smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
have you done all the dialogue? and the rp of the character talking with her are above the right threshold
the last dialogue ginasta-simon will play just before you leave again, after you decide to go to zirantia. it's a ginasta +2 if you have talked with vera (goddess of magic cult leader) in the govern 2.
I am pretty sure I have followed the playthrough to the letter - her aff stat is where it should be at the previous checkpoint (before elven lands) - i've replayed the sequence New Yhilini a few times now and just can't get that one stat right. Affection is right for every other character.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am pretty sure I have followed the playthrough to the letter - her aff stat is where it should be at the previous checkpoint (before elven lands) - i've replayed the sequence New Yhilini a few times now and just can't get that one stat right. Affection is right for every other character.
you mixed things up.
she sould have: -27
lynine, orilise, ginasta grant +3 [-24]
aka {with 93} grant +4 [-20]
hilstara {with 95} grant +4 [-16]
result: -16
should be easy to check where you miss points.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
you mixed things up.
she sould have: -27
lynine, orilise, ginasta grant +3 [-24]
aka {with 93} grant +4 [-20]
hilstara {with 95} grant +4 [-16]
result: -16
should be easy to check where you miss points.
You are referencing the stats that should be at the checkpoint at the end of New Yhilini II (aka and hilstara RP) - am I supposed to raise them all the way before talking to Ginasta at all? If so the walkthrough/playthrough I found in the wiki seems slightly confusing.

Would not talking to Ginasta until the very end of that section help? I am guessing it might.

Also: Thanks for taking the time to help me with this.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
am I supposed to raise them all the way before talking to Ginasta at all?
The amount of RPs Ginasta is getting from those conversations is dependant on her conversational partners' RPs (see ). As you should have Janine, Qum and Yarra maxed long time ago, make sure Aka has 90+ (+4) and Hilstara 75+ (+4) when talking to Ginasta.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You are referencing the stats that should be at the checkpoint at the end of New Yhilini II (aka and hilstara RP) - am I supposed to raise them all the way before talking to Ginasta at all? If so the walkthrough/playthrough I found in the wiki seems slightly confusing.

Would not talking to Ginasta until the very end of that section help? I am guessing it might.

Also: Thanks for taking the time to help me with this.
leave her for last it's better. and should give you the right result.
the rp ginasta gain is often tied to the rp score of the girl talking with her. and some activity grant rp with them. so leave yea, leave to talk with ginasta as last activity before moving in the next section

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
The amount of RPs Ginasta is getting from those conversations is dependant on her conversational partners' RPs (see ). As you should have Janine, Qum and Yarra maxed long time ago, make sure Aka has 90+ (+4) and Hilstara 75+ (+4) when talking to Ginasta.
I have done this. Everything looks right - Aka is at 93 and Hilstara at 87. Even so, Ginasta RP ends up at -21 (or -22). It shouldn't be happening.

...is there a way to check her RP without initiating (non-event) conversation with her? Would make investigating this a lot easier.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
with a save editor or if you have a save from before the elven forest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
...is there a way to check her RP without initiating (non-event) conversation with her? Would make investigating this a lot easier.
Not without 3rd party tools. I'm not RPGMaker expert, but two possibilities come to my mind:
1) Make a save and upload it . Ginasta's RP should be var #135.
2) Use some tool like MTool to track vars.

Last edited:
Reactions: rishavel

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the RPGmaker save editor linked in the cheating part of the wiki has them named(need to click open switchs and variables

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
I backtracked pretty far and replayed a couple of sections - seems to have solved things. TY for helping me!

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I think tosha`s walktrought is outdated anyway
Not really. It still gets updated (and includes all the harem quests from 0.68). Thosha is active in discord and in in The Last Sovereign Forum. What is lacking behind is the investments part, but that's pretty much inevitable.

IFuckRice

Aug 5, 2022
Hi, I've been hearing good things about this game and following its history of development for a bit but I was still wondering if i should go through a full playthrough now or wait for a bigger update (if v0.7 is not that far away).

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the game right now is mostly story complete so can play the first 4 chapters and most of chapter 5 right now just harem quests and then final battle and final optional dungeon

the blog has the up to date roadmap to give an exact ideal and pretty sure I posted it here at some point(there has been a few), so there is a decent amount to play as is

there is 10 content bits left for final open world(we have one 2 to 5 per update so far) then the final battle two sections, final optional dungeon and postgame then 1.0.0 with remaining scenes without artwork and such being done as they get finished with a bit of bug fixing and reworks

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
This game was started years ago, so the progress are of two path, bug then content, content update might have fixed issues to.
Community is on it since it got content, as of now it's not on fixed date. Mostly over produced available images (many of the sex scenes where text only for quite some time).
It's not fully updated so far.
I can't play it as the runtime won't install over Android, joiplay setup ok but as to get started : rtp missing.

Joiplay has a rpgm bonus file. There little to no datas on it (or I didn't find them ?).
Most rpgm games run alright but not theses two.
To be seen.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Hi, I've been hearing good things about this game and following its history of development for a bit but I was still wondering if i should go through a full playthrough now or wait for a bigger update (if v0.7 is not that far away).
I just (by just I mean since march) started a new playtrought and im currently at hour 102 in my save , so if you play half an hour each day you may catch up to the last update :p
Now seriously: at the rate the game has been going id say this is the last year of it

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes