Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
one should be a bit better for your purposes.

Do be warned that since the game isn't finished yet, optimal decisions aren't set on stone so that walkthrough can't guarantee all the decisions made there are the ideal ones.

That's fine, I'm just trying to get things as good as I can with what is current. 1st time was good but didnt get Sarai and didnt unlock the stash at 1st big meeting. 2nd time round I still failed to get the stash and accidentally missed some stuff I got the 1st time (really annoyed at myself). So hopefully 3rd times a charm!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I used to play this game ages ago. And I remember getting stuck on the fact that apparently it was easy to miss content simply because I failed to do the right action at the right time during the more open world parts of the game and there was no indication about that at all. Has this changed? Or is this still a game that's good but basically requires I keep a walkthrough open at all times?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I used to play this game ages ago. And I remember getting stuck on the fact that apparently it was easy to miss content simply because I failed to do the right action at the right time during the more open world parts of the game and there was no indication about that at all. Has this changed? Or is this still a game that's good but basically requires I keep a walkthrough open at all times?
The first half of the game is still like that, the later half is a bit more forgiving.

But if you want to make sure you're getting the best results and not missing absolutely anything, a walkthrough is still pretty much mandatory.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The first half of the game is still like that, the later half is a bit more forgiving.

But if you want to make sure you're getting the best results and not missing absolutely anything, a walkthrough is still pretty much mandatory.
I feared as much. Too bad. I'll have to give it a skip than. I just can't enjoy a game if I can't play it organically.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Well I saw swinging.Can it be avoid or how does the swinging scene work in this game .

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Well I saw swinging.Can it be avoid or how does the swinging scene work in this game .
Not super sure what you mean with swinging, but the vast majority of the game is centered around harem dynamics (the women in the harem sleep with the male MC and with other women). The relationships are technically open and polyamorous, but the MC is the only man in it.

The only exceptions are one scene where a woman gets fucked by another guy before she joins the MC's harem (short scene, doesn't even gets its own art), and there's another one where some succubi women in the harem sleep with a few orcs in exchange for some favors (the MC is not involved, it is not written like a NTR fetish, it doesn't affect the story because sex is an ordinary thing for succubi).

There's also an optional scene where you can make one of the succubi whore herself to a gangbang, but this one is entirely optional and most walkthroughs will recommend you avoid it anyway.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Swinging is a strange choice of tag to be applied to the game. As manscout has detailed, there are a few scenarios that lean a little in that direction, but not enough to warrant the tag I feel.

Reactions: ttsheng33

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Not super sure what you mean with swinging, but the vast majority of the game is centered around harem dynamics (the women in the harem sleep with the male MC and with other women). The relationships are technically open and polyamorous, but the MC is the only man in it.

The only exceptions are one scene where a woman gets fucked by another guy before she joins the MC's harem (short scene, doesn't even gets its own art), and there's another one where some succubi women in the harem sleep with a few orcs in exchange for some favors (the MC is not involved, it is not written like a NTR fetish, it doesn't affect the story because sex is an ordinary thing for succubi).

There's also an optional scene where you can make one of the succubi whore herself to a gangbang, but this one is entirely optional and most walkthroughs will recommend you avoid it anyway.
Swinging is a strange choice of tag to be applied to the game. As manscout has detailed, there are a few scenarios that lean a little in that direction, but not enough to warrant the tag I feel.
Thanks for the answer

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Really? I'd have said there's enough to warrant the tag, off the top of my head I can remember a few swinging/sharing scenes:
Pimping Qum to the brothel, have a dominated Varia give a bandit a BJ to distract him, Yarra & Qum have sex with ogres, orcs and succubi throughout their route when it splits everyone up, Hilstara has sex with random Succubi after a battle and then has sex with a female dwarf later on, Yarra & Fuani, Yarra has sex with some soldiers during a succubus/soldier orgy, Yarra & Elleani, Nalili with an old woman.
There are probably others but those are the ones that I can remember, sure the majority of scenes are with other women and Simon has shown he doesn't mind them having sex with others but I'd say you'll have a hard time playing this game at times if you're overly possessive/sensitive to women the MC is with getting with others.
Get past those scenes though and yeah this is a really fun game to play just for the story and character interactions.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Really? I'd have said there's enough to warrant the tag, off the top of my head I can remember a few swinging/sharing scenes:
Pimping Qum to the brothel, have a dominated Varia give a bandit a BJ to distract him, Yarra & Qum have sex with ogres, orcs and succubi throughout their route when it splits everyone up, Hilstara has sex with random Succubi after a battle and then has sex with a female dwarf later on, Yarra & Fuani, Yarra has sex with some soldiers during a succubus/soldier orgy, Yarra & Elleani, Nalili with an old woman.
Basically none of the things you mentioned, is swinging.

What's funny, is that you put "pimping out Qum to the brothel" as somehow being swinging... Prostitution is not swinging.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Basically none of the things you mentioned, is swinging.

What's funny, is that you put "pimping out Qum to the brothel" as somehow being swinging... Prostitution is not swinging.
I wasn't calling it swinging just sharing cause it's Simon giving the go ahead and I thought the person was asking about content where one of the girls that are with Simon is with someone else not just swinging content, better to be wrong but leave someone better informed than misunderstand the question and have them ask how we missed something due to differences in perspective. Wasn't trying to start anything or call anyone out on wrong information.

Reactions: kyouya9107

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
off the top of my head I can remember a few swinging/sharing scenes:
Yeah, that's clearly you saying that those things you listed are swinging.
That's what I meant, I never said everything I listed was an example of swinging but, at the very least, a scene were the people involved was a girl in the Harem List and a random NPC, I'm really not suited to arguments though (would this class as an argument? Man I'm tired) so fine you're right I'm wrong can we not bloat the thread up with this and just get back to saying what we love about this game or speculating what the next update will bring?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i lost my save before because of some corrupted file error, is there any way to skip story in this game? i dont want to spent hours and hours to play again

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
trans on male or what? what can i expect?
No, Simon is the ultimate alpha, he aint taking no dick.

There are no trans scenes either. Closest is Succubus using magic to grow a cock. Succubus Empress has 2 scenes of that, 1 fucking Yarra and the other fucking her daughter.

i lost my save before because of some corrupted file error, is there any way to skip story in this game? i dont want to spent hours and hours to play again
It's an RPG not a VN, there is not skip.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Wavergen

Jun 3, 2018
Wow! it's been some years since i played this game! Can somebody tell me how close it is from a full release and how many hours of gameplay it currently has?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Wow! it's been some years since i played this game! Can somebody tell me how close it is from a full release and how many hours of gameplay it currently has?
Well I haven't played since 0.55 but from start to finish I clogged about 100 hours, probably would've been a lot more if I didn't skip all sex scenes (besides the anal ones).

Game is close to finishing as well, we're reaching the last chapter.

Reactions: kurokitsune17
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes