Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
where is write the simon x hilstara x galvia scene is unlockable in the current game? because this is a false information.
the scene you can unlock is the one with the dwarf king harem. the scene with galvia is a post ending one [if you trigger eustrin final earlier enough]
You seem to have read a "Simon" that isn't there.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So, not sure if I'm getting this right from the roadmap, but does this mean the final Harem candidate wont come up until after the final battle? Gonna be a loooong wait for the last girl (still curious why Xestris is considered in the Harem despite having shown no such inclinations).

Considering the last missing option is in the "Other" category, that means NPC Goddess/Demon, but I can't see who it would be, does anybody else have any ideas? Apparently it's a super obscure character that's been referred to earlier, but nobody has guessed it yet (which sadly means Vhala is a definite never added to Harem at this point....also rules out Ulrissa).

My guess is the introduction of the Player as an outside entity/observer, or a manifestation of the Tower itself. Maybe even go mad and throw Sierra in as an observer, or maybe something to do with the ongoing Broom Joke.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Still new player (just finished Aka and Yarra's path in chapter 2)... playing a little bit every day and... oh boy... Some of those fights are soo annoying ! For exemple trying to get the best possible result with Orcent REALLY tested my patience/composure :ROFLMAO: Why do I feel like some enemies always dodge at the WORST possible moment ?! 'fuckin RNG... (always blame RNG :ROFLMAO: )

Still playing the game in "completionist" mode because the story is great and compelling but.. I fear some of those fights might make me break my keyboard sometimes

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Orcent section in Yara route is all about luck to hit and not miss
But most fights are easy if you know the enemy weakness check walkthrough for the weakness and recommend party
I'm using the walkthrough for exploration sessions (to check if I didn't miss any items/secrets or NPC I should talk to)
BUT I dodge the walkthrough for fights. Trying to figure out the weaknesses of tough enemies on my own is part of the fun… usually:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You seem to have read a "Simon" that isn't there.
i know exactly what scene we are talking. the scene hilstara x galvia only is in the chapter 3.
there are only two scene in the game file with galvia. both featuring hilstara as a partner. one in chapter 3 and one not unlockable yet (a threeshome with simon) gated beyond final eustrin 2 (variable, not the switch eustrin final)

final eustrin 1 grant a scene with short king harem.

Still new player (just finished Aka and Yarra's path in chapter 2)... playing a little bit every day and... oh boy... Some of those fights are soo annoying ! For exemple trying to get the best possible result with Orcent REALLY tested my patience/composure :ROFLMAO: Why do I feel like some enemies always dodge at the WORST possible moment ?! 'fuckin RNG... (always blame RNG :ROFLMAO: )
how many potions you are using? if the reply is zero this is the problem. the "only orcs" section aren't doable without using healing consumable.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
how many potions you are using? if the reply is zero this is the problem. the "only orcs" section aren't doable without using healing consumable.
I calculated that I technically could do it with only 1 Orc potion... and not losing too many HP in the first fight... and not missing any debuff-attack... and the orc-mage NOT doing more than 1 fire attack. It took me like 40 tries but I finally got lucky enough:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I calculated that I technically could do it with only 1 Orc potion... and not losing too many HP in the first fight... and not missing any debuff-attack... and the orc-mage NOT doing more than 1 fire attack. It took me like 40 tries but I finally got lucky enough:HideThePain:
in the discord the discussion pop up from time to time. i'm not to much interessed by for my memory:
* one potion mean reset 50+ times
* you can use the huge potion you recover in the mine in aka route and not the orc potion. Huge heal more [5000 vs 3000] and sell a huge potion is 500Sx, buy an orc option is 517 Sx. so it's even "cheaper" (in a sense, you will have 17 more Sx in your pocket at the end)

• Wow
Reactions: zh

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
So, not sure if I'm getting this right from the roadmap, but does this mean the final Harem candidate wont come up until after the final battle? Gonna be a loooong wait for the last girl (still curious why Xestris is considered in the Harem despite having shown no such inclinations).

Considering the last missing option is in the "Other" category, that means NPC Goddess/Demon, but I can't see who it would be, does anybody else have any ideas? Apparently it's a super obscure character that's been referred to earlier, but nobody has guessed it yet (which sadly means Vhala is a definite never added to Harem at this point....also rules out Ulrissa).
On a replay of the party's first explorations of the Tower, I noticed that in the Holy area they encounter a winged statue that none of them recognize, though they hypothesize it could be a goddess.

That could be Mithyn. If not, though, that's my guess for our mystery final harem member.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
On a replay of the party's first explorations of the Tower, I noticed that in the Holy area they encounter a winged statue that none of them recognize, though they hypothesize it could be a goddess.

That could be Mithyn. If not, though, that's my guess for our mystery final harem member.
the same statue are in mithyn palace, so...

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Lilith will be waiting in Renthnor wilds just below where you entered it the first time as long as you interacted with most of the chests and did not destroy any in your first vist

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
It seems like I have encountered a minor bug related to the last Carina's affection scene.
In the end of the scene there are 2 variants with and without Ivala appearing. Wiki says that Ivala appers if her RP are at least 90. It does indeed happen to me with Ivala's RP 95.
However when you max Ivala's RP she stops appearing in the scene and the scene is cut short (presumably the way it is short when Ivala's RP is below 95 although when I first got this scene Ivala's RP was over 90).

This does not look like an intended behaviour. I can provide save if necessary (though I presume the bug should appear for most of players)

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
It seems like I have encountered a minor bug related to the last Carina's affection scene.
In the end of the scene there are 2 variants with and without Ivala appearing. Wiki says that Ivala appers if her RP are at least 90. It does indeed happen to me with Ivala's RP 95.
However when you max Ivala's RP she stops appearing in the scene and the scene is cut short (presumably the way it is short when Ivala's RP is below 95 although when I first got this scene Ivala's RP was over 90).

This does not look like an intended behaviour. I can provide save if necessary (though I presume the bug should appear for most of players)
This is not the place to report bugs. In the there is thread dedicated to that purpose: .

Reactions: Bob Jared

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

So... is there a way check the choices I made with characters?

Some of the relationships are hidden until a certain point... And unfortunatly if I mess up before this point there is no way to know for sure if/where I messed up even with a walkthrough :HideThePain: Is it possible to check my choices to know exactly where I messed up? by opening a hidden file or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hi!

So... is there a way check the choices I made with characters?

Some of the relationships are hidden until a certain point... And unfortunatly if I mess up before this point there is no way to know for sure if/where I messed up even with a walkthrough :HideThePain: Is it possible to check my choices to know exactly where I messed up? by opening a hidden file or something?
Record all your choices in the calculator as you go :)

Calculator is on the last sovereign forum.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes