. There are some RP loss (biggest issue might be missing 2 points with Ginasta... especially considering you start at -50 RP!), missing out on 2 point with Yhilin Acceptance (which also mean 0.5 points of Arclent acceptance when 3AW start) and you can't get full reward from Forging Ties quest.

Will there be something else in the future... guess we'll have to wait and see.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes