nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Hello any more long game at this quality out there?

I'm really enjoy it after ending chapter 1 i go buy in steam instead this game really pull me in already clocking around 25 hour totally worth the money and time

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hello any more long game at this quality out there?

I'm really enjoy it after ending chapter 1 i go buy in steam instead this game really pull me in already clocking around 25 hour totally worth the money and time
Try Seeds of Chaos :) And Knightly Passion as well as Shuggerlain are in early development, so not that long, but have the potential to become great games :)

Reactions: monk_56 and nos4r3

Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
What's the general consensus on kicking the slutty puppy whoring out Qum these days. Is it worth it in the long run? It's been a while since my last playthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Honestly I think my whored Qum route came out pretty well, so I think if someone finds whored Qum super hot they should do it, but I suspect it probably is optimal not to.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Regrouping Quest in Chapter 4 i can't find Elleani where is she?

She not in the camp and not in her estate either

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Cheating breaks the calculator
How to cheat the money system within the calculator:

1) Open calculus.js with a plain text editor.

2) Search for: merchant-booze-sell

3) You should find this command line:

if(document.getElementById("merchant-booze-sell").checked){
game.globalStat.pron += 20000;
}

4) Change 20000 to whatever you want, like 500000000. You now have 500000000 pron :)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How to cheat the money system within the calculator:

1) Open calculus.js with a plain text editor.

2) Search for: merchant-booze-sell

3) You should find this command line:

if(document.getElementById("merchant-booze-sell").checked){
game.globalStat.pron += 20000;
}

4) Change 20000 to whatever you want, like 500000000. You now have 500000000 pron :)
open the option panel. enable the skipped version of the second section (Merchant Camp, Stineford and Megail's Deal). in the end there is a numeric imput field. put the amount of pron you want.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Now that is easily proven false. An extra 15k in the first round of investments?
Translates into surprisingly very little when comparing optimized saves. Best I could do with it was to have roughly an extra 80k ProN during the Reunion section, but then the money kinda "freezes", it is not enough to turn it into 1 extra "big" investment and just carrying a barely 100k ProN advantage into chapter 4 is not THAT massive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PrimalInstinct

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello, I have a few question about the council of Gawnfall. I am working on my political acumen and I have trouble deciding If I want those pesky purity standard to remain or not. On the one hand, I don't like Kaskia and want that cute Herin to succeed, on the other hand there is the cutest ever priestess the celestial Halfling! who deserve quite a bit of love too! I kind of think delaying the removal of the purity standard is the right option, yet I don't really want to keep Sarai waiting *wink*
Any perspective on the consequence of those path?
Also I find myself lacking a great deal of influence at the end of the summit, meaning I don't get to resolve all the "minor issue" is this inevitable?
Also, Andra in order to preserve my interest I discourage her from talking, is the poor little thing going to be alright?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes