Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I used to play this game ages ago. And I remember getting stuck on the fact that apparently it was easy to miss content simply because I failed to do the right action at the right time during the more open world parts of the game and there was no indication about that at all. Has this changed? Or is this still a game that's good but basically requires I keep a walkthrough open at all times?
That's the point like in real life your decision make change a lot of things for the better or the worst. I always have two save 1 blind play through and one optimize.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's funny cause there's actually a part where he's said that he's tried being with men before but it wasn't for him. Whether he was catching is unknown
He wasn't an Incubus King then with a massive harem and country ending power.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
The latest update notes mention an Orcent conversation at "The Tower's Backdoor" I am unsure if I found this while wondering or not, don't recognise the location name. Anyone know where this is?

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is this game still far from completion? Been missing a year worth of update and im planning to catch up once its completed.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The latest update notes mention an Orcent conversation at "The Tower's Backdoor" I am unsure if I found this while wondering or not, don't recognise the location name. Anyone know where this is?
It's the succubus bar in the Steinford area of the map. It's optional to have made the bar though.

Reactions: Harabec

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is this game still far from completion? Been missing a year worth of update and im planning to catch up once its completed.
The main story is almost completed.

But, there may be a post-game content, and if there is one, then the game might still be far from completion

Reactions: w.iT

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
The main story is almost completed.

But, there may be a post-game content, and if there is one, then the game might still be far from completion
Hoo boi if there's DLC...It would take another year to actual complete then if dev is able to dish out more story heavy content.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
It's the succubus bar in the Steinford area of the map. It's optional to have made the bar though.
As it happens I did fund the succubus bar, and yeah, I have already visited it... Time to wait for the next update again.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
And I feel as though there should still be 2 major events to deal with in the story. We got at least 3 bads to face: Xerces, Tanurak and whoever holds Ivala. I guess we could deal with all three in one big battle, but I reckon it should take at least 2. (Plus lesser plots involving finding more shards, Zelica's fate, putting The Mother down, possibly rescuing Mithyn...) Might still be a lot of content to come. Though %-wise I suppose it's almost done.

Mar 16, 2018
Until which point in the game there are illustrations? Thanks.
I was curious about this too. I saw the patch notes mentioned which scenes got illustrations added, but there's no real context to that for people who haven't been playing for a long time. Maybe mentioning which chapter those scenes are from in the patch notes would give those of us waiting to play until it is more complete a better idea. Something like "Chapter 1: 100% illustrated. Chapter 2: 80% illustrated. Chapter 3: 10% illustrated..." might be nice too.

And before someone mentions it, I realize there is a LOT of content in the game, and not every scene is going to get one, and I'm not trying to start a flame war over how many lines or words constitutes a scene. I'm just looking for some rough estimates to get an idea of what's been done already.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
And I feel as though there should still be 2 major events to deal with in the story. We got at least 3 bads to face: Xerces, Tanurak and whoever holds Ivala. I guess we could deal with all three in one big battle, but I reckon it should take at least 2. (Plus lesser plots involving finding more shards, Zelica's fate, putting The Mother down, possibly rescuing Mithyn...) Might still be a lot of content to come. Though %-wise I suppose it's almost done.
I think we're getting one more "normal-ish" event in the next patch (the stuff with Tyna's marriage) before it starts really breaking into the real final battles, but no telling how many proper events the endgame will take, and there will probably be 1 or 2 open-world breaks in there.
I was curious about this too. I saw the patch notes mentioned which scenes got illustrations added, but there's no real context to that for people who haven't been playing for a long time. Maybe mentioning which chapter those scenes are from in the patch notes would give those of us waiting to play until it is more complete a better idea. Something like "Chapter 1: 100% illustrated. Chapter 2: 80% illustrated. Chapter 3: 10% illustrated..." might be nice too.

And before someone mentions it, I realize there is a LOT of content in the game, and not every scene is going to get one, and I'm not trying to start a flame war over how many lines or words constitutes a scene. I'm just looking for some rough estimates to get an idea of what's been done already.
I do think almost every "real" scene will get art. But anyway, the start of the art was implemented, in 3 phases:

Phase 1 was getting art for every scene in chapter 1 to appeal to potential new players, this is already done.

Phase 2 was getting art for at least 1 scene for each woman in the harem and other main characters, this is already done but the content is distributed all over the place because several characters are introduced at different parts of the game.

Phase 3 was to resume making art for scenes sequentially, this is being done now, I'd guess chapter 2 is about "25%" done.

Reactions: aaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaa

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Who can say? Updates are far from frequent and they are tiny considering it's largely a text-based game.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i think mithyn (goddess of magic) and tanurak will be resolved at the same moment. hopeful next story section.
many (me included) specualte zelica is captured by xerces (harvesting is power as theoson and study them) so the two will be resolved in the same section. another small player the plot need to take care of is the lord of blood. no clue about him.

Reactions: Harabec

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I suppose the whole Lilith-Mestan issue will need to be dealt with too, either as a minor scene or part of the Tanaruk line. I hadn't considered Xerces being the captor of Zelica, but it does work story-wise. Wouldn't mind knowing the former identity of the holder of the divine shard Wendis now has too. *sigh* As I type still more questions to be answered swim around... Who is the little girl? (My guess is she will be next incarnation of Ivala). As well as Lord of Blood (and his floating? base), we may get to kill Fuzkao (unless one of the other threats get to him 1st). Will Shining swords ever actually have a purpose? Will Ralke ever slay the human king? And is it you?

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Who is the little girl? (My guess is she will be next incarnation of Ivala). As well as Lord of Blood (and his floating? base).
I always thought she would have something to do with Lilith. She was found in a more chaos region, when creating the tower base, than holy region (those, they only visited later). Additionally, she is afraid of being "untangled" to much by probing eyes (Wendis scene in the tower base). If you untangle chaos, it's not chaos any more. Since the little girl calls the entity she has a connection to "my mother", it's probably not Tanurak. Other points might be a) the questions she asks (understand the other, to do more chaos by working contraire to there beliefs) and b) helping them at some points (it's said that Lilith doesn't care much about stuff and might even ally with one for some time, though she might forget about it the next second). :3

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes