Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I see that Fheliel has a checkmark for her character quest but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. I don't see her having her own request section, what exactly was her character quest?

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
I see that Fheliel has a checkmark for her character quest but for the life of me I can't recall what it was. I don't see her having her own request section, what exactly was her character quest?
Fheliel, like Neranda or other late additions to the harem doesn't have a personal quest. The checkmark in their case notes that the mechanism to join the harem is in place.

Last edited:

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
Fheliel, like Neranda or other late additions to the harem doesn't have a personal quest. The checkmark in their case notes that the mechanism to join the game is in place.
Christ, I feel like she’s been able to join for so long I completely forgot that she’s a late game addition. I guess it’s because she doesn’t have her own endstate like others.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Then stop calling it a "harem" and treat it what it really is, simply a poly relationship, I believe this would solve a lot of headache for everyone. Yes, by definition harems are that as well, but it's also a very dumb, very silly and unrealistic power fantasy. A lot of this is the fault of writers unable to create either a proper story or good character development to subvert the genres shortcomings.
I might be missing something, but your Harem calls themselves a Harem because
1: They are led by a Succubus, and in their culture, that is what they call it.
2: You are an Incubus King, they have Harems by tradition. You may love them, and they you, but culturally, they are still a Harem.

It is even referenced in game multiple times: by Human Standards, your relationship is a basic loving Poly relationship, but because you are an Incubus King, and because you are a leader of Succubus', your relationship is called a Harem. Basically, the term isn't about Ottoman traditions, Chinese traditions, or any other human tradition, but instead about Succubus tradition.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I mean the Ottomans specifically. It's a harem in the traditional sense in they had a lot of political and economic autonomy inside the Harem, which was to support the women in it. Just like in TLS, which is where I think Sierra drew inspiration from.
Poly is just what the kids are calling harem dynamics these days. Modern society has just allowed more freedom in what you call it. Trying to refine it further is modern Id-Pol and that should be avoided at all costs.

Latest map, got 6 things to do before end game. So 2 or 3 more updates.
View attachment 2937783

View attachment 2937789
I can't wait for the whoring Qum or not decision come back and haunt people one final time, because that was basically the biggest cornerstore of the game, not.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
First time player...
Still in chapter 1... I'm trying to do a "completionist" playthrough (except whoring out Qum) but suddenly... investment decisions?

That sounds cool and fascinating... Looking at the "investment" page of the wiki... Understanding the consequences and the complexity slowly sinking in... But why do I feel like this isn't what I signed up for? Have I been baited? I only downloaded this game for the adult story, goddammit :HideThePain: :LUL:

Nice game so far tho :)

(still pounding where to invest my 80k ProN I just got...)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
First time player...
Still in chapter 1... I'm trying to do a "completionist" playthrough (except whoring out Qum) but suddenly... investment decisions?

That sounds cool and fascinating... Looking at the "investment" page of the wiki... Understanding the consequences and the complexity slowly sinking in... But why do I feel like this isn't what I signed up for? Have I been baited? I only downloaded this game for the adult story, goddammit :HideThePain: :LUL:

Nice game so far tho :)

(still pounding where to invest my 80k ProN I just got...)
They rope you in with the sex but then have you make spreadsheets to plan out your investments...I mean in a way it is still an "adult story", technically.

Jokes aside, have fun with the game. I don't know if you want to try to figure out your own route through the game using the wiki or not, but I would say to not worry too much about having a "perfect playthrough" in your first run, it is basically something impossible to figure out, and while you won't be able to get the "best" results on everything, if you are playing like a completionist and making moderately savvy financial decisions, then you should be able to get most if not all of the content the game has to offer.

With that said, here are some useful resources if you want any help with your playthrough:

Fulminato's calculator - this is a pretty neat tool that lets you "simulate" all the decisions of a TLS playthrough and see the results, allowing you to plot out your own route and test if it works out for your goals or not

Thosha's walkthrough - this is more of a traditional walkthrough made by a fan of the game based on discussions of playthrough optimizations, it will tell you exactly everything you need to do and choose and you're expected to follow it to the letter, but it will give you pretty much the best results that can be achieved in all of the game's events

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Or just use a save editor to buy all the investments you want. Some people might say this is cheating, but if this game has taught me anything, it's that those with the power to do good have the responsibility to do so :cool:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
They rope you in with the sex but then have you make spreadsheets to plan out your investments...I mean in a way it is still an "adult story", technically.

Jokes aside, have fun with the game. I don't know if you want to try to figure out your own route through the game using the wiki or not, but I would say to not worry too much about having a "perfect playthrough" in your first run, it is basically something impossible to figure out, and while you won't be able to get the "best" results on everything, if you are playing like a completionist and making moderately savvy financial decisions, then you should be able to get most if not all of the content the game has to offer.

With that said, here are some useful resources if you want any help with your playthrough:

Fulminato's calculator - this is a pretty neat tool that lets you "simulate" all the decisions of a TLS playthrough and see the results, allowing you to plot out your own route and test if it works out for your goals or not

Thosha's walkthrough - this is more of a traditional walkthrough made by a fan of the game based on discussions of playthrough optimizations, it will tell you exactly everything you need to do and choose and you're expected to follow it to the letter, but it will give you pretty much the best results that can be achieved in all of the game's events
!!!
Fulminato's calculator is EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks :D
I will also take a look at this playthrough... for science :sneaky:

Or just use a save editor to buy all the investments you want. Some people might say this is cheating, but if this game has taught me anything, it's that those with the power to do good have the responsibility to do so :cool:
Naaah, that would kill all the fun ;)

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
I recommend not playing with save editor also, it will ruin the balance of the game and once it became too easy, you will get bored

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
If you are going blind play through there's no chance of surviving it but surviving it with poor points is possible but totally not worth it
it is I have gone blindly, based from other comments it looks like getting bad end is inevitable, unless you read the wiki, and need to get all investment with cheating/save editor

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
you can definitely survive blind with it and in fact a get pretty much no investments can very much survive both of them, the first is pretty much 100%(and are likely to be able to easily get a neutral outcome and by that I mean second best as long as you saved Lucy and did the slavers back in chapter 2 or in other words played like and rpg and talked to everyone) and is if you have Sarai go all in not get the bad end and the second one also is imposable to get if you have Sarai do anything and/or make a single deal with either of Aram priestess( have Sarai influence Nabith and make and keep a deal with Elsmere and you auto get 3rd best outcome(any better needs you to have done things with either order if silence or Jenhelo religon help(or both would need to double check exact things ) and only need what you get in gawnfall) this one also has a fail safe that makes it almost imposable to game over on

though to be fair the second of those votes was much easier to fail on to begin with which is why the failsafe was added

and the third can be 100% avoided if you make sure to suggest light reform and let Sarai know what the plan is because you can guarantee the 4 votes you need(at a cost depending on other choices in gawnfall itself) doing that is a bit harder if you let it get there but it is possible needs about 6 influence points in worse case

would need a few trys to figure out how people vote but that is it(the wiki pages makes it easy to do because that work has already been done but you don't need it)

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
I am doing the final free roam section of chapter five and have a question about Galvia + Hilstara scene. According to wiki, the scene can be obtained by these point provided Eustrin final state was reached at earliest possible moment (that is during expantion to Thenours aka cycle 6).
I did reach it then, but cannot trigger the scene.

I have checked the variables and it seems like Final Eustrin variable is 1 instead of 2 for me although the 8th cycle has already started (and once again, I have freed Eustrin before Second Gathering i. e. in cycle 6). Is this a bug or am I simply too impatient? There is some important plot stuff I haven't finished yet (e. g. Philon tower or finding Lilith)
Does anybody knows when Final Eustrin variable should be incremented? I mean I can change it manually (as well as the relevant switch), but I don't want to edit save unless I absolutely must.

UPD: looked at the saves from Thosha's playthrough and it seems that the last save there has the same state as my current save (that is Final Eustrin is 1, Galvia switch unchecked and the scene still not avaliable). So either it is a common bug or the wiki is not up to date regarding the scene triggers.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it is I have gone blindly, based from other comments it looks like getting bad end is inevitable, unless you read the wiki, and need to get all investment with cheating/save editor
no this is false. you have enough resource to avoid inevitable game over.
having good result is another matter

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am doing the final free roam section of chapter five and have a question about Galvia + Hilstara scene. According to wiki, the scene can be obtained by these point provided Eustrin final state was reached at earliest possible moment (that is during expantion to Thenours aka cycle 6).
I did reach it then, but cannot trigger the scene.

I have checked the variables and it seems like Final Eustrin variable is 1 instead of 2 for me although the 8th cycle has already started (and once again, I have freed Eustrin before Second Gathering i. e. in cycle 6). Is this a bug or am I simply too impatient? There is some important plot stuff I haven't finished yet (e. g. Philon tower or finding Lilith)
Does anybody knows when Final Eustrin variable should be incremented? I mean I can change it manually (as well as the relevant switch), but I don't want to edit save unless I absolutely must.

UPD: looked at the saves from Thosha's playthrough and it seems that the last save there has the same state as my current save (that is Final Eustrin is 1, Galvia switch unchecked and the scene still not avaliable). So either it is a common bug or the wiki is not up to date regarding the scene triggers.
where is write the simon x hilstara x galvia scene is unlockable in the current game? because this is a false information.
the scene you can unlock is the one with the dwarf king harem. the scene with galvia is a post ending one [if you trigger eustrin final earlier enough]

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes