seden

Aug 22, 2016
mirror zip version for Android user, since .exe is not extractable (do inform me if there is for android) and use JoiPlay

I might mirror version 0.69.2 when it release, so far run well on JoiPlay.
I tried RTP version on Maldives, but there is compatibility issue, no problem so far on JoiPlay.
JoiPlay support RTP with about 185MB to download, so using non-RTP files is also possible maybe.

In game cheat menu work as well.
But it show this error for getting items/weapons/armors
View attachment 2928142

I will try this game later just hope not many mouse click like Winter Memories click bug on JoiPlay

I hope developer pack as archive for the future public update as well, it give so much open market on android user.
+1 as to non .exe, as it is I'm without windows access for a set of months, so .
Exe meant no access :
I've both APK installed (joiplay ruffle then rtp one btw), no matter as the game will ask for a rtp at start (trough joiplay of course).

It's a step forward to get a .zip instead of .exe but there something going on with joiplay I guess.

Tbs, I'll need to go trough a full replay when getting a windows based pc, wonder how it would go for Linux...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Last Sovereign [v0.69.2] [Sierra Lee] Compressed

PC NO RTP Version (284MB) -
PC RTP Version (345MB) -

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
So the Mother's Pin got a buff at the end of the latest quest, if you picked it up in Gawnfall like I did you only get a potion instead.
That was about 700 saves ago, kinda wish I left it now.

Reactions: lostone2

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Who is the new harem member?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this game has ntr?
It doesn't have the usual NTR. The MC does perform netori at some occasions like for instance stealing and impregnating a married dwarf (but she's very willing to it since her husband neglects her for his personal harem and probably infertile while she's the queen and needs an heir).

Sex works a bit different in the word in that people are very open with it since lust and sex magic is a very common thing. Some of the races for instance succubuses and lamias I believe dies if they are not given sexual energy. The MC himself being an incubus king can also die if he's not given sexual relief from time to time.

So there isn't any netorare or netorase in the game since the MC is more of the mind that his women/harem are allowed to sleep with others, though most of them choose not to. Most of the scenes are also optional so it's the players choice if they want to send a harem member into an orgy to gain an edge at certain points. However there are several times where to get the best outcome you need to send some of the succubuses to have sex with others.
how's the incest route in this game?
There isn't any incest in the game however there is inseki instead since Robin is the MC's adopted daughter but their not related by blood.

Reactions: wheelstreak

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Does completing Janine's Request make a difference on the plot (aside from Janine's RP of course)? I finished it early and noticed I missed a bunch of possible painting pairings (like Sabitha and Ivala, I don't know when they'll finally join).

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Does completing Janine's Request make a difference on the plot (aside from Janine's RP of course)? I finished it early and noticed I missed a bunch of possible painting pairings (like Sabitha and Ivala, I don't know when they'll finally join).
From my understanding you can always go back to Janine's house to paint any new painting you've unlocked (just interact with the canvas in her room to go back) however it is strongly recommended not to complete the painting quest before you reach the renthor wild at least simply because compared to many other choices and completions that rewards RP retroactivly this quest does not so if you have everyone in the harem you get the following RP rewards.
But if the characters aren't unlocked yet you don't get the bonus RP and some of the one's that get RP bonuses are some who for now have very limited RP gains which is why it's recommended to hold of on completing the quest before you have them all in the harem.

Just for the record I believe if you finish the quest at the earliest possible you miss out on the following. (might be wrong since I haven't tested it)

Of course you can just use a save editor to add them anyway if your really want the RP and it would be like you did it when everyone was in the harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: hrhr

hrhr

May 13, 2019
From my understanding you can always go back to Janine's house to paint any new painting you've unlocked (just interact with the canvas in her room to go back) however it is strongly recommended not to complete the painting quest before you reach the renthor wild at least simply because compared to many other choices and completions that rewards RP retroactivly this quest does not so if you have everyone in the harem you get the following RP rewards.
But if the characters aren't unlocked yet you don't get the bonus RP and some of the one's that get RP bonuses are some who for now have very limited RP gains which is why it's recommended to hold of on completing the quest before you have them all in the harem.

Just for the record I believe if you finish the quest at the earliest possible you miss out on the following. (might be wrong since I haven't tested it)

Of course you can just use a save editor to add them anyway if your really want the RP and it would be like you did it when everyone was in the harem.
Originally I feared missing the opportunity to finish the quest by advancing the main story faster, I hadn't played in a while and wasn't 100% sure of where I was in terms of progress. I think I'll just check the order of quests in the walkthrough and wait as much as possible to do any side quests with scenes. And the names you brought up are correct, always nice to have an idea of which boxes to check before doing Janine's quest, thanks

Last edited:

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019

save editor doesn't corrupt save files?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes