Jun 27, 2023
if you see the dead body you aren't advanced in the quest. you need to search the people were outside the cathedral and bring in.
I have passed this stage and the corpse has already been removed, but in its place, judging by the guide there should be a blue flame

"If your Insight score is 5, you can interact with the blue flame near where the dead body was found. Complete the following:"
"

My level of insight should be 5, but nothing is happening and I still can't go out on the trail in search of the truth

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2023
I have solved my problem. I don't know if there is a mistake in the manual or a bug in the game, but if you expel a couple of lesbians from the church, Dari will not get insight.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ok. I'll get that. But which one is better?
The game will not run without RTP. In other words, you cannot play the game if you do not have RTP. So you have two options:

1. Download game (with RTP)
2. Download game (without RTP) and procure RTP on your own

EDIT: RTP =

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The game will not run without RTP. In other words, you cannot play the game if you do not have RTP. So you have two options:

1. Download game (with RTP)
2. Download game (without RTP) and procure RTP on your own
Maybe they are asking which RTP? I think there are 3 of 4 of them. (Been 5+ years since I installed and then stopped thinking about them)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I have restarted my playthrough, I'm following Thosha's walkthrough and encountered a conversation between Sarai and Annah in Stinford Cathedral in Chapter 1, which happens way too early, I think it should only happen in Chapter 4. Is there a way to fix it from showing up? Because I reloaded a previous save and the trigger for it is still there. If I progress further into the game will I break/bug the game out or will it be fine. Maybe someone can share which variable or switch I need to change that it would only show when appropriate.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I have restarted my playthrough, I'm following Thosha's walkthrough and encountered a conversation between Sarai and Annah in Stinford Cathedral in Chapter 1, which happens way too early, I think it should only happen in Chapter 4. Is there a way to fix it from showing up? Because I reloaded a previous save and the trigger for it is still there. If I progress further into the game will I break/bug the game out or will it be fine. Maybe someone can share which variable or switch I need to change that it would only show when appropriate.
Known bug

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
the mini update has been public a while

some bug fixes art don't think any new content but haven't checked

Reactions: Tanurak

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I started a new play through and trying to figure out how to invest in the Ardan Bank for 300,000. I followed all of the guides religiously and can't seem to get it under 400,000. Any ideas what I did wrong and/or need to do? I did invest in the sanitation mages for the extra 2 points. I don't see how to earn at least 20 points at the Ardan summit. Thanks.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I started a new play through and trying to figure out how to invest in the Ardan Bank for 300,000. I followed all of the guides religiously and can't seem to get it under 400,000. Any ideas what I did wrong and/or need to do? I did invest in the sanitation mages for the extra 2 points. I don't see how to earn at least 20 points at the Ardan summit. Thanks.
you need any ardoheim country score gain until that point [there are a few in megail route].
no one will do that. the extra cost for the investment is far greater of the price reduction of the bank.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes