Aug 22, 2018
Ayup, in NN the generic goatee guy his sprite's based on is used for a scumbag who gives Riven a place to stay...in exchange for daily blowjobs that she grows less and less upset about as she gets more corrupted.
A different coloured sprite of Simon shows up on occasion as a generic NPC sprite in this game, which always takes me a second when it happens.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
v0.54 came out for Patreon subscriber, and it might take more than a week for Sierra to finalize the public version...
waiting for more than a week... god, have mercy on my parched soul for TLS story

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
If the game needs indeed 2 weeks of polishing I hope that we get some leaks. The hype is huge.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Eh, I say let the anticipation build! It's half the fun!

And on a more serious note, remember that a lot of bugfixing and rebalancing happens between backer and free updates- it's very likely that there'll be changes in what people tell you about the above and what we'll get in a week or two.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I want to change the resolution of the game, but don't wanna have full screen. So ALT+Enter does not help. Any idea to get only a higher resolution?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thank jesus i started avoiding her when i noticed the stat was going down every time i spoke to her. Thanks for the help

for a list of opportunity to reduce simon's angry

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

for a list of opportunity to reduce simon's angry
Should have been clearer. Sending her back to the streets and out of the game is actually what i want :ROFLMAO: Thanks anyway tho, now i can avoid her with meta knowledge

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Should have been clearer. Sending her back to the streets and out of the game is actually what i want :ROFLMAO: Thanks anyway tho, now i can avoid her with meta knowledge
you cannot reach the best in a lot of outcome without her help.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes