Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, wasn't 0.55.4 update already released on 2/7/21? :unsure: So what's new a month later? Thanks.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Might do that at some point, maybe game complete. But I've forgot so much this is realistically a '1st' play for me. I also tend to avoid cheats as a general rule. Just me pref to play games 'vanilla' on my first run, THEN I mod the hell out of them. (Like Oblivion, modded that so much I was literally running over 300 mods at one point, eventually broke it so bad I had to do a clean reinstall. Have near 200 active in Skyrim)
The only difference is the instant win item for normal fights. Either way, It's your choice to make. :)

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
wasn't 0.55.4 update already released on 2/7/21? :unsure: So what's new a month later?
Nothing lol, this thread just wasn't updated for a month even for a free update. This happens a lot; OP should just tell everyone to check the blog before the F95 download links, honestly.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how you can speed up the battle scenes? I know that there was a button that acted as a "fast-forward".

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have a theory on Elleani wasn't she born from the incubus arsehole breeding program maybe he did something else on that breeding program so Elleani goes to others.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I have a theory on Elleani wasn't she born from the incubus arsehole breeding program maybe he did something else on that breeding program so Elleani goes to others.
Yes Elleani was born from the breeding program what's your theory I'm very curious? I have my own theory about Elleani.

My theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

tanpro260196

Dec 5, 2017
Lol is it just me or is every female in this game a huge slut? It's almost a turn-off that every girl in the game would fuck just about anyone. The fact they pretty much worship the MC makes up for it, but still.
How far are you into the game? Most of the "huge sluts" are succubus, which is slut by design. The rest seems normal so far.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
so when's the next expected date for TLS update?
Sierra said that after she's done with current OAE work, its straight to 0.56 TLS; does it means the current 0.4 OAE means its done?
So late March or middle of April for TLS 0.56?

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I appear to be stuck. I'm at the incubi gathering the night after Incubus King's non-event. I can't access either the north or south buildings. The lustlord's palace is inaccessible at night, and I cant break illusion to the village at night either. Talked to everyone in both east and west wings plus in underground passages. I can find no way to advance to following day. Tried clicking on the bed, nothing. Any help please?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the lustlord palace is only accessible at night aka going to see Balia because your not meant to be in there, so you have to sneak in

other than that based on what you said you have done the bed rest, Have you talked to the orc and sucubas councils or negotiated with the Queen of Ghenalon.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Any help please?

I know a walk-through is kinda cheating but it's got an optimal path and can help you through a section like this. Knowing what you can do on what days even if you don't want to use can help you plan instead.

Maybe this then:

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ok actually the reverse seems true about lustlords palace. I can only go in there during the day and I've already been there and I can't go back in now it's night. I've done the Succubus council but not the orc one, and can't get into the southern hall anyway to do orc (Says some kind of orgy is going on) and cant enter via ladders either. What do you mean by bed rest? I've tried accessing the bed but nothing happens. Walkthrough isn't helpful here. It just says to progress to next day but I can't find how.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ok actually the reverse seems true about lustlords palace. I can only go in there during the day and I've already been there and I can't go back in now it's night. I've done the Succubus council but not the orc one, and can't get into the southern hall anyway to do orc (Says some kind of orgy is going on) and cant enter via ladders either. What do you mean by bed rest? I've tried accessing the bed but nothing happens. Walkthrough isn't helpful here. It just says to progress to next day but I can't find how.
Copy-pasting from an older comment all the activities there are to be done:

Did you rest on your bedroom and get a scene between Qum and Yarra? (your bedroom is in the western building)
Did you talk with Fheliel? (Elf Queen of Ghenalon in the building to the east)
Did you search the Fucklord's room? (room in the same building as yours)
Did you search the Lord of Blood's room? (room in the same building as yours)
Did you negotiate with the Orc council? (one of the rooms in the main building to the south)
Did you negotiate with the Succubus council? (one of the rooms in the main building to the south)
Did you sneak into the Lustlord's palace? (a ladder in the underground tunnels)
Did you find the Succubus Village? (a dead-end hallway in the underground tunnels, Yarra will comment she can feel an illusion, interacting with the wall will then have her unlock the way)

You need to do one activity to pass time, you don't have access to the main hall during the night of the Incubus King's half-assed orgy, so you can't do the meeting with the orc council nor with the succubus council, but this shouldn't softlock you since there should still be other activities available (as far as I know there isn't anything preventing you from sneaking into the Lustlord's palace or visiting the succubus village during the night if they haven't been done yet, if you can't do those please tell me the exact dialogue that is blocking you).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
sneak in the lustlord palace or go to the succubus village isn't blocked by night.
if you have already meet balia in the castle, you had done that activity.
the eight activity you must have done to end the gathering are
1) investigate fucklord rooms
2) investigate lord of blood rooms
3) negotiate with fheliel
4) meet the orc council
5) meet the succubus council
6) go to the village
7) sneak in the lustlord palace and meet balia
8) sleep in your room.

the sleep action is triggered if you pass in or out the bed room in your chamber, if nothing prompt doing so, you have already done that activity

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry for 2 responses, but did you interact with the activity letter in your bedroom? The game doesn't enable the "free time" activities until you do (should be something about the Incubus King's "Giant Orgy").

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ok so it was reading a letter on a table that i had missed. If there was any text to draw my attention to it I musta accidentally skipped passed it. Btw if you havent already broken the illusion to the succubus village, you can't do so at night. it says to wait until you have more time

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes