lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
are eustrin aram embassy (not the ardford one) appear after gawnfall event ? since i dont found anyone in aram desert and eustrin to ask for the embassy funding, since the next step are the erosian crisis for me. or where they are located at or requirement ?
They are located in the same place as the other one. They are not available between the end of the Erosian War until the first open ended section of chapter 5:

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
They are located in the same place as the other one. They are not available between the end of the Erosian War until the first open ended section of chapter 5:

oh, weird that the erosian crisis guide mention it pretty early on in chapter 4 so i assume they supposed to be available in chapter 4, the investment wiki dont help by merging chapter 4 and 5 either.

after reread again the investment wiki did mention it show up at the start of chapter 4 would help if someone can specify where the person located at, is it in the bounty building? the dwarf statue temple outside or just outside the desert standing menacingly.
i know i have suspicion i probably miss it, but it would help to know, since even my early chapter 4 start dont see anyone that trigger that.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
would help if someone can specify where the person located at, is it in the bounty building? the dwarf statue temple outside or just outside the desert standing menacingly.
i know i have suspicion i probably miss it, but it would help to know, since even my early chapter 4 start dont see anyone that trigger that.
It's the same guy who asked you to invest in the Eustrin Ardford embassy. In exactly the same place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
It's the same guy who asked you to invest in the Eustrin Ardford embassy. In exactly the same place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he dont show up even in early chapter 4 for me, guise i try see if he show up after chapter 5 or after return from eustrin event. (sigh......)

turn out he show up when i still not collect the rest of the harem that spread out, and somehow megail was there discussing with the dwarf about the investment.......

Last edited:

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
Basically Simon's argument is that he became less ruthless as he gained more power for 2 main reasons:

First is that early on when he barely had any power he was way too aware that he was just a nobody in a world where the whims of much more powerful people could drastically change the world in a much bigger scale than anything he could ever do, so he was more willing to do ruthless things and take risks because the worst he could ever do was maybe get some people killed, but as he gained power he had to be more cautious about choosing to be ruthless because the "worst he can do" now would implicate being able to ruin the lives of entire societies if he doesn't keep himself in check.

Second is that quite simply mercy is a luxury of the powerful, if Simon could have pulled 20k ProN out of his ass at the start of the game without hurting anyone, he probably would have ignored the bar owner. But he needed the money to get anything started or else he would probably miss his only chance to make a positive and significant impact on the world. But just because he was willing to kill to get what he needed, that doesn't mean he was gonna start killing indiscriminately, hence why he still justifies the bar owner as the "least worst" kill he could have made to get his plans started at that point.
Lmao, So I guessed right, dude just want a legit fast way to get rich and the old bar owner is easy target + Simon can just swallow the guilt or erase it by giving feel good speech about community and declare bar owner evil hence guilty/death sentence. Megadouche move to fuck over someone's life, power do change people after all, understandable.
Lets summarize this so we can all move on and people can decide if killing The bar owner was the correct choice

Is bar owner a dick: Yes
Is Bar owner capitalizing on a bad situation: Yes
Is bar owner forcing people to come to his bar: No
Is bar owner rich: Most likely not feroholm doesn't get much travelers, poor area and unless bar owner has a mansion outside of town he probably lives in the rundown houses.
Will killing bar owner stop demand for beer and fix the core issues: No
Did killing bar owner fix Anything: No he was replaced
Was bar owner raising price: maybe. Simon never mentioned prices but the bar owners Demeanor could suggest so
Was it necessary to kill bar owner to get his stock: Debatable

Now the question Did bar owner deserve to die: Personally no. Simon Just needed his stock he didn't need to kill him As I mentioned before Simon could have used the succbui to distract him or just wait till he went home. The bar owner was Benefiting off a bad situation But he no way caused it and killing him Achieved nothing but taking a life. Simon Can help create a bar near stineford, Simon allows people who did much worse into his party and rarely Questions their past actions(besides Trin), Simon Raiding a city resulting in numerous Innocent lives lost even with a good outcome, Simon benefiting off bad situations using a crisis of war or disaster to Improve his position there is plenty of times where Simon can decide to directly support his cause over the lives of others So how can people say Bar owner deserved to die When Simon himself has done
much worse than sell a few beers. Did Simon do all those action to try and improve lives yes But its undeniable that Simon caused way more damage than a simple bar owner. I feel there isn't enough justification to warrant the death of the bar owner

Does this mean Simon is a bad character? No people are just pointing out that the Simons dislike of the bar owner and him murdering him was Just a tad silly but isn't a huge issue. (its more a morality argument about Whether killing bar owner was right then actually about Simons character or the writing)
yeah agree, first time i saw it, in my mind realistically someone will replace the bar owner to sell alcohol, its supply and demad after all, and turn out that actually happen. it give me the impression that simon are actually a petty and (hypocrite) manipulative person and will kill with no hesitation if given the opportunity, him snap and killing the hero are the first indication of it by stating there wont be a witness in some rando forest (despite i agree that little shit deserve to die too), theres many option for simon to steal the beer stock without killing the bar owner yarra can even turn them invisible or give illusion to make ppl dont notice simon are the thief so killing the bar owner are pointless except for brushing simon ego, i am surprise none of the alcoholic try to steal it, considering the lack of guard care, simon literally move free with a full of alcohol stock in a wagon and after murdering the bar owner no one in the community bat an eye or get suspicious. there also part where we get an option to sell qum to the brothel too (showing his scumminess just to get more sexel).

iam not surprise if antarion fall from grace and give an opportunity for simon to kill him we probably get the option for it.

honestly i cant take simon word at face value, he is a manipulative and a good liar, one example are his contradiction about the doomed king plan that some hero will kill him by becoming the most hated person like lelouch, and ginasta fit that role but somehow he say to her doing that will make the society back into chaos and civil war despite the flaw that ginasta can just kill simon (not the doom king) and someone else can pretend to be the doom king (riala and robin probably will found a way) to maintain the status quo until it get overthrown, it dont help that he try to enrich the society making the populace accept the tyrant rule (literally sabotaging his own plan which i believe are just his bullshit to woo the girls to give the impression simon are a saint and accept to do his bidding) the harem literally mention it and simon decide to expand the doomed king plan and repeat the samething again. does ppl really believe someday the society or community unite together to overthrown the doom king?

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
honestly i cant take simon word at face value, he is a manipulative and a good liar, one example are his contradiction about the doomed king plan that some hero will kill him by becoming the most hated person like lelouch, and ginasta fit that role but somehow he say to her doing that will make the society back into chaos and civil war despite the flaw that ginasta can just kill simon (not the doom king) and someone else can pretend to be the doom king (riala and robin probably will found a way) to maintain the status quo until it get overthrown, it dont help that he try to enrich the society making the populace accept the tyrant rule (literally sabotaging his own plan which i believe are just his bullshit to woo the girls to give the impression simon are a saint and accept to do his bidding) the harem literally mention it and simon decide to expand the doomed king plan and repeat the samething again. does ppl really believe someday the society or community unite together to overthrown the doom king?
The primary goal of the doomed king plan is to "enrich society" and make positive government changes, that was always the plan first and foremost. The part about the doom king becoming unpopular and being killed was the idea to give Simon an escape from being a dictator for the rest of time, but only after he finished improving the kingdom with his government reforms. If there was a clear opposition to the Doom King's rule then there would be no power vaccum when he was taken out and the new government could keep most of his positive changes while also distancing themselves from the tyrannical roots of the Doom King's rule.

What went wrong with the doomed king plan was that Simon underestimated just how popular a better government would be, even if the one in charge was a coarse and brute tyrant like the Doom King. He thought being a bossy dictator would make people resent the Doom King in spite of his decisions resulting in an objectively better government, and he tried to distance the Doom King from most of the good works (he tries to associate most of the good works to Janine and Sarai during chapter 3), but people in general are still eager to give the credit to the man in charge.

Also Ginasta would have been a prime candidate to "kill" the Doom King and "liberate" the opressed people under his rule, but she came too early, she attacks Simon at the start of chapter 3 when he had just barely finished stabilizing a post-invasion Yhilin and before he achieved any government changes. If Ginasta killed him then, no positive changes would have been enacted and there would be a power vaccuum that would throw Yhilin right back into chaos. Also Robin was not able to impersonate the Doom King back in chapter 3, and Riala had been lobotomized by the Incubus Emperor, so the plan could not move forward if Simon was to die (also why would Simon be okay with Ginasta killing him but not the "Doom King" lol, are we condemning Simon for having no desire to die?).

Idk what the dev has planned for the ending and the resolution of the doom king plan v.2, the Doom King in chapter 5 has been making or being blamed for several unpopular decisions, like destroying the Crystal of Ivala, and the governments of Tak'kan and the Chalice States have been given a great degree of autonomy, to the point where even if the Doom King isn't resented as a leader, he could be seem as "unnecessary", so the plan to have the Doom King be removed from power is now more viable than ever.

But at the same time, one of the main reasons why Simon didn't want to be a ruler forever was because all his lovers would eventually die of old age, he wanted to be able to leave his position as ruler of a kingdom to enjoy some peaceful time with his lovers before it was too late. Now that the angle is to make everyone in the harem immortal, there isn't much of a reason as to why the "Doom King", or Simon as a ruler in any capacity, needs to go away for good. Maybe the dev will make multiple endings where the player can choose if Simon removes himself as a ruler after the Doom King "dies", or if he takes over after "usurping" the Doom King.

May 16, 2022
Please god tell me there's hopes for impregnation being added.

Yarra can't just tease you with "Absolute control over your fertility" and then you don't knock up every attractive bitch on Andorheim

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
there has been one case already for the rest of the harem some are straight no others maybe as part of epilogue

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Please god tell me there's hopes for impregnation being added.

Yarra can't just tease you with "Absolute control over your fertility" and then you don't knock up every attractive bitch on Andorheim
you realize that point it's just a bit to make belivable the MC can fuck like a rabbit and there isn't an horde of brats roaming around?
it's exactly the opposite you hope.

Reactions: Stillmatic
May 16, 2022
The game itself is a boner killer..if politics not your thing ofc
But it's great game with the story and the rpg mechanics if it has a single option of turning off the animated scenes you can play it anywhere just like normal mobile games it's more of a game than a lewd game
Eh the stories pretty good, and I am enjoying it a surprising degree as a game though i'm definitely leaning on a walkthrough way more than i'd like to be. Still some of the girls are hot, and I need to see Yarra GET PREGNANT.

Reactions: Lucasfzero

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Can somebody answer a question about Ginasta affection? I've been following Thosha's walkthrough (Currently at New Yhilini II section) but her affection gains seem off. She should be at -16 but I can only get her to -21 (or -22 in some cases). What am I doing wrong?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can somebody answer a question about Ginasta affection? I've been following Thosha's walkthrough (Currently at New Yhilini II section) but her affection gains seem off. She should be at -16 but I can only get her to -21 (or -22 in some cases). What am I doing wrong?

have you done all the dialogue? and the rp of the character talking with her are above the right threshold
the last dialogue ginasta-simon will play just before you leave again, after you decide to go to zirantia. it's a ginasta +2 if you have talked with vera (goddess of magic cult leader) in the govern 2.

Reactions: Alandir
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes