Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I have a few question about the council of Gawnfall. I am working on my political acumen and I have trouble deciding If I want those pesky purity standard to remain or not. On the one hand, I don't like Kaskia and want that cute Herin to succeed, on the other hand there is the cutest ever priestess the celestial Halfling! who deserve quite a bit of love too! I kind of think delaying the removal of the purity standard is the right option, yet I don't really want to keep Sarai waiting *wink*
Any perspective on the consequence of those path?
Also I find myself lacking a great deal of influence at the end of the summit, meaning I don't get to resolve all the "minor issue" is this inevitable?
Also, Andra in order to preserve my interest I discourage her from talking, is the poor little thing going to be alright?
with the right pre-condition and choices you can lift the purity standard and have herin promoted.
for the minor issue if you lack influence you cannot doing much. is possibile achieve everything in the coucil (minor issue incluede) outside ardford ban, you can lift he ban, but missing the highest result (but it's irrilevant, what you missing it's only a few hidden stats gain absolutely not needed)

if you want prioritize, eustrin and Goddess of Magic cult are the highest proprity. for eustrin you need to pool everything you have, but it will worth, for the GoM the 'success' outcome is enough, lift ardford ban and stop mother request are important. the economy issue is the lowest proprity, just avoid the wrost outcome and it's enough.

if you want and in depth analysis:

Reactions: kokotheworm

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
with the right pre-condition and choices you can lift the purity standard and have herin promoted.
for the minor issue if you lack influence you cannot doing much. is possibile achieve everything in the coucil (minor issue incluede) outside ardford ban, you can lift he ban, but missing the highest result (but it's irrilevant, what you missing it's only a few hidden stats gain absolutely not needed)

if you want prioritize, eustrin and Goddess of Magic cult are the highest proprity. for eustrin you need to pool everything you have, but it will worth, for the GoM the 'success' outcome is enough, lift ardford ban and stop mother request are important. the economy issue is the lowest proprity, just avoid the wrost outcome and it's enough.

if you want and in depth analysis:
Alrighty, thanks a bunch for you answer. Will look at that page for the details.
My question about the purity standard was more about if it was the right position than reaching Herin's promotion. Meaning, while I absolutely love Sarai, I am weary of hidden negative consequence. Herin's seem like a safer approach to go about it slowly.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Alrighty, thanks a bunch for you answer. Will look at that page for the details.
My question about the purity standard was more about if it was the right position than reaching Herin's promotion. Meaning, while I absolutely love Sarai, I am weary of hidden negative consequence. Herin's seem like a safer approach to go about it slowly.
saskia promotion it's a thing you want avoid (nearly) at any cost. if you cannot promote herin removing purity standard let herin plan win. but if you can achieve both... go for it.

Reactions: kokotheworm

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
ok, I just spent over 60 hours in this game and goddamn its good.

do we have any ETA on next update or how many more update this game has before its completed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, welp time to replay this with the "best" possible decision for characters. Anyone has any tips for optimal choices or so? Besides the walkthrough on the first page?

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
ok, I just spent over 60 hours in this game and goddamn its good.

do we have any ETA on next update or how many more update this game has before its completed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, welp time to replay this with the "best" possible decision for characters. Anyone has any tips for optimal choices or so? Besides the walkthrough on the first page?

This guide will make sure you will get the best outcomes.

Reactions: ghosthelper

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
the walkthrough isnt optimized enough? Atleast until beginning of Act 5?
The general walkthrough is often more of a guide, especially for investments and events. Thosha's playthrough linked higher - by the way, that wiki is abandoned, I'd advise checking it - is a step by step walkthrough that should work, but there's some debate about the details of optimization. Just as an example, I prefer to invest in Ardford Restaurant during the summit instead of buying some stats and differ from it significantly starting from chapter 4. The Calculator will allow you to optimize your playthrough for yourself and generally check alternative courses of action.

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
The general walkthrough is often more of a guide, especially for investments and events. Thosha's playthrough linked higher - by the way, that wiki is abandoned, I'd advise checking it - is a step by step walkthrough that should work, but there's some debate about the details of optimization. Just as an example, I prefer to invest in Ardford Restaurant during the summit instead of buying some stats and differ from it significantly starting from chapter 4. The Calculator will allow you to optimize your playthrough for yourself and generally check alternative courses of action.

I invested in the Ardford restaurant as soon as it got available. Because I assumed it gave me some "world boosts". I will take a look at the calculator. Thanks for your help!

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone care to speculate what investments or factors might play a part in the coming update? At the end of the war we have. the LoB's army landing in Tak'kan, Fuzkao's army in Dargelon, Nyst heading to Ardford, and some last airships heading to Zirtania and New Givini, and Tanurak heading to Aram of all places.

And of course, we have our own group heading to Ardford to take on the Crystal.

LoB had the biggest army, so a weak Tak'Kan is probably gonna get major fucked up. Though since there is no 'military defense' upgrade in Tak'Kan, perhaps that just calls for a high country score? Or maybe if you haven't done Orc Diversification yet all the dumb orcs will join up with the LoB's mainly orc forces.

Fuzkao's army in Dargelon? I'll wager a guess and say the mother's guard won't be happy, so it'll probably be important to have weakened them at Gawnfall.

The Nyst was going to Ardford when he got captured, but who knows what happened to his demon army? I'm guessing King Allon is gonna be PISSED he has to clean that shit up.

I'm guessing having Zirtania's infrastructure funded will play a part, as without it even a minor airship attack might spell disaster.

New Givini, we already saw the Mage's guild fuck up some airships in the first part of the war, so chances are they'll be needed to fuck up any stragglers left.

And I have no idea why Tanurak went to Aram. Maybe freeing Eustrin will play a factor? Though I have no idea how.

Last our group's attack on the Crystal. First thing I"m guessing is that the Choosen defenses that can be bought for 1 mil at the base might come into play, seeing as who we are going up against. Also maybe the Succubus Holy Knights might help? Though I doubt they'll fight Ardford in a joined church, so who knows!

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone care to speculate what investments or factors might play a part in the coming update? At the end of the war we have. the LoB's army landing in Tak'kan, Fuzkao's army in Dargelon, Nyst heading to Ardford, and some last airships heading to Zirtania and New Givini, and Tanurak heading to Aram of all places.

And of course, we have our own group heading to Ardford to take on the Crystal.
Of course! Speculating is fun a fuck!

While Tak'kan doesn't technically have military upgrades I think the 4 of them that just scream military utility- they may play a part in addition to just Tak'kan score.

Particularly in light of the considerations you laid out where some orcs might be willing to defect to LoB.

1) Orc Pools Upgrade
2) Hall of Mental Strength
3) Orcish Democracy
4) Trade Smasher (economics could play a role in supply)

Reactions: Waxer

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
All very good points! Though I do hope the Orcish democracy isn't critical (Because fuck you Grubak I'm not doing it.)

Another investment to consider could be the Cek'kan shipping. The orc on the Agnostic mentions the heightened casualties caused by fighting over the open water, so perhaps the Cek'Kan ships can come rescue some of the crews and reduce the airship causality scores?

Though that's a long shot of a guess! But hey if it happens, perhaps the Mercenary Flotilla could also do something FOR ONCE!

Mar 31, 2020
if your tower score is low enough the research slot is blocked. the report with estera in the HQ is rather esplicit in that
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I was doing Thosha's walkthrough so I wonder where I went wrong there.
Welp time to redo the whole erosian war, really hate the dungeon with the pink flowers.
Thanks agaiN!

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes