congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Meh, i'll take it. Can't stand her
Thing is, IIRC it isn't possible to help/get with one of the game's best characters if you don't make peace with Wynn, especially as Wynn has a shared history with Simon and that character, and if you're pissed off by Wynn, I think you can guess who I'm talking about (mostly because I was in your position for a while). Also remember that for all her many, many, many faults, she's also a hugely talented mage, which Simon will need her for in the coming chapters.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Have there been any indications that we can get with Tyna? I kinda like her tbh and though these kinds of tings don't really affect me usually, having to set her up with randos for political gain just seemed wrong. I know it's not THAT kinda game but still holding out for Tyna.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Have there been any indications that we can get with Tyna? I kinda like her tbh and though these kinds of tings don't really affect me usually, having to set her up with randos for political gain just seemed wrong. I know it's not THAT kinda game but still holding out for Tyna.
There is no indication Simon ever will and a few fairly strong indicators that he won't, sorry.

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
Meh, i'll take it. Can't stand her
When i was in your position, i did the opposite. I kinda felt bad for her, so I kept looking for her everywhere just to trigger some switches and make simon's anger go down.
Besides, that loli necromancer outfit kills it. 10/10

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Thing is, IIRC it isn't possible to help/get with one of the game's best characters if you don't make peace with Wynn, especially as Wynn has a shared history with Simon and that character, and if you're pissed off by Wynn, I think you can guess who I'm talking about (mostly because I was in your position for a while). Also remember that for all her many, many, many faults, she's also a hugely talented mage, which Simon will need her for in the coming chapters.
I think you can get that character without Wynn since Wynn wants that character almost as much as Simon does. That said, I think people who don't like Wynn should just look at it as another Trin situation: She is too useful, so snap her up and make the best of it.
Have there been any indications that we can get with Tyna? I kinda like her tbh and though these kinds of tings don't really affect me usually, having to set her up with randos for political gain just seemed wrong.
Can't wait for "is the Ardoheim political crisis NTR?" discourse in this thread.

Mar 14, 2020
I JUST started streaming this GLORIOUS FUCKING GAME this past weekend!! You can check out my plays on Bitchute and Goohshi! As far as sex scenes, it's just static portraits, but the writing is fucking sublime!

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Well since she is not a potential LI, it is not. There. Case closed.
I think what he was joking about is the tendency of some people to take your positions a few steps further and go:
X is an important female character who I like.
∴ X is meant to end up joining the protagonist's my harem.
X ends up romantically involved with some other guy.
∴ This is an NTR game and should've been tagged accordingly.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I think what he was joking about is the tendency of some people to take your positions a few steps further and go:
I always felt that TLS with all it's jokes and refences to other NSFW games (The chosen is your standard MC protagonist.) That the Fucklord was SL making a minor joke about the ANTI NTR extreme community.
Like the FL is so sensitive that he needed to make a super special spell that blocked any women in the country from having sex with anyone but him personally.

Reactions: falafelswoop

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I always felt that TLS with all it's jokes and refences to other NSFW games (The chosen is your standard MC protagonist.) That the Fucklord was SL making a minor joke about the ANTI NTR extreme community.
Like the FL is so sensitive that he needed to make a super special spell that blocked any women in the country from having sex with anyone but him personally.
Oh yeah, he's definitely at least in part meant to mock that kind of incel.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
This game has both femdom and maledom scenes, but does not heavily focus on either. It is a good game with some femdom, but it is not a good "femdom game", if you understand me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

Eh, was gonna give it a chance

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the venting, game's amazing, but damn if this subplot doesn't frustrate me.

When i was in your position, i did the opposite. I kinda felt bad for her, so I kept looking for her everywhere just to trigger some switches and make simon's anger go down.
Besides, that loli necromancer outfit kills it. 10/10
Uh, interesting. Completely opposite reaction from me, tbh. I was actually hoping the game would give me the option to mindbreak her. Would have made more sense than the choice do it to Altina and Varia, imo.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Sorry for the venting, game's amazing, but damn if this subplot doesn't frustrate me.

Uh, interesting. Completely opposite reaction from me, tbh. I was actually hoping the game would give me the option to mindbreak her. Would have made more sense than the choice do it to Altina and Varia, imo.
Sorry but how is how Wendis acted any different then how Yarra acts now? They both heavily encouraged him to have sex with other women.
And it's not like Wynn gets a 'pass' for doing what she did to Wendis's remains. If you actually did any of her bonus interactions you'd see literally everyone, Robin, Sarai, Yarra, ect all ragging on her that what she did was wrong, and the way she brushed off Simon's feelings was even worse.

Not to mention she's been quite the ally in literally every event, especially with Robin helping both in the order test AND saving her during the 3rd war. And her apology wasn't 'sorry not sorry' as you put it. It was an honest confession that she wasn't able to move on like Simon could adopting Robin. She stayed stuck in her tower alone with grief going to extreme lengths just to bring her back. She was hurting and did something stupid, and Simon understands that.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry but how is how Wendis acted any different then how Yarra acts now? They both heavily encouraged him to have sex with other women.
And it's not like Wynn gets a 'pass' for doing what she did to Wendis's remains. If you actually did any of her bonus interactions you'd see literally everyone, Robin, Sarai, Yarra, ect all ragging on her that what she did was wrong, and the way she brushed off Simon's feelings was even worse.

Not to mention she's been quite the ally in literally every event, especially with Robin helping both in the order test AND saving her during the 3rd war. And her apology wasn't 'sorry not sorry' as you put it. It was an honest confession that she wasn't able to move on like Simon could adopting Robin. She stayed stuck in her tower alone with grief going to extreme lengths just to bring her back. She was hurting and did something stupid, and Simon understands that.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Look I don't like your evaulation of Wendis or Wynn but I doubt anything I can say will change that so I'll leave it be. The game has 32 harem mates so if you don't like a few it's no biggie.
However I do feel I have to argue the point of Wynn's apology.
As strange as it is to say, the 'issue' was not fully what Wynn did to Wendis's remains. The issue was always Simon and Wynn not accepting each other's grief over Wendis's death.
When we first meet Wynn Simon flat out says they were good friends but broke apart as they clashed in taking the death of Wendis in bad awful ways. And there they were almost 30 years later, broken apart by the same thing.
Wynn did a fucked up thing, but as explained by the 3 sited above, even worse was how she did not even apolgize to what she did to Simon.

And THAT is what the apology is for, because Wynn doesn't regret trying to bring her back and she'd try it again. But she's sorry for how she hurt Simon, because even without Wendis, Wynn still cares about Simon. And Simon doesn't just go '...' as you keep saying. His anger for Wynn doesn't just set to 0 at that point, he's still mad. However I think on some level he comes to accept that he doesn't own a monopoly on the grief over Wendis, and he can at least accept that Wynn wasn't acting in a cruel or thoughtless way, she was grieving just as much as he was.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
wynn is a fine character I understood her reasoning about why she did certain things and I sympathized with her but I must admit she is probably my least favorite character because of her constant droning about Simon dead wife to the point that i got pretty weirded out or bored. She does get some cool scenes but overall I just don't like the relationship between her and Simon it feels like she is using Simon as a watered down Wendis but thats my own view . I can totally see why people like her I think you should at least try to like Wynn before you dismiss her as a character. Seriously give her a try your finally warming up a bit to Simon maybe you'll warm up to Wynn as well.

to the point Waxer made above I completely agree with how he viewed the apology Wynn made to Simon. Wynn is saying that she is sorry that it hurt Simon but if there was a chance to bring Wendis back she was going to take it because she loved her too. Wynn is a flawed character but that's the reason why I cant bring myself to dislike her even though I kind of blasted her sorry Wynn fans :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daken9 and Waxer

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

you basicaly are fighting against the game.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Look I don't like your evaulation of Wendis or Wynn but I doubt anything I can say will change that so I'll leave it be. The game has 32 harem mates so if you don't like a few it's no biggie.
However I do feel I have to argue the point of Wynn's apology.
As strange as it is to say, the 'issue' was not fully what Wynn did to Wendis's remains. The issue was always Simon and Wynn not accepting each other's grief over Wendis's death.
When we first meet Wynn Simon flat out says they were good friends but broke apart as they clashed in taking the death of Wendis in bad awful ways. And there they were almost 30 years later, broken apart by the same thing.
Wynn did a fucked up thing, but as explained by the 3 sited above, even worse was how she did not even apolgize to what she did to Simon.

And THAT is what the apology is for, because Wynn doesn't regret trying to bring her back and she'd try it again. But she's sorry for how she hurt Simon, because even without Wendis, Wynn still cares about Simon. And Simon doesn't just go '...' as you keep saying. His anger for Wynn doesn't just set to 0 at that point, he's still mad. However I think on some level he comes to accept that he doesn't own a monopoly on the grief over Wendis, and he can at least accept that Wynn wasn't acting in a cruel or thoughtless way, she was grieving just as much as he was.

you basicaly are fighting against the game.
It's funny because at the beginning you actually listed all the things that i didn't much like. I guess my problem as a whole is the lack of player agency in some aspects of the game.

I will say this tho, it doesn't happen often that i dislike a videogame character, but when it happens i usually do it fully and kinda singlemindedly. Last one was Emhyr from Witcher 3 like 4 years ago (i did have to read the books to fully appreaciate his assholery, tho), so if nothing else it's probably a testament to this game's quality that it got me to care so much about its characters.

Witcher 3 spoilers VVV

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes