Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I don't think anything I said suggested a concern about consequences, it was more about the player rewards for a choice I can't countenance at all. If Wendis would be irreparably damaged by not being permitted to commit a grave inhumanity, then my estimation is that she's already irreparably damaged. Does torturing a soul into non-existance make her less the abomination everyone fears her to be? It would certainly deter Fucklord from repeating his crimes, but would this method really soothe the wounds, would it make Wendis or anyone else he's violated healthier as a result?
i don't think focus on wendis cohesion bonus is the right frame. +10 it's a lot, but i think will we have enough opportunity to compensate it. at the moment the chioice is sabitha +1, xestris -1 / none.

both very late character with limited rp scores and gains. i think sabitha rp are more valuable, but we will see.

Last edited:

mikisp99

Jul 24, 2020
Can someone post save with sane altina in the party at the beginning of chapter 2 preferably after completing megail's route but before starting aka's route or yarra's route

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone post save with sane altina in the party at the beginning of chapter 2 preferably after completing megail's route but before starting aka's route or yarra's route
megail's route is usualy done after aka not before.

mikisp99

Jul 24, 2020
yea i know but that's how i played my playthrough but fcked with altina not talking to her before invasion on watchtowers so now she leaves my party and i just don't have strength to start game from the beginning

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
yea i know but that's how i played my playthrough but fcked with altina not talking to her before invasion on watchtowers so now she leaves my party and i just don't have strength to start game from the beginning
Probably not an optimal playthrough but here's a save with her from the first party selection screen. I will note, though, that if you don't like a) following a guide b) replaying <10 hours c) keeping so many saves you have to move the old ones to zip folders or d) more than one of the above, you aren't likely to really enjoy this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mikisp99

mikisp99

Jul 24, 2020
I'm enjoying this game for now at least and I'm playing with guide but as i was saying i fcked not talking with altina more than 1 time and beacuse i started game 2 days ago i dont have strenght to mindlessly replay killing monsters, doing quests again, and skipping dialogs. Not keeping many saves was my bad cuz I didnt expect such outcome.

Reactions: Zaq Reman

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Simon is actually one of the few harem protagonists that I actually want to see succeed, not just to get to the h-scenes, but because the character is genuinely likeable and admirable. I identify with him the most because of similar life circumstances and breadth of perspective. He faces a lot of morally grey choices but most of them make pragmatic and ethical sense. This dilemma with Wendis seems like a question of how far you're willing to indulge the love of your life, even when the benefit is dubious and quite possibly negative.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Someone remind me again why dose Qum vote to genocide orcs in the region? I'm pretty late in the game but that was never brought up.

D

Deleted member 3134592

Can someone help me, I an trying to play this game on joiplay (android). The game is working smoothly, But I can't see people on the map.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Can someone help me, I an trying to play this game on joiplay (android). The game is working smoothly, But I can't see people on the map.
I'm no expert (especially with android) but it might be an issue with the RTP? It's the only thing I can think of that would hide characters with no other issues. Try redownloading it?

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Where is this "Hidden Port" the walkthrough refers to? Have I already missed it? I just rescued Dari in Ardford. Do I also have to open the War Vaults? What/Where are those? Have I missed those? Something to do with the Merchants Quest?

This game is extremely confusing to navigate/progress, despite me enjoying it.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Where is this "Hidden Port" the walkthrough refers to? Have I already missed it? I just rescued Dari in Ardford. Do I also have to open the War Vaults? What/Where are those?
Refer to this page:

The Hidden Port is an area Simon and Co need to clear out in order to secure the Merchant's vote to open up the War Vaults. And you want those open, Crusader gear, an Incubus Item and Shining Sword.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Where is this "Hidden Port" the walkthrough refers to? Have I already missed it? I just rescued Dari in Ardford. Do I also have to open the War Vaults? What/Where are those? Have I missed those? Something to do with the Merchants Quest?

This game is extremely confusing to navigate/progress, despite me enjoying it.
i never fund the ardford summit the most confusing section of the game...
but you need to follow the plot, you are in the end of the first day of the summit (the one with the war vote), the hidden port is in the next day/night (after the second day of vote, but before you go sleep to advance day). the war vault are a vote in the third (and last) day.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Ok, but WHERE is the hidden port?
> You have to meet with their representative in the Mercenary Flotilla headquarters to get access to that area.
Keep going through the votes then on day 2 when you have time you can find him there.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes