Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
trigger eustrin final is hard enough.
Again can you elaborate a bit more for me man :(
As far as I could tell, doing "Aram focus" only increases the country score of Aram and Eutrin by 1. Is there some other check that I missed?

Sweedanya

Jul 22, 2017
As far as I could tell, doing "Aram focus" only increases the country score of Aram and Eutrin by 1. Is there some other check that I missed?
Eustrin final is a chapter 5 state that isn't really dependent on any one check, It's more sort of measure of Eustrin's overall economic/politcal strength based on a lot of different actions. Things like financing the embassy's, eustrin synod vote, high priestess deals, airship trade, investing in the smithing guild, and so on are added together. If you have enough you can trigger some negotiations. Googling "Eustrin final" will give you the exact details/mechanics of this

Edit: it is easy to fall short on this if your run was done blind.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i wrongly rememeber granting a little bonus in palina calculation. but only give you neranda rp...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Eustrin final is a chapter 5 state that isn't really dependent on any one check, It's more sort of measure of Eustrin's overall economic/politcal strength based on a lot of different actions. Things like financing the embassy's, eustrin synod vote, high priestess deals, airship trade, investing in the smithing guild, and so on are added together. If you have enough you can trigger some negotiations. Googling "Eustrin final" will give you the exact details/mechanics of this

Edit: it is easy to fall short on this if your run was done blind.
I know? Sorry this isn't really anything that I was talking about. I've been through that check before and know how to get through it, this converation has mainly been about where best to invest into airship and militarization

i wrongly rememeber granting a little bonus in palina calculation. but only give you neranda rp...
No worries. In that case, I'm just going with "Local problems" during that check. I have Neranda RP out the wazoo, and saving 500,000 Pron would be pretty useful.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
what is the best way to get quick 100RP for each Party/Haremmember? its sometime since my last playtrough

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
what is the best way to get quick 100RP for each Party/Haremmember? its sometime since my last playtrough
No quick way I'm afraid. Not even an ability to buy +15 RP brooms from the gift shop! You just have to sort of play naturally and if you want the specific ways to get rp for each character check there guide pages on the wiki,

Reactions: lostone2 and Torkul

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What kind of mind control is in the game?
Mostly "sex magic" mind control (make people addicted to sex and more obedient). Worth mentioning this is mostly used by the game's villains, the protagonist has those powers but he tries to not abuse them for evil reasons.

The MC uses mind-control powers to control an army of orcs, and uses it to help a depressed criminal (either by giving her a fresh start or by turning her into a more "robo-cop" type of character, up to the player's choice). There is also a girl that has been mind broken and is addicted to sex, the MC can take her in and either just take care of her sexually or also try to restore her mind (up to player choice again).

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble installing the game on JoiPlay? It says that this game type is not supported.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay...I just finished the part of story that ends with the guides. But according to the wiki, there is a lot of content beyond that part aswell; can someone say how much more of story is after this part, just to give me a slight insight?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Okay...I just finished the part of story that ends with the guides. But according to the wiki, there is a lot of content beyond that part aswell; can someone say how much more of story is after this part, just to give me a slight insight?
a little more specific? are you at the end of the of the 0.57 content?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
a little more specific? are you at the end of the of the 0.57 content?
No...I just finished with the Second Gathering and taking down the Lustlord. I know there are now some investments that can be done, aswell some sidequests, namely for Aka and Iris and for Elleani. That is all what I got for now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No...I just finished with the Second Gathering and taking down the Lustlord. I know there are now some investments that can be done, aswell some sidequests, namely for Aka and Iris and for Elleani. That is all what I got for now.
aka quest should be already done at this point. and if you don't have started it's gone for good.
you can go in rodak and in the orgasmic empire. there are two investments crucial for the next section. airship militarization and givini mage guild...

you can still play the section without a guide, you know?

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Aka`s quest I already started...was missing only demonic research that was just finished. The investments I kinda knew are new...so definitelly gonna do them.

And I know I can play the section without a guide, was just wondering how much more gameplay follows after this part, to have an idea xD

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know to "Stop a Jade clerk praying on Zerantians" in Yhilin on the chapter where everyone is separated? I can't find him anywhere :p

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know to "Stop a Jade clerk praying on Zerantians" in Yhilin on the chapter where everyone is separated? I can't find him anywhere :p
talk with Kia in the kitchen, go back to the jade clearinghouse where the clerk is and finally go to the left part of the slums. I missed this on my first playthrough.

Yuki231

Jul 1, 2017
talk with Kia in the kitchen, go back to the jade clearinghouse where the clerk is and finally go to the left part of the slums. I missed this on my first playthrough.
Thank you so much!
I have been talking to everyone, searching every part of town for 3 hours and it was driving me crazy! XD

Reactions: Maizemallard
4.50 star(s) 184 Votes