TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Been awhile since I played this and posted here... my last save was version 48.2, will past saves still work?

EDIT: nvm read the readme that aspect didn't change.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Ah, thanks for the information. Then I'll make sure to keep an eye on the game then!

Glad to hear that a game with writing this good won't be text only.

(also, dude, if it's not in the OP then people aren't going to see it, the thread is 190 pages)
Genre:

2D game, 2DCG, Text based, Male protagonist, Fantasy, RPG, Graphic violence, Puzzle, Romance, Adventure, Turn based combat, Incest, Male domination, Mind control, Monster, Monster girl, Virgin, Lesbian, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Harem, Group sex, Anal sex, Titfuck, Rape, Futa/trans, Furry, Footjob, Bukkake, Drugs, Sex toys, Prostitution, Slave
:rolleyes:

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Actually, according to your own words...

You clearly asked two separate questions, the first of which includes "is The Last Sovereign text only?".
That's fair, so my first question was answered by the OP. But my second wasn't, so their response to my point that it should be added to the OP is still incorrect.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it should be added to the OP
Yes, and no. CG art is barely a secondary concern for this game, because it's a story driven game first, and source of fap material second.
Since there's no hard date(s) for when art will be in the game in this thread, beyond "It's coming", adding it to the OP is pretty pointless - Too many don't read the OP, and too many don't use the search functions through either ignorance or sheer laziness.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone mapped out the pillars/blocking trees at the 1st Root? I'm trying to get the tree to move on the middle left-hand side to loot the two skeletons that are together. I can't figure out the right combination of pressing the pillars to remove that particular tree. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I'm trying to get the tree to move on the middle left-hand side to loot the two skeletons that are together.
"The glade with two skeletons can be unlocked only if Altina's ruse in the Twisted Glen was successful. Talk to the elf in the center right. The skeletons yield Sx and a . "

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
"The glade with two skeletons can be unlocked only if Altina's ruse in the Twisted Glen was successful. Talk to the elf in the center right. The skeletons yield Sx and a . "
Thanks a lot. What do you mean by Altina's ruse in the Twisted Glen?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes