falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
EVERYTHING can be double stacked by the way. Carina's shield of purity, Qum's arousing aura, ect.
Well, not everything. Just the generic "buff/debuff" for [insert stat here]. A lot of skills use that system, but not all - for example, Varia's frenzies are separate, and will stack with other stuff but not with itself.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well, not everything. Just the generic "buff/debuff" for [insert stat here]. A lot of skills use that system, but not all - for example, Varia's frenzies are separate, and will stack with other stuff but not with itself.
True. Buffs/Debuffs are stacked. States (unperson aura, sexual aegis, Uyae's modes,) can not.

kattfisk

Nov 12, 2017
holy f iam 13h in to this game and still so stuck in the story that i havent had time to fap dang good writing there

kattfisk

Nov 12, 2017
so iam stuck cant seem to progress with aka route i only have impress the ambassador left ive talked to every npc atleast five times by now ive done all other poor people quests and completed the mine rose jade quests now what iam obviusly missing somthing since the damn elf elder dont give me a quest

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Fucking seriously, I almost had an existencial crisis after encountering the herbalist halfling in stenai. For a moment there I thought Simon was about to get cucked by a 100 year old shota, so much for being an inccubus king. Then found out it was a woman.

Don't do this to me sierra, fuck man, my heart...

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Honestly, I don't think Simon can be cuckolded, at least in the dictionary defnition sense of being cheated on without his knowledge. However, I firmly believe that if any member of his harem wanted a little something or someone extra, and told him about it? The most he'd do is advise them to keep things safe, sane and consensual, as well as make sure their partner's taken care of as well. At worst he'd wonder briefly about whether he's doing something wrong, then conclude it really isn't any of his business what his friends do in their spare time.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Honestly, I don't think Simon can be cuckolded, at least in the dictionary defnition sense of being cheated on without his knowledge. However, I firmly believe that if any member of his harem wanted a little something or someone extra, and told him about it? The most he'd do is advise them to keep things safe, sane and consensual, as well as make sure their partner's taken care of as well. At worst he'd wonder briefly about whether he's doing something wrong, then conclude it really isn't any of his business what his friends do in their spare time.
That's cuck behavior though and I don't really like that kind of main character in my rpg.

But yeah, since the halfling was actually a woman, it's fine.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
so iam stuck cant seem to progress with aka route i only have impress the ambassador left ive talked to every npc atleast five times by now ive done all other poor people quests and completed the mine rose jade quests now what iam obviusly missing somthing since the damn elf elder dont give me a quest
THis may help, I'm not sure of the specifics of your stuck area to offer specific advice.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
tl;dr I still don't think Simon can be cucked.

That's cuck behavior though
Well, that's the thing- is it? As I understand it, being cucked means being too weak to do anything if your woman is fucking some other person male or female, even if they're doing it in front of you. But does Simon consider the women in his harem 'his' women? Remember, this is the guy who let his wife bring a lot of other people into their bed, and he never mentioned if all of them were women. He also has a habit (at least, up to around the middle of the game) of questioning whether or not women are being with him voluntarily, hardly the ideal of a man who wants his women to be his and his alone. Heck, after her transformation, poor Aka has to make it her own personal quest just to convince Simon that she truly loves him, and that his IK powers have not changed her mind before or after.

I mean, maybe I have a different read on the guy than most, but I simply cannot see Simon getting pissy if, say, he found out Hilstara was seeing some hot young stud while he was away assembling a national economy (or whatever he does in his spare time). Even moreso if we're talking about the succubi with him, who literally need sex to survive. Hell, Trin could be fucking an entire army of dudes and dudettes in another room while simultaneously giving Simon some attention, and the worst I think he'd react is telling her to pace herself.

See, I think the key here is that they were never 'Simon's women' in the first place- they're a group of talented women who Simon has a sexual (but by no means exclusive) relationship with, and whose goals align with his own, to the point where it's simply more convenient to be near him as shit goes down. And I think Simon's mature enough to know that, as independent women with minds and desires of their own, they will make their own decisions about things- which, yes, might mean they might choose to have a go at someone other than Simon. Just remember the early chapters, where poor Yarra was trying to convince Simon to make Megail, Janine and practically every other powerful woman he met into his obedient fuckslaves, and Simon kept refusing because that's not how Simon rolls.

Of course, I doubt they would, since this is an RPG with a strong focus on the protagonist, but there's always a chance, because Simon lets them have the chance to explore new things and meet new people. If he didn't, he wouldn't be Simon anymore, he'd be the Incubus Emperor, or the Fucklord.

I mean, I get it- I play Free Cities, I've finished all the Kangoku Senkan games to date (not the Taimanin series though- the character designs never really did it for me), I've gone through Rance, I can understand the charm behind having an exclusive harem. It's just that I don't think Simon is anything like Donny Bohgan or Rance, and that's what makes him truly special as a video game protagonist, much less one from an H-RPG.

In short:

TLS.png

Let's not confuse one for the other.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
tl;dr I still don't think Simon can be cucked.

Well, that's the thing- is it? As I understand it, being cucked means being too weak to do anything if your woman is fucking some other person male or female, even if they're doing it in front of you. But does Simon consider the women in his harem 'his' women? Remember, this is the guy who let his wife bring a lot of other people into their bed, and he never mentioned if all of them were women. He also has a habit (at least, up to around the middle of the game) of questioning whether or not women are being with him voluntarily, hardly the ideal of a man who wants his women to be his and his alone. Heck, after her transformation, poor Aka has to make it her own personal quest just to convince Simon that she truly loves him, and that his IK powers have not changed her mind before or after.

I mean, maybe I have a different read on the guy than most, but I simply cannot see Simon getting pissy if, say, he found out Hilstara was seeing some hot young stud while he was away assembling a national economy (or whatever he does in his spare time). Even moreso if we're talking about the succubi with him, who literally need sex to survive. Hell, Trin could be fucking an entire army of dudes and dudettes in another room while simultaneously giving Simon some attention, and the worst I think he'd react is telling her to pace herself.

See, I think the key here is that they were never 'Simon's women' in the first place- they're a group of talented women who Simon has a sexual (but by no means exclusive) relationship with, and whose goals align with his own, to the point where it's simply more convenient to be near him as shit goes down. And I think Simon's mature enough to know that, as independent women with minds and desires of their own, they will make their own decisions about things- which, yes, might mean they might choose to have a go at someone other than Simon. Just remember the early chapters, where poor Yarra was trying to convince Simon to make Megail, Janine and practically every other powerful woman he met into his obedient fuckslaves, and Simon kept refusing because that's not how Simon rolls.

Of course, I doubt they would, since this is an RPG with a strong focus on the protagonist, but there's always a chance, because Simon lets them have the chance to explore new things and meet new people. If he didn't, he wouldn't be Simon anymore, he'd be the Incubus Emperor, or the Fucklord.

I mean, I get it- I play Free Cities, I've finished all the Kangoku Senkan games to date (not the Taimanin series though- the character designs never really did it for me), I've gone through Rance, I can understand the charm behind having an exclusive harem. It's just that I don't think Simon is anything like Donny Bohgan or Rance, and that's what makes him truly special as a video game protagonist, much less one from an H-RPG.

In short:

View attachment 596740

Let's not confuse one for the other.
I understand if you like getting cucked in games, to each his own. It's just not my thing personally.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I have to ask, is The Last Sovereign text only? And if so, is that ever going to change?

The writing is absolutely brilliant but it would be a shame if it lacked visualized lewds.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I understand if you like getting cucked in games, to each his own. It's just not my thing personally.
But that's not what I said- I said Simon can't be cucked because:
1: He doesn't see the women as his possessions (at least, not as possessively as your typical H-RPG protag)
2: He trusts them to make the proper decisions for themselves, as he knows full well that they're smart enough to do so.

NO PICS FOR NOW
Ahaha, this ought to be in the OP! That said, some CGs should be incoming within the next few updates, apparently.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
But that's not what I said- I said Simon can't be cucked because:
1: He doesn't see the women as his possessions (at least, not as possessively as your typical H-RPG protag)
2: He trusts them to make the proper decisions for themselves, as he knows full well that they're smart enough to do so.

Ahaha, this ought to be in the OP! That said, some CGs should be incoming within the next few updates, apparently.
I see, I didn't read your previous post tbh, but yeah I can agree with these two points, just not with the overall conclusion.

Though it's really pretty simple (not really):

1- If the women in the harem would really start doing other people behind simon's back it would pretty much ruin the game for a whole lot of people. Sierra no want that.

2- Means that If they had interest in doing other people, they would ask simon's PERMISSION.

3- He can either instantly agree/deny or prompt us with a choice. Not giving us (players) a choice, is pretty much cucking us, since we have no input in the decision wheter our women sleep around or not (that's where I thought the game was headed for a few moments, you could even argue that the fact that Sierra would wait so much and let us play throuh whole 3 and a half characters before introduing these elements the ultimate way of cucking of the player).

"But we don't get a choice for when a woman in the harem does another woman": Since they're girls, no one cares.

"What about Yarra and Qum in the gathering, we didn't get Simon's permission then". Circumstances aside, we get the player's permission which is much more important. The player has full control and can freely choose to do those scenes or not.

Hope my point is more clear now.

Last edited:

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All... would anyone happen to have a save file right before Shard distribution to the Harem Girls? Also, who would you suggest the Shards be given to? Thanks!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi All... would anyone happen to have a save file right before Shard distribution to the Harem Girls? Also, who would you suggest the Shards be given to? Thanks!
no clue, for now.
try to give it to aka and vhala, they refuse, but you gain some rp for doing that. if you give a shard to trin she gain two copy slots. give to riala grant few rp with all the other succubi (riala +5, yarra, qum, nalili and iris +3). give the shard to dari or uyae before they join grant only 5 rp, 10 after. robin gain 5 rp, 10 the other girl.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
no clue, for now.
try to give it to aka and vhala, they refuse, but you gain some rp for doing that. if you give a shard to trin she gain two copy slots. give to riala grant few rp with all the other succubi (riala +5, yarra, qum, nalili and iris +3). give the shard to dari or uyae before they join grant only 5 rp, 10 after. robin gain 5 rp, 10 the other girl.
Thanks for the advice. Would you happen to have a save file right before (or at least as close to it)ShardDistribution? My system got borked recently after I transferred some files...

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes