Valotir

Apr 12, 2021
I have 2 Incubus artifacts, I missed 1 in the War Vaults, and I am currently at the opening of the Ancient Ruins after the Erosian War. Is it worth opening the Ruins for 5m ProN now? I want to keep it for future investmens but you only get the chance once for the artifact...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I have 2 Incubus artifacts, I missed 1 in the War Vaults, and I am currently at the opening of the Ancient Ruins after the Erosian War. Is it worth opening the Ruins for 5m ProN now? I want to keep it for future investmens but you only get the chance once for the artifact...
No telling I'm afraid. For now the artifacts do very little (there was one check during the war with Tanurak) but I'd put money on them being fairly important later. How important though is hard to tell until the game comes out.

Reactions: Valotir
Aug 22, 2018
I consider it worth it, but that's more a personal preference than an optimized path.
You get some sweet loot in addition to just the artefact.
The best off-hand item for Simon, a +1 magic throne, and a key item for forging personal equipment for either Yarra or Nalili

Valotir

Apr 12, 2021
I consider it worth it, but that's more a personal preference than an optimized path.
The best off-hand item for Simon, a +1 magic throne, and a key item for forging personal equipment for either Yarra or Nalili
Well yeah you get some items, I have already maxed out most girls' RP save for a few, and fights are easy enough that I have no trouble, I can also get +1 magic from buying other things for much cheaper. furniture.. I think I will do two seperate saves just to see if the ruins affect much or not. Thanks.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
all items grant a little bonus in the end, acquiring all five will be a greater effect. dev words. (and IIRC the 'true ending' require all 5, but i can remebering wrong)
so... my advice is to replay the game and obtain all of them, if you don't want do that don't think use the 3M ProN is a good choice for you, expecialy because i think your playthrough will be well away from the optimal.

open the ruins in chapter 5 cost a lot less (2M vs 5M) and everything outside the incubus pin are still here.

Reactions: Valotir

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017

New update is public!
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

(See version history if you really want the changelog), but it's basically just bugfixing and adding a bit more content.)

Alright, this update is public! Lots of fun stuff in various places, so I hope everyone enjoys it. ^-^ I really tired myself out doubling up on this and OEA work, but I'm also very much looking forward to the big events that will come next.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
you can find him in new givini palace only if farnan control 5+ and Pushed Luanell to Marry Farnan. otherwise... nope.
Any idea how I can get it to 100 even with support from Neranda its still not that high. I got it to 100 but at the cost of economic, church and acceptance.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Any idea how I can get it to 100 even with support from Neranda its still not that high. I got it to 100 but at the cost of economic, church and acceptance.

Legitimacy:
  • Givini Merchant in Ardford Merchant Guild. Complete Givini Quest during the Summit [No/Yes] Elleani Quest [+2/+5]
  • Nabith: Elleani Quest +2
  • Denmiel Archive [req Investment]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Neranda [req Eustrin Final]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Givini Mage Guild [req Investment]: Elleani Quest +10
  • Helvanna LustLord Temple: [LL Expansion|LL Statue|None] Elleani Quest [+10|+8|+5]
  • Uneanun (azure scarf twin): [Support Elleani|Against Breeding Camp|Support DK] -> [Elleani Quest +25|Switch #4146|Arclent Acc +5, Givini +5, Ivalan Acceptance +1]
  • Iris: [Light|Medium|Heavy] -> [Elleani Quest +5, Arclent Acc.-5|Elleani Quest +15, Arclent Acc.-10|Elleani Quest +25, Arclent Acc.-20]
  • Givini Equality War Afetermath Petition: Elleani Quest +10
  • Megail[req New Givini 30+]: Elleani Quest +20, New Givini -10, [#4144|Givini Hit] On
  • Carina [req Ivalan Acc. 3+]: [Succubi Accepted|Church Diverge|New Religion|Succubi Suppressed]: Ivalan Accpetance -3 {all}, Elleani Quest [+20|+30|+15|+10]
  • Talk with Tyna Elleani Quest +5
  • Tyna Choice: [1] Ignias: Elleani Quest +5, Ignas Suitor +2, Kalant Suitor -1, Bhakan Suitor -1, [2] Kalant: Elleani Quest +1, Ignas Suitor -1, Kalant Suitor +2, Bhakan Suitor -1, [3] Bhakan: Elleani Quest +15, Ignas Suitor -1, Kalant Suitor -1, Bhakan Suitor +2
  • Farnan [req Farnan Control +5 and Farnan Luanell]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Trin Copied King Aide: Elleani Quest +10, Elleani -5
  • Grubbak: [1] Base: Elleani Quest +10, [2] Orc Democracy: Elleani Quest +5, [3] Hall of Mental Strength: Elleani Quest +2, [4] Orc Pool Upgrade Yes/No: Elleani Quest +2/-2, [5] Tanurak - Takkan: Elleani Quest -3, [6] {?} Mandatory Dialogue durign Erosia Prelude: Elleani Quest -1
  • Sarai: [1] Church Diverge: Elleani Quest +5, [2] Sari No Sexy Time [Yes/No]: Elleani Quest [+15|+7]

Carina option is to good to pass, with succubi accepted it's a +20 with only ivalan acc -3. a pittance. some sort of pressure by iris are unaviodable. it depend on your situation between light/medium/hard. if you don't invest in the givini guild and you have a milion of ProN to spare it's a good investment, expecialy if let you go for moderate pressure and not heavy. the only option to don't take is megail's, will be hit very hard givini and your position, like take her option during esutrsin final process.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This is one of those updates I know I'll need to replay someday as the true consequences become known :)
For now though I choose to have Tyna support Kalant and to put a stop to the breeding camps. And for the sacrifices went with Carina's option and Iris for Medium. Those two seemed like the lesser of all evils.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

Legitimacy:
  • Givini Merchant in Ardford Merchant Guild. Complete Givini Quest during the Summit [No/Yes] Elleani Quest [+2/+5]
  • Nabith: Elleani Quest +2
  • Denmiel Archive [req Investment]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Neranda [req Eustrin Final]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Givini Mage Guild [req Investment]: Elleani Quest +10
  • Helvanna LustLord Temple: [LL Expansion|LL Statue|None] Elleani Quest [+10|+8|+5]
  • Uneanun (azure scarf twin): [Support Elleani|Against Breeding Camp|Support DK] -> [Elleani Quest +25|Switch #4146|Arclent Acc +5, Givini +5, Ivalan Acceptance +1]
  • Iris: [Light|Medium|Heavy] -> [Elleani Quest +5, Arclent Acc.-5|Elleani Quest +15, Arclent Acc.-10|Elleani Quest +25, Arclent Acc.-20]
  • Givini Equality War Afetermath Petition: Elleani Quest +10
  • Megail[req New Givini 30+]: Elleani Quest +20, New Givini -10, [#4144|Givini Hit] On
  • Carina [req Ivalan Acc. 3+]: [Succubi Accepted|Church Diverge|New Religion|Succubi Suppressed]: Ivalan Accpetance -3 {all], Elleani Quest [+20|+30|+15|+10]
  • Talk with Tyna Elleani Quest +5
  • Tyna Choice: [1] Ignias: Elleani Quest +5, Ignas Suitor +2, Kalant Suitor -1, Bhakan Suitor -1, [2] Kalant: Elleani Quest +1, Ignas Suitor -1, Kalant Suitor +2, Bhakan Suitor -1, [3] Ignias: Elleani Quest +15, Ignas Suitor -1, Kalant Suitor -1, Bhakan Suitor +2
  • Farnan [req Farnan Control +5 and Farnan Luanell]: Elleani Quest +5
  • Trin Copied King Aide: Elleani Quest +10, Elleani -5
  • Grubbak: [1] Base: Elleani Quest +10, [2] Orc Democracy: Elleani Quest +5, [3] Hall of Mental Strength: Elleani Quest +2, [4] Orc Pool Upgrade Yes/No: Elleani Quest +2/-2, [5] Tanurak - Takkan: Elleani Quest -3, [6] {?} Mandatory Dialogue durign Erosia Prelude: Elleani Quest -1
  • Sarai: [1] Church Diverge: Elleani Quest +5, [2] Sari No Sexy Time [Yes/No]: Elleani Quest [+15|+7]

Carina option is to good to pass, with succubi accepted it's a +20 with only ivalan acc -3. a pittance. some sort of pressure by iris are unaviodable. it depend on your situation between light/medium/hard. if you don't invest in the givini guild and you have a milion of ProN to spare it's a good investment, expecialy if let you go for moderate pressure and not heavy. the only option to don't take is megail's, will be hit very hard givini and your position, like take her option during esutrsin final process.
So there was alot of choice I did not find I was looking at leaders.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Worth noting that in a poll on the old wiki 9% of respondents said they chose not to allow the torture because they expected it to have penalties later on. Right now torture looks like it comes with a strictly better reward, but we've seen examples before of 'evil' choices that looked like all upside in the moment and were later revealed to not be so.
I don't think anything I said suggested a concern about consequences, it was more about the player rewards for a choice I can't countenance at all. If Wendis would be irreparably damaged by not being permitted to commit a grave inhumanity, then my estimation is that she's already irreparably damaged. Does torturing a soul into non-existance make her less the abomination everyone fears her to be? It would certainly deter Fucklord from repeating his crimes, but would this method really soothe the wounds, would it make Wendis or anyone else he's violated healthier as a result?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Torturing the fucklord does provide a lesson to Wendis and the fucklord himself. Wendis comes to the realization that this isn't what she wanted and what she really wants is to prevent the acts the fucklord did before they happened. The fucklord learns of all the suffering he has inflicted on others though Its gruesome. Also allowing the torture completely destroys him which may prevent something or maybe even help his harem members heal. This is defiantly a morally grey question and your reasoning is just as valid as anyone's else and like the wiki said there may be conquences for doing that. The reason I allowed the torture is because you cant save everyone and I have to pick my battles and im not willing to fight for a person that has caused so much suffering
I'll agree that the fucklord isn't worth going to bat for, but a quick and ruthless death would be sufficient deterrent, and obliterating his soul would be more damaging than cleansing to Wendis. I don't see how it does anything for his victims at all; if they believe they're comforted by his existential obliteration, then they aren't really recovering from their pain.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I'll agree that the fucklord isn't worth going to bat for, but a quick and ruthless death would be sufficient deterrent, and obliterating his soul would be more damaging than cleansing to Wendis. I don't see how it does anything for his victims at all; if they believe they're comforted by his existential obliteration, then they aren't really recovering from their pain.
Hm fair points Though I don't think it was a deterrent at all because nobody knows what really happens outside of Simon and the gang . And I agree torturing the fucklord doesn't really help them heal, momentary satisfaction for them maybe? I think what I was thinking of back then was that completely annihilating his soul out of existence would remove any left over magical influence over his Harem members and ensure nothing can happen to them. Since dominating someone links you to that person I wanted to make Sure his influence died for sure. I still believe it taught Wendis a lesson and gave her an outlet for her anger helping her move on and grow. Love the more interesting Topics like these since its very morally gray! I do wish there was more conversations discussing about Simons morality though because he is a interesting character in that aspect. Sorry for long post :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes