Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Probably will never be seen or answered BUT how do I trigger Simon's Dominate Skill? I followed the guide but it will not trigger.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Probably will never be seen or answered BUT how do I trigger Simon's Dominate Skill? I followed the guide but it will not trigger.
By trigger do you mean how to you get it, or how do you use it?
To get it on Simon's path in the OE, go through the fighting ring until the black haired elite challenges you. Nalili will pull Simon aside and say not to fight her yet. If you have enough built up sexual training in SImon's path, you can learn the Dominate skill in the training yard.

If you are asking how to trigger it in combat, it should just be one of Simon's skills he needs SP for. Though it only works on Female enemies.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
By trigger do you mean how to you get it, or how do you use it?
To get it on Simon's path in the OE, go through the fighting ring until the black haired elite challenges you. Nalili will pull Simon aside and say not to fight her yet. If you have enough built up sexual training in SImon's path, you can learn the Dominate skill in the training yard.

If you are asking how to trigger it in combat, it should just be one of Simon's skills he needs SP for. Though it only works on Female enemies.
Finally got it AFTER reverting to a backup save. Trying to follow a strategy guide and it royally messed me up. ROFL! It's a shame when you have to use TWO strategy guides to figure out where you went wrong. One of them caused me to delete over two hours of playtime. According to the guide, I could come back and finish a quest. Instead, got to the next chapter and it said I 'failed' it. As a player who likes to get everything out of a game, kind of upset about having to go back. :)

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
How do I counter/remove Sex Bind status? It makes my Qum Dumpe useless
Sucubus/Sex Pins protect against it absolutely. You could get them just of the 3AW (near the end of chapter 3).

If you didn't get them, there are a couple of Charms that confer some resistance (50%) to Sexbind: the Charm of Peversion (this can be found in ) and the Charm of Great Perversion. They can be bought in this store:

Jewerely store.png Inventory JS.png

In combat it can be removed with Carina's Calm or Calming Aura.

Last edited:

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Is this game complete or not? If not, how ready is it?
It's not complete. It's not very far from completion. We are in the second half of chapter 5 (the last chapter). There are some some side quests still pending, plus an optional final dungeon and the Final Dungeon. There is a .

I'm not really sure what do you mean with your second question.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What's the NTR content in this game?
There isn't any.
It's not even tagged as having any.
To clarify, NTR = cheating. There is no NTR or cheating in this game.

However, to be clear, two polygamous succubi (Yarra and Qum), with the approval of their lover (Simon), has sex with an orc or two in the best possible outcome of Yarra's route in chapter 2.

These few scenes contain NO rape, cheating, ntr, or anything along those lines. Its just that some gamers don't want their fictional characters having sex with other fictional characters that they don't approve of.

Try this game if you're into classic J-RPGs! This game is honestly god-tier; a lewd dragon quest. Reminds me of my childhood.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
To clarify, NTR = cheating. There is no NTR or cheating in this game.

However, to be clear, two polygamous succubi (Yarra and Qum), with the approval of their lover (Simon), has sex with an orc or two in the best possible outcome of Yarra's route in chapter 2.

These few scenes contain NO rape, cheating, ntr, or anything along those lines. Its just that some gamers don't want their fictional characters having sex with other fictional characters that they don't approve of.

Try this game if you're into classic J-RPGs! This game is honestly god-tier; a lewd dragon quest. Reminds me of my childhood.
Ah, I really want to like this game, but every time I just drop it when I reach the Orgasmic Empire...
Then I heard some people mention NTR.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
are eustrin aram embassy (not the ardford one) appear after gawnfall event ? since i dont found anyone in aram desert and eustrin to ask for the embassy funding, since the next step are the erosian crisis for me. or where they are located at or requirement ?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes