falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Didn´t know about that feature! I loved playing this game before art were implemented since almost nobody knows english here so I could play in public (when I had a laptop) FREELY. THANKS FOR THE TIP
The setting is per save so be careful of loading old saves.
Yes, I hope they focus even more on the game, economics and their effects and less on the art. Perhaps they should just delete the art because I'm here for the investments!
Sorry to disappoint you but they're not going to tailor the game to your personal tastes. Also it's not like the artist can just stop doing art and help out with the writing and scripting. Those are different skills. Having an artist is unlikely to be slowing down development.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
i think one more round at best. no new investment, only new cash to wrap up the last investment
I think there is for sure one more investment round, there is gonna be a war, I am pretty sure that in one way or another, gonna affect the kingdoms, destruction, so if the things fgo bad, need money for restoration, if things go well, it is probably that the investments gonna be like post 3rd arclent war, maybe including some investments to help the final battle.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
based on the roadmap of updates we were given we have one more Investment section since next open world was referred to as Final open world

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Actually, does anyone have the calculator for the last version of the game? I saw one before on the wiki discussions, but kinda lost it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I think there is for sure one more investment round, there is gonna be a war, I am pretty sure that in one way or another, gonna affect the kingdoms, destruction, so if the things fgo bad, need money for restoration, if things go well, it is probably that the investments gonna be like post 3rd arclent war, maybe including some investments to help the final battle.
i don't think so. this is the last war, tower-based but still last war. after the war end the game will end. (because only simon will remain on the table, him and his allies, so he can buid/rebuild without any temporal constraints) i don't see the point in another investment round.

Actually, does anyone have the calculator for the last version of the game? I saw one before on the wiki discussions, but kinda lost it.
if you mean with the 0.55.* content i'm still working on it. (i don't have any eta, but i hope it will be out for the next week)
for the 0.54 content (end of the second gathering):

Last edited:

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
anyone who's on SL patreon have read any news on when the next TLS update will drop?
whether it'll be this month, or next one due to SL currently focusing on other project?

D

Deleted member 1313226

anyone who's on SL patreon have read any news on when the next TLS update will drop?
whether it'll be this month, or next one due to SL currently focusing on other project?
"Over the next several months [...] the TLS build remains my first priority and is occupying an increasing percentage of my time. No estimates on timing [...] It would take a catastrophic disaster for me not to have a TLS update in April."

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Think they will have around 4/5 updates before it's finished. On the blog they mentioned doing alot of sidestory/quest related stuff.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Well we have the coming update to finish of this open world then two updates for next major event at least. then the final open world which is said to be bigger than the rest of the them so 3 updates and 2 updates for final plot thing I guess and two for epilogue

so I can easily see 7 updates or more still to go

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if this problem has been solved already but when i attempt to run the exe it tells me that the "Extract Failed", I've tried installing the RPG maker RTP but it hasn't done anything, any help would be appreciated.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure if this problem has been solved already but when i attempt to run the exe it tells me that the "Extract Failed", I've tried installing the RPG maker RTP but it hasn't done anything, any help would be appreciated.
Have you actually extracted the file? If so, where did you extract it to? The file you should be launching is called RGSS3 player. The icon should look like Yarra.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Have you actually extracted the file? If so, where did you extract it to? The file you should be launching is called RGSS3 player. The icon should look like Yarra.
It was failing to extract from the EXE that you get from the download, however for some reason it decided to work this morning, thanks for the help anyway.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes