Yotetar

May 23, 2020
As far as I know, right now, the update is... frustrating. So beware, does who get frustrated easily I would wait until SL make changes and there is a guide.Those who not, enjoy the old rpgs where you die a lot until you figure out what you must do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sotman

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
As far as I know, right now, the update is... frustrating. So beware, does who get frustrated easily I would wait until SL make changes and there is a guide.Those who not, enjoy the old rpgs where you die a lot until you figure out what you must do.
What do you mean by “dying a lot”? Challenging fights which require planning ahead or cheese strategy?

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
What do you mean by “dying a lot”? Challenging fights which require planning ahead or cheese strategy?
If you check the [new enemies are below Lillith, (ie last ~14-15 pages)] and Sierra's wording about a rpg within a rpg, I guess that Simon is massively depowered in a purgatory-like dimension, otherwise the new enemies added are a joke.

Perhaps there are some puzzles as well.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
If you check the [new enemies are below Lillith, (ie last ~14-15 pages)] and Sierra's wording about a rpg within a rpg, I guess that Simon is massively depowered in a purgatory-like dimension, otherwise the new enemies added are a joke.

Perhaps there are some puzzles as well.
Cheers, much appreciated.
I hope it won’t it be worse than the lust guardian, the spam sex bind made me roll me eyes every time and not for the right reason.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I thing to have reload more this sole update compared the whole sum of the reload I have to do since the first chapter 5 update was released. Including the one against the skittering nightmare original version. I wonder if adding on top of all chapter 5 reload the whole chapter 4 reload I have done will be greater of this single update, and I'm not sure of it...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The update is the most different and unique update I've ever played. And yes, very, very, very, very, very, very fucking hard. Some people will love it. Some will hate it. Some people will wish you can just skip it. I wished it never ended because I've played through it twice over the weekend just for the hell of it.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
whitout spoiling... let say your resources are very, very limited.
SL literally stated "restarts are likely during this section" and I also saw your comment and I still didn't expect it to be THIS hard. I love it but I'm one of those weirdos that loves games like battle brothers, cuphead, darkest dungeon etc. It can be too punishing think it'll be balanced significantly.

If this version leaked here the masochists are going to be so fucking happy :ROFLMAO:.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I would enjoy finally having to spend the potions I've been hoarding through the game, and having to swap characters in a sector so my main team doesn't run out of mana.

Until the Incubus War, my poor Yarra was accumulating dust but last update she was very useful.

Also, I wonder if I'll ever need to buy Mana potions till the end of the game. I didn't ran out of it yet, but it's the only consumable I usually spend.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I thing to have reload more this sole update compared the whole sum of the reload I have to do since the first chapter 5 update was released. Including the one against the skittering nightmare original version. I wonder if adding on top of all chapter 5 reload the whole chapter 4 reload I have done will be greater of this single update, and I'm not sure of it...
That doesn’t sound really nice init?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Some scene doesn't have CG just text,is that normal?
Yes. The game is in development for years and the author has managed to find an artist a few months ago. It will take some time before entirety of the existing and added scenes is drawn.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes