zoyle

Jan 23, 2019

you cannot avoid light collateral damage at the end of the gathering, push for no damage mean drop near every goal in the succubus council

you need:
  • Esthera RP 100+
  • Balia RP Locked
  • Wynn Join
  • Social score 60+
  • Economy score 100+
  • Orgasmic Empire 10+ {the max legit without airship estension is 20}
  • Rodak 2+ {max legit 5}
  • Orcsphere (balia custom equipment)
  • Five between: Nalili RP Locked, Chalice states 60+, New Givini 50+, Yhilin Final, Eustrin Final, Orri restaurant
  • Nearly Maxed Orcs hidden stats (Sapience:8/Magic:4/Actractiveness:4 Max Legit:8/5/5)
  • Tak'Kan 60+
  • All the Unique Orcs (Impaler, Implevon and Ralke alive after erosia, and Tak'Kan 50+ for grubbak)
  • Chapter 4/5 Orc Divesification Researched done
  • You can swap one of the two requisite above (all unique orcs or research done) with Tak'Kan 70+
  • Investigate Skullpounder of the Lord of Blood First Time
  • For the Anak Race you need one of the three: {the chests are 7 in total}
    • tower research done + No chest + xestris talk + time max 29s (timer limit 9:31)
    • tower research done 6/7 Chest + xestris talk + time max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
    • tower research stared + 7 chests + xestris talk + timer max 45s (timer limit 9:16)
  • Nyst event you need 22+ Harem mebers (450 Mana) push nyst two time (250 Mana), Take esthera pillar (no cost), fend tanurak (100 mana), interact, but don't attack the LL {for the agreement with vunne}. if you help mestan in the node fight before the gathering don't give him mana (the 100 mana will be used at the end to stop the LL) if you don't help him in the fight give him mana (reason, more rp gain), if you have mana to spare (strat with 550+) you can gift to it xestris. take a truce with the LoB (speculative)
  • Max vunne RP (talk with her every time and keep the agreement and don't attack LL in nyst event)
  • Max Riala points (orgasmic capital visit first time)
I just saw this quoted post, Fulm, and this is just wildly incorrect? You can't get every Succubus Council goal, but you can get nearly all of them with 0 collateral damage. Specifically, you can get everything except the 2 Philon-related Succubus Council goals to the highest possible level. I've attached my playthrough for reference, but this path gets you pretty much everything without any collateral damage:

1st Meeting:

Hint for Esthera to call out
Support Lustlord
Remain Silent
Influence the whole gathering

Day 2: Orcs

Prioritize Attractiveness
Orcent wins all fights (sorry, OE Orc Guy)
Investigate Skullpounder
Add more warriors
(Balia points: 24)
Reduce Zirantian Presence

Day 3: Orgy

Join the lesser kings
Visit or investigate Mestan

Day 4:

Max Riala Points
Investgate Nyst
You have +2 race points from Philon agreement, so you can easily max gauntlet outcome

Day 5:

Win
Investigate Lustlord

Day 6:

Iris Choice: Neutrality
Investigate LOB

Results:

Gathering Influence 16+ [20]: Succubus Council +3
Riala Points 12+ [13]: Succubus Council +2
Social 60+ [65]: Succubus Council +2
Economy 100+ [126]: Succubus Council +2
Succubus Council Result: 9
Riala: "Fortunately, we're in an excellent position that should strengthen every individual result"

Slavery Reform: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Orgasmic 11
Slavery Reform 20+ [20]: Slavery Reformed, Council Overall +1
Riala: "I'm still a little incredulous, but it sounds like the Orgasmic Empire is actually thinking of reforming their slavery practices"

Gathering Rodak 5+[5]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "There was never a chance in hell of reforming Rodak, but I was pleased by how receptive they seemed. Perhaps one day in the future"

Gathering Philon 9- [5]: Nothing
Riala: "The Philonese succubi are really damn hard to read. They already don't have slavery, but I'm not sure if they'll help"

Lexande Connection: Council Overall +1
Riala: "From what I heard from Lexande, I think they'll help bend all future discussions in a reasonable direction"

Orgasmic Overall: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Orgasmic 11 + Orgasmic Empire 23
Lamia Contact: Orgasmic Overall +2
Orgasmic Overall 32+ [45]: Lamia Laws Reform, Council Overall +1
Yarra: "The Orgasmic Empire will be removing all official laws against lamias!"

Yhilin Final On: Council Overall +1
Yarra: "The Yhilini succubi were willing to listen, of course! Hopefully they'll embrace everyone soon!"

Rodak Overall: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Rodak 5 + Rodak 6
Rodak Overall 15+ [20]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "Rodak remains loyal to the Lustlord. The level of cooperation they display is itself a victory"

Philon Negotiation: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Philon 5 + Gathering Orgasmic 11
Philon Negotiation 25+ [25] + Gathering Philon 9- [5] + Gathering Influence 10+ [20]: Nothing
Riala: "I think we could have potentially fostered more agreement here on Renthnor, but Philon sunk all agreements"

Erosia 40+ [51]: Council Overall +1
Yarra: "We control Erosia, of course, but I was glad to see them piping up to support us on their own!"

Ghenalon 20+ [33]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "I was pleased to see some support from Ghenalese succubi"

Pan Succubus Council: Succubus Council 9 + Council Overall 8
Pan Succubus Council 16+ [17]: Permanent Council, Social +1, Economy +1
Riala: "We've established an excellent foundation for a permanent council"

Gathering Influence 20+ [20]: Gathering Overall +6
Gathering Orgasmic 14-10 [11]: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Rodak 9-4 [5]: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Philon 7-3 [5]: Gathering Overall +1
Lustlord Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Lord of Blood Investigation: Gathering Overall +1
Mestan Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Nyst Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Skullpounder Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Overall 14+ [14]: Orgasmic Empire +3, Ghenalon +3, Erosia +1, Rodak +1, Gathering Philon +4
Riala: "I'm surprised how many other groups heeded our warnings"

Unless the Philon outcomes prove to be very decisive, this is a highly optimized pathing for no collateral damage.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Unless the Philon outcomes prove to be very decisive, this is a highly optimized pathing for no collateral damage.
the variable "gatherting pilon" will be the 'informal' pilon country score for the rest of the game (confirmed by the dev)
and don't reach pilon-orgasmic trade agreement mean missing half of the council results (the other half is orgasmic slavery reform, the other thresholds are trivial) and a side effect you let the orgasmic champion die.

it's basicaly a no-no-no

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I just saw this quoted post, Fulm, and this is just wildly incorrect? You can't get every Succubus Council goal, but you can get nearly all of them with 0 collateral damage. Specifically, you can get everything except the 2 Philon-related Succubus Council goals to the highest possible level. I've attached my playthrough for reference, but this path gets you pretty much everything without any collateral damage:

1st Meeting:

Hint for Esthera to call out
Support Lustlord
Remain Silent
Influence the whole gathering

Day 2: Orcs

Prioritize Attractiveness
Orcent wins all fights (sorry, OE Orc Guy)
Investigate Skullpounder
Add more warriors
(Balia points: 24)
Reduce Zirantian Presence

Day 3: Orgy

Join the lesser kings
Visit or investigate Mestan

Day 4:

Max Riala Points
Investgate Nyst
You have +2 race points from Philon agreement, so you can easily max gauntlet outcome

Day 5:

Win
Investigate Lustlord

Day 6:

Iris Choice: Neutrality
Investigate LOB

Results:

Gathering Influence 16+ [20]: Succubus Council +3
Riala Points 12+ [13]: Succubus Council +2
Social 60+ [65]: Succubus Council +2
Economy 100+ [126]: Succubus Council +2
Succubus Council Result: 9
Riala: "Fortunately, we're in an excellent position that should strengthen every individual result"

Slavery Reform: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Orgasmic 11
Slavery Reform 20+ [20]: Slavery Reformed, Council Overall +1
Riala: "I'm still a little incredulous, but it sounds like the Orgasmic Empire is actually thinking of reforming their slavery practices"

Gathering Rodak 5+[5]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "There was never a chance in hell of reforming Rodak, but I was pleased by how receptive they seemed. Perhaps one day in the future"

Gathering Philon 9- [5]: Nothing
Riala: "The Philonese succubi are really damn hard to read. They already don't have slavery, but I'm not sure if they'll help"

Lexande Connection: Council Overall +1
Riala: "From what I heard from Lexande, I think they'll help bend all future discussions in a reasonable direction"

Orgasmic Overall: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Orgasmic 11 + Orgasmic Empire 23
Lamia Contact: Orgasmic Overall +2
Orgasmic Overall 32+ [45]: Lamia Laws Reform, Council Overall +1
Yarra: "The Orgasmic Empire will be removing all official laws against lamias!"

Yhilin Final On: Council Overall +1
Yarra: "The Yhilini succubi were willing to listen, of course! Hopefully they'll embrace everyone soon!"

Rodak Overall: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Rodak 5 + Rodak 6
Rodak Overall 15+ [20]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "Rodak remains loyal to the Lustlord. The level of cooperation they display is itself a victory"

Philon Negotiation: Succubus Council 9 + Gathering Philon 5 + Gathering Orgasmic 11
Philon Negotiation 25+ [25] + Gathering Philon 9- [5] + Gathering Influence 10+ [20]: Nothing
Riala: "I think we could have potentially fostered more agreement here on Renthnor, but Philon sunk all agreements"

Erosia 40+ [51]: Council Overall +1
Yarra: "We control Erosia, of course, but I was glad to see them piping up to support us on their own!"

Ghenalon 20+ [33]: Council Overall +1
Riala: "I was pleased to see some support from Ghenalese succubi"

Pan Succubus Council: Succubus Council 9 + Council Overall 8
Pan Succubus Council 16+ [17]: Permanent Council, Social +1, Economy +1
Riala: "We've established an excellent foundation for a permanent council"

Gathering Influence 20+ [20]: Gathering Overall +6
Gathering Orgasmic 14-10 [11]: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Rodak 9-4 [5]: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Philon 7-3 [5]: Gathering Overall +1
Lustlord Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Lord of Blood Investigation: Gathering Overall +1
Mestan Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Nyst Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Skullpounder Investigation Done: Gathering Overall +1
Gathering Overall 14+ [14]: Orgasmic Empire +3, Ghenalon +3, Erosia +1, Rodak +1, Gathering Philon +4
Riala: "I'm surprised how many other groups heeded our warnings"

While that is a pretty darn good, I'd be worried about missing those Philon scores. This is going off speculation as we don't know what the future might bring and what will be crucial. But in my opinion we've probably seen all the negative consequences of light collateral, minor death, minor country score lost, minor increases to certain investments. Those investments increase can hurt a bit, but nothing on that list is to hard to work around for a playthrough.

Losing the Philion goals? We have no idea the consequences of that just yet. Could be nothing. Or it could have some bad repercussions in the future almost certain conflicts with the Anak. We just don't know yet. However for now I'll accept the consequence we do know in the light collateral vs the unknow.

This of course is all possible to change, thank you for the guide I'll keep it on hand in case those scores for Philion end up not important!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
While that is a pretty darn good, I'd be worried about missing those Philon scores. This is going off speculation as we don't know what the future might bring and what will be crucial. But in my opinion we've probably seen all the negative consequences of light collateral, minor death, minor country score lost, minor increases to certain investments. Those investments increase can hurt a bit, but nothing on that list is to hard to work around for a playthrough.
we have already some info about "gathering pilon" importance in the future. she said something along the line "the gathering philon score will have in future effect far greater of other gathring score.

and for the investment, in the 0.55.0 the original investments were lacking any price change based on damage result in the end of the gathering, and compared to it no one investment have an increase cost with light collateral, one is even cheaper compared the 0.55.0 price

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
we have already some info about "gathering pilon" importance in the future. she said something along the line "the gathering philon score will have in future effect far greater of other gathring score.

and for the investment, in the 0.55.0 the original investments were lacking any price change based on damage result in the end of the gathering, and compared to it no one investment have an increase cost with light collateral, one is even cheaper compared the 0.55.0 price
Plus some investment have help to reduce the price.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The key detail is that there's an extra fight if Hilstara's with the party during the separation sequence, not the exp return from the boss fight.

And I agree re: storyline, surprise/twists can be good, but they're effective because most things aren't. There's a number of things in this game that have the potential to offer significant storyline twists, from the super obvious (who is behind the Chosen / what's up with Xerces) to just ordinary obvious (the zelica/wendis connection) to the much more obscure (like there no longer being space in the Harem menu for Elleani, or what might be implied by Carina -still not having an affection lock event-)

But if all of those surprise the player, it just feels like the storyline didn't make sense. And I think SL, as someone who not only makes more than just this game, but writes published work as well, is experienced enough to not make that kind of mistake.

FWIW, I think the Chosen aren't just a parody of outside stuff, but I've suspected for a while they'll turn out to be an in-game mockery, and that the force behind them is the same as or in coordination with the force that binds Ivala, and that the Chosen are the way they are in part due to those parties' hostility to Ivala. Making the "Chosen of Ivala" exemplify the exact opposite of what her church espouses. Since that force is probably Ginasta's "flat grey" and associated with Xerces (if it isn't him in entirety), it could also reflect some balance-obsessed shit.

And it's not entirely related, but I'll take this chance to mention my one hope: I hope that when we inevitably eventually fight whoever is behind the Chosen, SL breaks out the prologue battle theme again, which is a jam. I kind of wish she had used it for the chosen fight at the Gathering, but it'd be even better if it was the boss theme for whoever is responsible for all that shit.

edit to add: there's also the fun alternate Chosen explanation, which would have been more thematically appropriate in the earlier chapters of the game, which is that the Chosen really are (originally) from Ivala, and the Ivala who (as Tertia relates) hid herself behind an inviolable barrier to avoid being victimized by the Lustlord of the previous era, and then was somehow imprisoned within it by someone else, is actually pretty fuckin' horny at this point (and having some connection to those Chosen would explain why she was aware of Simon seemingly before he became implanted with his shard, since she and Mithyn discuss him by reference in a very early interlude, with the clear implication they've discussed him before, which would pretty much have to be before Riala did her thing at the start of the game, of course, this implies then that Ivala would somehow have been aware of Riala's plan in advance, which is itself quite the thing to consider. I do think it's quite clear that Ivala is directly pushing on Simon's behalf early in the game, which is why the legitimately-devout characters like Sarai and Carina get the kinds of feedback and feelings they do from praying, and the way that Ivala basically places Carina into the situation that will put her into the harem; the way Simon avoids detection before he has the resources to protect himself while encountering all the priestesses of Ivala that he does seems like it is likely due to Ivala's indirect support, IMO).
You did not mention Mestan why is Mestan having RP score in the first place.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Huh? Sorry but I was talking about the difference between light collateral and no collateral. And several things are cheaper with no collateral in comparison to light.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Huh? Sorry but I was talking about the difference between light collateral and no collateral. And several things are cheaper with no collateral in comparison to light.
the original 0.55.0 no investment was changing price based on no/light/heavy damage.
is an addition made after a suggestion (i forgot how made it).
and compared the "flat" price in the 0.55.0 the prices are only reduced. not increase, between no and light damage. (one is even cheaper with light damage compared the original price). so the changing price isn't a punitive action against a playthtough achieveng light damage, but a consolation prize for the one achivieveng no damage (but losing a lot in the pan succubus council outcome)
and light damage si basicaly the "canon" result. or you will miss altina and stark for ending the open section in chapter two in 15 days?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
the original 0.55.0 no investment was changing price based on no/light/heavy damage.
is an addition made after a suggestion (i forgot how made it).
and compared the "flat" price in the 0.55.0 the prices are only reduced. not increase, between no and light damage. (one is even cheaper with light damage compared the original price). so the changing price isn't a punitive action against a playthtough achieveng light damage, but a consolation prize for the one achivieveng no damage (but losing a lot in the pan succubus council outcome)
and light damage si basicaly the "canon" result. or you will miss altina and stark for ending the open section in chapter two in 15 days?
I feel as if we are having different conversations?

No one was talking about base 0.55 prices. I have no idea why you keep bringing that up.

What was being discussed was the positives vs negatives of light collateral vs no collateral.

It's a fact that with no collateral certain investments are cheaper.

I wrote several times that this cheapening of investments did not seem worth the cost of losing the Philion scores, but you still have to acknowledge they exist.

And dude I don't mean to be rude, but what the heck are talking about with 'Canon' results. By what basis do you POSSIBLY put that forward?

I've said this before but you can offer your opinion on which choice is best. No one will ever be able to thank you enough for your dedication for the guides of TLS.

But an attitude of saying "My way is the canon, your way is wrong." does not seem very healthy.

Again I am sorry if that comes across as rude, especially as I think one of us has misread the writtings of the other at some point.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Last played round .35, and have been pretty much waiting til done to restart, as I seriously doubt saves from that long ago will still work. So just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long left in dev cycle. One of the few rpgm games I actually plan to play. Just waiting... *twiddles thumbs*

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Last played round .35, and have been pretty much waiting til done to restart, as I seriously doubt saves from that long ago will still work. So just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long left in dev cycle. One of the few rpgm games I actually plan to play. Just waiting... *twiddles thumbs*
Old saves always work with this game.

Sierra Lee has said recently that she intends to have the endgame complete by the end of this year if all goes well and is currently undecided on whether to add poste-game content after that.

Edit: I would suggest continuing with old save now for blind/semi-blind playthrough; then starting over with guides after game in complete and wiki up to date.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Old saves always work with this game.

Sierra Lee has said recently that she intends to have the endgame complete by the end of this year if all goes well and is currently undecided on whether to add poste-game content after that.
Well, that is unexpected. Guess I'm to used to updates breaking saves. Good that it's getting near completion too. Maybe I'll just restart it now, by that time I'll have caught up to things again. Been so long I dun recall what route I was pushing anyway. o/

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Well, that is unexpected. Guess I'm to used to updates breaking saves. Good that it's getting near completion too. Maybe I'll just restart it now, by that time I'll have caught up to things again. Been so long I dun recall what route I was pushing anyway. o/
In that case, you might be interested in the modified version of 51.2 on the cheating page of the wiki that is designed for 2nd and later playthroughs to make catching up faster. It basically turns potions into instant win items. Saves can be transfered to a normal version of 51.2 of later at any time.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
One of the most beautiful games I do not mind playing the game again. I hope that more games like this one will appear from the point of view of the idea and the realism in terms of the decisions that you make will affect you in an answer or negative.

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
In that case, you might be interested in the modified version of 51.2 on the cheating page of the wiki that is designed for 2nd and later playthroughs to make catching up faster. It basically turns potions into instant win items. Saves can be transfered to a normal version of 51.2 of later at any time.
Might do that at some point, maybe game complete. But I've forgot so much this is realistically a '1st' play for me. I also tend to avoid cheats as a general rule. Just me pref to play games 'vanilla' on my first run, THEN I mod the hell out of them. (Like Oblivion, modded that so much I was literally running over 300 mods at one point, eventually broke it so bad I had to do a clean reinstall. Have near 200 active in Skyrim)

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes