Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
if any1 would be kind enough and has saves just before or around the time when king alanon converses with simon for second time or third (not after the first summit, i already read through that), i would like to ask of them to share it with me as i'm only interested in their interaction rather than playing the game since it takes lots of reading that i have no time for.
with best regards

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, I have noticed now that is the case. Do have one more question though. Apparently in both guides when Sabitha attacks with some demons, you are not supposed to kill blue ones; but to me all appear as blue ones (in thoshas guide there are supposed to be 5 red ones), and only one appears as a red one (solidifed chaos or something like that). So...should I just avoid all of them and kill just that one red one or what? Asking cause it is very hard to avoid the blue flames entirelly.
it's not the "flame" you see in the map, if you start the fight you can see the color of the battler. in 5 of them they are red, three are blue. you can escape the fight only with the blue group. so engage everyone, and leave the battle if you see blue demon.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
it's not the "flame" you see in the map, if you start the fight you can see the color of the battler. in 5 of them they are red, three are blue. you can escape the fight only with the blue group. so engage everyone, and leave the battle if you see blue demon.
Oh...that explains a lot. It seems I was unfortunate to always get the red ones and never the blue ones before restarting. It could have been better written in the guides though, since it is kinda confusing; maybe if the battlers are red kill them if blue avoid the fight would have been clearer. But thanks for the explanation; back to killing I guess.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Oh...that explains a lot. It seems I was unfortunate to always get the red ones and never the blue ones before restarting. It could have been better written in the guides though, since it is kinda confusing; maybe if the battlers are red kill them if blue avoid the fight would have been clearer. But thanks for the explanation; back to killing I guess.
red flame usualy mean an hard fight. but yes, can be confusing.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
for that content is very important. but you can just buy just before trigger that section without problem.
More accurately, you can buy militarization just beforehand, but the first airship investment increases a counter over time.
Oh...that explains a lot. It seems I was unfortunate to always get the red ones and never the blue ones before restarting. It could have been better written in the guides though, since it is kinda confusing; maybe if the battlers are red kill them if blue avoid the fight would have been clearer.
It's a wiki anyone can edit, so you surely made a quick edit to clarify the explanation and improve it for everyone, right?

...Right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there any reason to NOT allowing your companions faint in battle? Do they earn less exp when you win with them being KO'd for example?
As far as I can tell they still get XP when KO'd.

I've seen level ups a couple of times despite them being KO'd during the fight.

I have a habit of getting Varia killed in harder fights. Her nukes use her health and I may forget to heal on occasion but it's okay, Simon has a battle res ..... usually.

But, yeah, a couple of times i've slipped up and she's died but still got XP from the fight.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
When should I invest in the airships and militarize them if at all? I've tended to ignore it but going to start a new playthrough and looking at the variables part of the wiki for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like it may be relevant now. I didn't want to look further on the page in case of spoilers but am wondering how important it is.

You say that but they basically caused discussion about the game on well a thread for discussing the game. I think a lot of butthurt or disruption has to be caused to count as a master baiter. I saw it a lot as a mod (not here) usually one dude with multiple accounts and the result of their posts was no need to delete anything or ban anyone because what was posted was literally what the thread was there for and caused little rage. While they patted themselves on the back for been oh so subversive :ROFLMAO:. I definitely preferred that to causing shitstorms I had to go through and delete, trolls posting cp or posting a guy fucking a dolphin's blowhole for 2 years Every. Single. Day (tangent over basically been a mod or admin really sucks).
I've been doing the same! And while i haven't tested it in practice yet, on paper I think the ideal time to buy airships is just before going to Erosia for War. And the best time to invest in the militarization is before the incubus war.

You need to invest in airships to start the "Airship counter" and I think doing so at that point will give you just enough to min max your way to the best results in the Incubus War.

Not investing earlier in militarization does cost you a little however. It affects the elven negotiation in the Erosia war, and it will cost you a airship counter point at the start of chapter 5. But neither should cause any serious consequences.

Reactions: monk_56

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I've been doing the same! And while i haven't tested it in practice yet, on paper I think the ideal time to buy airships is just before going to Erosia for War. And the best time to invest in the militarization is before the incubus war.

You need to invest in airships to start the "Airship counter" and I think doing so at that point will give you just enough to min max your way to the best results in the Incubus War.

Not investing earlier in militarization does cost you a little however. It affects the elven negotiation in the Erosia war, and it will cost you a airship counter point at the start of chapter 5. But neither should cause any serious consequences.
for minmax you need to buy the first airship investment in the second iteration of chapter 4.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
for minmax you need to buy the first airship investment in the second iteration of chapter 4.
Sorry, can you elaborate a bit? I didn't see anything that would require me to buy it so early, but as I said I haven't actually done a route using this investment plan yet, just tried to plan it out on paper.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry, can you elaborate a bit? I didn't see anything that would require me to buy it so early, but as I said I haven't actually done a route using this investment plan yet, just tried to plan it out on paper.
I think he just means that's the only way of getting the best results during the elven negotiations without having to buy airship militarization before the erosian war.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think he just means that's the only way of getting the best results during the elven negotiations without having to buy airship militarization before the erosian war.
Counts in the Incubus war at the end of the latest update too.

The earlier you invest, the more airships you have ready for the war.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
That was one of the consequences I wrote off as minor. I could still get max result by choosing "Local problems" instead of dealing with Aram. Or I could just settle for the second best result, which is hardly drastically worse.

Counts in the Incubus war at the end of the latest update too.

The earlier you invest, the more airships you have ready for the war.
This is actually what made me look through and try to find a better route, as I felt as I passed through all those checks with ease. As far as I can tell you can get the best results with an airship counter of 5 plus the 2 you get at the start for having bonuses from Yhillin and Ghelalon, for a total of 7.
Of course that could be subject to change next update, as airships might still play a part and 7 might not be enough.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
Hi is there someone who can provide a save roughly starting from chp.3? I m on a new pc and unfortunately I cant find my old save..

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How I extract the game? I downloaded all the versions (RTP and "normal") and neither can. It says fail to extract.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
provide a save roughly starting from chp.3?
Just before invasion of Yhilin, saner Altina, reshaped Varia, war vaults opened, duelist, crusader, unperson and givini charms picked up. I usually buy one of each weapon/armor just to compare stats and effectiveness.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
That was one of the consequences I wrote off as minor. I could still get max result by choosing "Local problems" instead of dealing with Aram. Or I could just settle for the second best result, which is hardly drastically worse.
trigger eustrin final is hard enough.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes