applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Just started playing, yeah I really liked the game. It would be so much better if the sex scenes are visualized and not just made of text. I saw Sierra's other games and they have great art, so it's kind of unfortunate this one doesn't have any.

Reactions: Rituf

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
Just started playing, yeah I really liked the game. It would be so much better if the sex scenes are visualized and not just made of text. I saw Sierra's other games and they have great art, so it's kind of unfortunate this one doesn't have any.
use walkthrough

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
No I mean I wasn't stuck in the game or anything, so I didn't need walkthrough or cheat. I was just saying the game could have been a lot more with pictures during sex scenes.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
No I mean I wasn't stuck in the game or anything, so I didn't need walkthrough or cheat. I was just saying the game could have been a lot more with pictures during sex scenes.
Yeah, there's been a lot of talk about adding art to TLS but Sierra hasn't found the right artist. And at this point adding art to a game which has 60+ sex scenes is a daunting task.

Reactions: Ripe

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is my game bugged or something? After I find Mestan in New Givini and talk to him, and I get teleported to a room with Tyna and him, she walks up to me turns around and then nothing. Can't move or do anything.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, there's been a lot of talk about adding art to TLS but Sierra hasn't found the right artist. And at this point adding art to a game which has 60+ sex scenes is a daunting task.
I'm not too sure but didn't Noxian Nights and Desecration of Wings have art during sex scenes?

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
No, make your first run blind... then make a second one using the walktrough to see what you missed and how badly you did.
Oh, fuck, that was me. That was me so much. Then I started playing each update several times, scouring everything I could find on the wiki and in the game to get every scrap of content I could possibly find. I still have pages and pages of notes for how to play through parts of the game that were changed and that I had to revise when they were updated. Some seriously awesome people contribute to that wiki, holy crap. And that's before I'd use cheats to make subsequent playthroughs more interesting.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not too sure but didn't Noxian Nights and Desecration of Wings have art during sex scenes?
Yeah but she had to Pay her own money for them by commissioning artists, I don't have the money to consistently support all the lewd game makers I love, but I'm never cancelling on Sierra's patreon.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
We're talking about hundreds of dollars worth of commissions to the same artist.
Besides at this point it's not worth it other games where shorter anyhow and most of them got their art post production of the tittle not while it was being developed.

Which isn't to say your wrong, but I'd rather have a masterpiece of a game and story before I get my visual senses stimulated by sexy artworks.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
We passed 60+ sex scenes at least a year ago... if not two years ago. By now, if you count all the plot and RP locked scenes we're getting close to 150 scenes.

Making the task of finding an artist near impossible since I doubt you could find someone crazy enough to take on the project of this size (especially since game is only about 65-70% done). And even if you find one, it would probably cost way too much...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
He could cheat to a certain extent and find CG's from other 2d artists who wouldn't mind it. I go on to look at artists galleries, 2D, 3D, Older art (tho its rare to find famous erotic artist from the 1950's and up, or even some of the erotic art from the 1700's - 1800's) Drawn artists ect.. They also have a category "Artist CG's", usually Jap, and Chinese artists most are censored tho (due to their goofy censorship laws)!

The thing about that site is if its an artist who is concerned with people giving away pic galleries they're pretty fast at expunging the gallery. So most of the Artists listed seem to not be bothered by people posting their work, or distributing it freely!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah those two do have art with them, not sure why this one doesn't? Maybe the dev just wanted to do something different or didn't think this game would be popular, but kept on adding new content!

Still a really good game, so much so I had to restart since I f-up by going into the dungeon on my way to Yhilin. I dont have enough experience points with my crew to take on the Heart of Horror. I am going around again and killing everything in my path to build it up as much as I can. I could cheat and use the RPG editor but I'd rather play it out!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Noxian Nights (and Kingdom of Deception) have art because Sierra made it in cooperation with Nomo who is an artist (Sierra is a writer). Desecration of Wings have an art because Sierra commisioned it, but it was done recently. That game was completed long ago, she made it available to Patreons in raw form (barely any CG) last year. She commisioned remaining CG's so she could do a release on Steam and few other platforms. She is trying to commison someone to do art for this game but since she want the art to be consistent (so taking already available art is not an option).

As for having to "restart since I f-up by going into the dungeon on my way to Yhilin"... no, you didn't f-up. You were supposed to go there at that point. That is a tough fight, but if you got everything on your way to it you should be able to defeat it. It's not going to be easy, but it's doable. You have an option of going there during Chapter 2, but that adds 10 days to your "travel timer" which mean you'll get lesser rewards since you'll not move as efficently as you could and you'll also not be able to get best possible result on one check later on.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Really depends on how much of the mobs he avoided up until that point. If he avoided as many as he could it might actually be impossible

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You were supposed to go there at that point. That is a tough fight, but if you got everything on your way to it you should be able to defeat it. It's not going to be easy, but it's doable.
There are things that I didn't do, that maybe I should've! I didn't get to his daughter soon enough to build up her exp beyond the school. I wanted to get Aka her special knifes, but didn't! I remember playing out the Aka special knifes, before I found out about the dungeon but that was probably 4-5 months ago. I'm thinking the knifes and some other items I can buy should be enough to take out the Heart of Horror! No doubt it is still going to be a tough battle no matter what I do. I did get the demon down to 20% health before she wiped me and my crew out.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, you should get Aka her knife (for RP as well as because it's great weapon) and you should add Robin and Hilstara to party before you explore Stinford region. As for other items... pins that protect from poison are helpful. You should also clear out the infested house in Stinford, which is one of the hardest battles but you need to do it in order to get Shining Sword (we don't know what they'll do or if they'll have a use but collecting all of them seem like a good idea).

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes