Mar 7, 2022
Here it is my dude
Nah dude, that one skips some. Like a full on list, oh but for now I'll probably just be a'ight with getting the placate the merchants and church variables.

Man, all this effort cus I ain't got a PC

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Nah dude, that one skips some. Like a full on list, oh but for now I'll probably just be a'ight with getting the placate the merchants and church variables.

Try using the linked RPGMakerSaveEdit, it lists the vars once you open a save, it helped a lot in checking during the council stuff

Edit: Oh my apologies, saw that you weren't on PC

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Can you find the "DISTURBANCE" switches? Sorry if I'm basically asking for a lot of things, I'm not really well versed on what else I can do, much less have the tools for it.
Disturbance switches are 2811: Economy, 2812: Church, and 2813: Cult. The switches tab is like 5000 items long and I couldn't be bothered to screencap it all, my apologies.

Reactions: Xumlodz of Tondo
Mar 7, 2022
Disturbance switches are 2811: Economy, 2812: Church, and 2813: Cult. The switches tab is like 5000 items long and I couldn't be bothered to screencap it all, my apologies.
It's a'ight, what matters is that I finally get to do something knowing most of the variable names, thanks for all the help man! Hope you have a good one.

Reactions: Joga
Mar 7, 2022
One last question, where they are the @rbobject?

Edit: nevermind, I'll handle this one

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

So... Is Ginasta just a very bad version of Aka?
Why would you ever want to use Ginasta? Or did I miss something?

I don't get it. Will she get useful at some point? Or is she just a junk character?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the full list of variables and switches is pointless, especially the latter less then the 10% are relevant in any content.
and there are some "choice" you cannot real change. like "whoring qum" is a selfswitch and i don't have see any tool to be able to change that.

Slayer2416123

Sep 17, 2021
Does anyone have a download link for a zip/compressed file? The download links for the latest version are in .exe, while the torrent link isn't working. It's stuck on fetching some info

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone have a download link for a zip/compressed file? The download links for the latest version are in .exe, while the torrent link isn't working. It's stuck on fetching some info
you can rename the exe in rar. it's works. it's just a self extracting archive.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Welp, I screwed up somewhere during the investments (in 0.64.3 ver.) after the first round and now(recently returned to play the game for 0.70.2 ver) I don't have enough ProN during 4th Chapter investments (Third Investments Round, I think) according to Tosha's Walkthrough, can someone share a save file for the beginning of the 4th Chapter following the Tosho's Walkthrough?

Because I really don't want to replay the Incubus Kings Games, especially Yarra's section of the Butterfly race (read speedrun) of 5 minutes and the squid fight in the beach after the Ardford Summit. Or should I just restart the whole game and barely endure with the worst of it.

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Why can’t you there is nothing that stops pron cheating(there is some investments that don’t actually exist but that is it)

Jun 27, 2023
has anyone encountered this while completing the Dari quest ? The blue flame does not appear despite the fact that I have fulfilled the condition of insight. I tried to follow the manual clearly twice. Maybe I'm not looking there? the flame was supposed to be in the center of the cathedral, where the corpse of the sister lay.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
has anyone encountered this while completing the Dari quest ? The blue flame does not appear despite the fact that I have fulfilled the condition of insight. I tried to follow the manual clearly twice. Maybe I'm not looking there? the flame was supposed to be in the center of the cathedral, where the corpse of the sister lay.
if you see the dead body you aren't advanced in the quest. you need to search the people were outside the cathedral and bring in.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes