Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wow really? I didn't know that dudes were insecure like that on here.
Just look at any game thread with ntr in it and you will see the insecurity of people in this community. They kind of self insert themselves, i guess, into these games and act like these fictional women are their real girlfriends. I know it sounds crazy to me but thats why i dont really fit in with the people in this community. But I have just learned to accept it for what it is. There are alot of lonely people out there in the world.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just look at any game thread with ntr in it
Netorare tag. NTR tag was changed to netorare, probably because that's the part it was being used for.
Even ones that don't have it and it definitely doesn't apply, but they see women having sex with men and they cry "NTR!"

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well, the question is How...
I tried toggling 'Varia RESHAPE' (264) and 'Varia DOMINATE' (263), but that didn't change anything. Based on save editer's stats screen, I think there are 2 characters both named Varia, and game decides which one joins your team. No idea yet how to switch.
you need to change the switch, then play a section where the party is splitted then reuinted. at the moment to add the memeber the switch is checked.
varia position in the hq (and yhilin palace before) is based on that check. the dialogue are the same.
but you need to give the other varia the same xp of the one you played, because they are two different character, mechanical speaking their level are separate.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
you need to change the switch, then play a section where the party is splitted then reuinted. at the moment to add the memeber the switch is checked.
varia position in the hq (and yhilin palace before) is based on that check. the dialogue are the same.
but you need to give the other varia the same xp of the one you played, because they are two different character, mechanical speaking their level are separate.
Do you need to switch her special weapons too, don't you?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Do you need to switch her special weapons too, don't you?
they are equipment, dom varia blade are the weapon #75 (Slave's Lust) and #76 (Slave's Death), reshaped are two #77 (Reforged Givini Blade)

if one don't have already completed the forge of the dom varia blade the same material is used for reshaped.

Aug 3, 2017
So I tried this game a long while ago, but the art just stopped somewhere in the middle, because the dev was still catching up with that. Is it still the case that the art just kinda quits at some point or has this been solved?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
more art has been added but still not caught up because art is expensive and takes time in fact it is expected to not be fully caught up by the time the game is done due to roadmap which has continued artwork as part of the post 1.0.0 updates which is after the postgame stuff is done( can find roadmap on blog or in a spoiler on here from me there is a few cause it gets updated)

most of the way through chapter 3 I believe with some stuff after that due to the whole making sure all harem members get at least one art bit done Phase 2 of art I think, current is working through chapter 3 and I think most have it not sure

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The rationalizations can go in a darker direction if you consider Varia was a bandit and dominating her can be a deserved "death sentence" for her old self, so that she can then be reborn into Simon's servant.
Plus Varia was almost outright asking for this outcome iirc.

On a similar note, it could be argued that even the whoring Qum option is a believable choice for Simon. While he was now willing to work with them, Simon may have still had lingering doubts about succubi. We all know he is willing to resort to morally grey actions for the greater good so it's not farfetched that he might at least consider ordering Qum to do something she doesn't want to do in order to increase the campaign coffers as it were.

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Just look at any game thread with ntr in it and you will see the insecurity of people in this community. They kind of self insert themselves, i guess, into these games and act like these fictional women are their real girlfriends. I know it sounds crazy to me but thats why i dont really fit in with the people in this community. But I have just learned to accept it for what it is. There are alot of lonely people out there in the world.
That's wild. Sounds like they need to find real girlfriends?

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Netorare tag. NTR tag was changed to netorare, probably because that's the part it was being used for.
Even ones that don't have it and it definitely doesn't apply, but they see women having sex with men and they cry "NTR!"
Wait so if the women have sex with anyone other than the MC they freak out? I mean there's enough pussy to go around in the world as is. In video games I'd imagine it's doubly so.

Reactions: Bingus Bongus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait so if the women have sex with anyone other than the MC they freak out? I mean there's enough pussy to go around in the world as is. In video games I'd imagine it's doubly so.
Yep.
There was even someone in this thread who desperately tried to twist the site's definition for the (old) NTR tag, with a picture of it from the tags rules thread, and directly underneath it contradicting what it says.
Oddly enough, the very same person did almost the same thing in another thread, to the point of ignoring everyone who called his ass out when the tag had been removed during the "debate"! :ROFLMAO:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
people abadoned the game when learn the scene with the orcs in the gathering was unaviodable.
and better don't talk about the people calling simon a cuck because hilstara sleep with galvia or nalili with the halfling herbalist

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Yep.
There was even someone in this thread who desperately tried to twist the site's definition for the (old) NTR tag, with a picture of it from the tags rules thread, and directly underneath it contradicting what it says.
Have a mercy, that dude is still shaking under his bed after seeing the gathering's orgy scene! One more young life is ruined forever. And all of this could be easily avoided with ntr-tag...

But seriously - the paranoid persistence of anti-ntrers in f95 is really something... special.

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Yep.
Oddly enough, the very same person did almost the same thing in another thread, to the point of ignoring everyone who called his ass out when the tag had been removed during the "debate"! :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like someone who needs to get out more.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
New version is public:

Download links:

MEGA:
Mirror:
RTP version:

Reactions: Leo-67 and RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLastSovereign-0.68.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes