hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i've kind of lost the motivation to play the game, it's a great game but man does it's feel annoying to restart after 148 hours cuz of bad decision or underleveling ( also doesn't help that am waiting for more content

Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
i've kind of lost the motivation to play the game, it's a great game but man does it's feel annoying to restart after 148 hours cuz of bad decision or underleveling ( also doesn't help that am waiting for more content
You can always use a save editor.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
also it's been 9 years development? did it goes to 0.9 then 0.10.1 then 0.20.x like other "game"
it's 0.69.0 not 0.6.9
and follow the most accepted convention for release numbers in the software development since... ever.

Reactions: Muityek

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The kill\torture fuck lord
a decision that 2 centuries away for it's actual empact this will ruin play throughs
Story mode was a hero but with it outdated... repeating is just impossible
lol. to a mechanical level torturing or not the fucklord is barely relevant.
or better, at the moment it's totally irrilevant. and carry very little weigth.

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
I am stuck at the point of Aka's request to make her masterwork knife. I have the steel and the research, but I am unable to unlock the smith. The smith was invested in and the walkthrough says to purify the mine in the tower. I cannot enter the mine in Stanford and the tower mine at HQ has been cleared, giving me the True Gold. I know I must be missing something pretty obvious, but I just can't see what it is currently.

Edit: I think I found the problem. It's not a big problem, but it's my problem. During the return to Stineford, I thought the mine would get cleared on its own by the orcs and succubi. I must have misinterpreted the conversations between the characters because I didn't talk to the orc guard in the mine and just left. It appears that I locked myself out of cleansing the mine, at least I think. I hope that isn't the case and if anyone can lend some insight, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, it is what it is.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I am stuck at the point of Aka's request to make her masterwork knife. I have the steel and the research, but I am unable to unlock the smith. The smith was invested in and the walkthrough says to purify the mine in the tower. I cannot enter the mine in Stanford and the tower mine at HQ has been cleared, giving me the True Gold. I know I must be missing something pretty obvious, but I just can't see what it is currently.

Edit: I think I found the problem. It's not a big problem, but it's my problem. During the return to Stineford, I thought the mine would get cleared on its own by the orcs and succubi. I must have misinterpreted the conversations between the characters because I didn't talk to the orc guard in the mine and just left. It appears that I locked myself out of cleansing the mine, at least I think. I hope that isn't the case and if anyone can lend some insight, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, it is what it is.
Was a while since I played but I believe you missed it if you can't enter the mine anymore since I believe you need to cleanse it for the smith to get new tools so he can create her new weapon. However it is fairly easy to fix by either a) just use a save editor to add the variable that you cleared the mine so that you can get the new tools or b) is to just go on the wiki and access the google drive saves by checking out Thosha's playthrough for instance and it has a bunch of saves that are pretty much perfect playthroughs that let's you start at various points so just pick a save close to where your at and you'll have everything since I believe all the saves are 100% playthroughts with the most optional investments/researches for a perfect playthrough.

You could also use that playthrough as a bit of a checklist before you move on since I believe it lists pretty much everything you need to do while also pointing out cut offs for content.

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
Was a while since I played but I believe you missed it if you can't enter the mine anymore since I believe you need to cleanse it for the smith to get new tools so he can create her new weapon. However it is fairly easy to fix by either a) just use a save editor to add the variable that you cleared the mine so that you can get the new tools or b) is to just go on the wiki and access the google drive saves by checking out Thosha's playthrough for instance and it has a bunch of saves that are pretty much perfect playthroughs that let's you start at various points so just pick a save close to where your at and you'll have everything since I believe all the saves are 100% playthroughts with the most optional investments/researches for a perfect playthrough.

You could also use that playthrough as a bit of a checklist before you move on since I believe it lists pretty much everything you need to do while also pointing out cut offs for content.
Thanks, that really helped me out. I'll give both a try.

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
So I used the save editor to check some variables compared to Thosha's playthrough, but I don't know which one represents the permanent clearing of the mine. I think at this point, I'll just ride it out. Still, thanks for the help

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
xerces was able to splinter his shard to create a few Iks (nyst was one of them) there is an high likehood the same can be done with the larger divine shard so you can gain enough splinter to make everyone immortal.

the choice is... basically the same in the IW aftermath to send sabitha to help palina.
or the choice to kill the impaler...
Well an easy way to solve it would be to just have the MC split of parts of his own shard, since my understanding is that he started out with a small shard and then slowly grew it in size by growing stronger, absorbing caches of power and other small shards.

There would probably be a penalty involved with it like having the MC lose -100 000xp or -5/10 in all stats and perhaps an extra factor in the final battle where the MC get's a - in certain checks because he had to split of parts of his own power to give to the harem members. Which should work and would make sense to some degree.

Unless I'm remember everything wrongly was some time since I played last and doing a replay at the moment.

So I used the save editor to check some variables compared to Thosha's playthrough, but I don't know which one represents the permanent clearing of the mine. I think at this point, I'll just ride it out. Still, thanks for the help
Not sure which save editor you used but if you went with the online one like saveeditonline then you need to upload both your save and certain files or the variables will just be numbered. The easiest in my opinion with RPGM games is to download rpgmakersaveedit which I believe is on this site. Then you can easily see the variables and their names from the get go, though you can't search as fast and have to scroll. If your still close to the time when you should have done it then just scroll down through the boxes that are checked since their all in order pretty much it's fairly easy and quick to find what your looking for. I don't know the exact variable as well.

Maybe someone else does but to give an example if you wanna "cheat" on research you just need to find the research variables and then check every research you want to be started and then during the next time research is finished all the started research will be finished at the same time. Of course you can just directly check the research as finished but it usually involves a lot of other variables as well so simply having them all as started and then finished at the same time will probably lead to the best result or at least I have never had a problem with it before when I did a playthrough where I had every research finished as soon as they became available and went through the first cycle after they were available.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Well an easy way to solve it would be to just have the MC split of parts of his own shard
It seems that shard can only be implanted into male's soul (although it's not clearly explained why iirc). Esthera is the only exception of that rule - she found a way to bend the shard to her will by walking various paths of power inside the Tower. So splitting Simon's shard is probably not an option.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
It seems that shard can only be implanted into male's soul (although it's not clearly explained why iirc). Esthera is the only exception of that rule - she found a way to bend the shard to her will by walking various paths of power inside the Tower. So splitting Simon's shard is probably not an option.
Hmm don't remember hearing it was so clear cut into man/woman, though it would make sense to some degree I guess that the there is one shard type that goes to girls and one that goes to guys usually. It does raise some questions however as in like you mention how it works for Esthera maybe she's an undercover futa or something xD Though it also makes it strange how the harem is able to pilot and use the doom king armor since that armor is made with a shard from an incubus which fuels it's power and enhances the power of an incubus using it. But yeah I have only gotten far as the first diplomatic summit at Ardoheim on this playthrough and I believe last I played was around the Incubus prison.

I do however remember something about what you mentioned though because of how everything has been explained my understanding or guess at least was that usually if someone is given a shard that shard can grow in power and grant immense power to it's wielder, eternal or next to eternal life being one of them. However in the case of the harem on the other hand from how I remember it what their given is a "nerfed" version that brings them only benefits like eternal life but they can't turn into a goddess for instance or am I remembering that wrongly?

SoulTron

Aug 23, 2022
Not sure which save editor you used but if you went with the online one like saveeditonline then you need to upload both your save and certain files or the variables will just be numbered. The easiest in my opinion with RPGM games is to download rpgmakersaveedit which I believe is on this site. Then you can easily see the variables and their names from the get go, though you can't search as fast and have to scroll. If your still close to the time when you should have done it then just scroll down through the boxes that are checked since their all in order pretty much it's fairly easy and quick to find what your looking for. I don't know the exact variable as well.

Maybe someone else does but to give an example if you wanna "cheat" on research you just need to find the research variables and then check every research you want to be started and then during the next time research is finished all the started research will be finished at the same time. Of course you can just directly check the research as finished but it usually involves a lot of other variables as well so simply having them all as started and then finished at the same time will probably lead to the best result or at least I have never had a problem with it before when I did a playthrough where I had every research finished as soon as they became available and went through the first cycle after they were available.
I got it. Made some backups, but should be fine. Thanks again, my playthrough is 70+ hours long

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Hmm don't remember hearing it was so clear cut into man/woman, though it would make sense to some degree I guess that the there is one shard type that goes to girls and one that goes to guys usually. It does raise some questions however as in like you mention how it works for Esthera maybe she's an undercover futa or something xD
Well all succubi are A) a species made via incubus shard magic, and B) a species with access to futa magic by default, so it is probably less of a stretch for Estheria to have the shard than it would be for any female of another species

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
because TLS love duality. men/women, lust/purity, IKs/goddess
and no, IKs are male only. esthera was powerful enough to delve enough in the deep of the tower to reach the poin the world laws are 'maleable' and changed them just enough to hold a ik shard

and it's very, very well explained in the game.

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
mirror zip version for Android user, since .exe is not extractable (do inform me if there is for android) and use JoiPlay

I might mirror version 0.69.2 when it release, so far run well on JoiPlay.
I tried RTP version on Maldives, but there is compatibility issue, no problem so far on JoiPlay.
JoiPlay support RTP with about 185MB to download, so using non-RTP files is also possible maybe.

In game cheat menu work as well.
But it show this error for getting items/weapons/armors
Screenshot_20230914-064349~2.png

I will try this game later just hope not many mouse click like Winter Memories click bug on JoiPlay

I hope developer pack as archive for the future public update as well, it give so much open market on android user.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes