beezus

Oct 30, 2019
His saves should honnestly be pinned cus it lets you play for fun and then load his saves if you want a perfect save.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
His saves should honnestly be pinned cus it lets you play for fun and then load his saves if you want a perfect save.
Is there such a thing as a perfect save? Like there are many routes you can take big and small, and the game is still being updated, there are also certain choices that are definitely going differ from person to person, avoiding details but things like best girls
Either way, everyone should try to actually play through the game even if you use a walkthrough

Dec 6, 2019
Is there such a thing as a perfect save? Like there are many routes you can take big and small, and the game is still being updated, there are also certain choices that are definitely going differ from person to person, avoiding details but things like best girls
Either way, everyone should try to actually play through the game even if you use a walkthrough
Couldn't agree more. While the game's writing is superb I found the most fun I had was doing my first run completely blind and royally fucking it up before pulling up the wiki and making my best/optimized playthroughs and learning where I messed up

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Could some kind soul please share 0.69.0 with us?
Sierra only makes people wait a week before she does the public release so people, usually, don't bother to leak it. 69 released on the 1st, so public should hit on the 8th, meaning we're already half way there.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Sierra only makes people wait a week before she does the public release so people, usually, don't bother to leak it. 69 released on the 1st, so public should hit on the 8th, meaning we're already half way there.
She said herself that the update will take two weeks.

Reactions: Reij

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Final battle will most likely start roughly version 74 and this is a two content bits per update and 1 per one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah because of how complex one bit of content and how much is there it will likely take 2 weeks to do the balance and bug fixs(multiple bugs have been found already and fixed for the .1 version when that drops for patrons) and chance even additions to what is in it since that has happened before as well,

Reactions: lostone2

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
After this update, it's going to be 4 girls' left: Megail, Robin, Riala and Sarai.

Riala's event is probably the only thing in the entire game that will make me rant if it's underwhelming.

Reactions: Sotman

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
According to Fulminato's post on
FUCK YESSSSSSSSS BOYSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited like forever for this, ever since high school (i'm now long outta college lol)

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Most harem members need shards, I believe. Which leads to a rational conclusion: Simon either needs to watch most of his harem die off of natural age, or we can all die and take a trip to heaven ^_^ (or maybe invade heaven??)

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Hmmm...claim someone who is bitchy as fuck annoying and risk of loved ones dies
Why it's even an option :KEK:
Even with+ 7 shards still needs 4 or 5 more shards
So if there's another 5 shards from remaining quests or another scenario with keeping the mother and 11 shards short maybe Simon will find shards during the conflict in the tower
Mother, Tertia, Zelica, Ivala, Mithyn, Goddess of the Wind. That makes six of the seven. I don't remember what happened to the seventh. Most likely shattered.
There are some answers to what could happen.
Maybe we find the 7th shard (or its pieces).
Maybe after the war, the goddesses chip their shard like the Anak did with his own.
Maybe one (or more) bite the dust.
As to why we should spare the Morher.
She is a bitch now, but Simon can fix her.
Also, she is a powerful ally. Killing her and giving her shard to others will result in a net loss (shardholders need time and practice to reach their full potential)

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
FUCK YESSSSSSSSS BOYSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited like forever for this, ever since high school (i'm now long outta college lol)

Most harem members need shards, I believe. Which leads to a rational conclusion: Simon either needs to watch most of his harem die off of natural age, or we can all die and take a trip to heaven ^_^ (or maybe invade heaven??)
xerces was able to splinter his shard to create a few Iks (nyst was one of them) there is an high likehood the same can be done with the larger divine shard so you can gain enough splinter to make everyone immortal.

the choice is... basically the same in the IW aftermath to send sabitha to help palina.
or the choice to kill the impaler...

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes