lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have the same problem where the screen is small and unable to maximize the size?
The RPG Maker Vx Ace games like this one have a fixed resolution of 682 x 552 pixels in its native form. There are various options to increase the size of the window like using ALT+ENTER. The problem of this method is that you can see the pixels, but in this message, Bob Jared mentions a program that helps with that.

Reactions: Bob Jared

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
I kid you not.. I think it was 7 years or more ago that I played this game, which had a decent amount of content already back then, but finished the current gameplay and decided I'd put it on the shelf till it was released fully. How long is this going to keep being developed on? o_O

Dec 6, 2019
I kid you not.. I think it was 7 years or more ago that I played this game, which had a decent amount of content already back then, but finished the current gameplay and decided I'd put it on the shelf till it was released fully. How long is this going to keep being developed on? o_O
As long as needs to. This is a great game with easily 60+ hours of content. We are nearing the end of it as dev has posted a road map but they've been great and are producing regular updates with quality content

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
my last save has 100 hours of gameplay. maybe this will be the last year or second to last year. Easily the game of his kind with more content out there

Reactions: Rituf and Caramimo

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
As long as needs to. This is a great game with easily 60+ hours of content. We are nearing the end of it as dev has posted a road map but they've been great and are producing regular updates with quality content
my last save has 100 hours of gameplay. maybe this will be the last year or second to last year. Easily the game of his kind with more content out there
Wait a second...

Untitled.png

You're telling me that it's not the end of the game!?

Oh boy... o_O

Well, it seemed a bit short and simple for all this praising and math...

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Have a mercy, that dude is still shaking under his bed after seeing the gathering's orgy scene! One more young life is ruined forever. And all of this could be easily avoided with ntr-tag...

But seriously - the paranoid persistence of anti-ntrers in f95 is really something... special.
Too bad NTR have the most amazing sex scene specially for sadist and who like rape genre.

Caramimo

Feb 3, 2021
When i played this i remember having 100+ hours play time its mind blowing it still gets updates :love:
Quick question thou i remember playing with guide and calculator how updated are those or are they even updated?

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
When i played this i remember having 100+ hours play time its mind blowing it still gets updates :love:
Quick question thou i remember playing with guide and calculator how updated are those or are they even updated?
The Calculator is still being updated, courtesy of Fulminato. You can find the latest changes (updated to the version 0.67.2, we're now in version 0.68). The of the wiki contains the most relevant details of the latest updates (they are centered around the side quests of the members of the group).

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
on the wiki Thosha's playthrough has a list of saves in a linked google doc following his walkthrough though he is redoing it since recent updates changed a lot of stuff but he has saves for there

Reactions: revist3321
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes