Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Quick question: Does anyone know how to manipulate the variables so I get Sarai 33 points for the Sarai quest, or manipulate the switches so that Herin is in Cee Takan?

I have a bizarre glitch in my game that's preventing both by having Kaskia in both Cee Takan and the Noble Inn, despite Herin having won the promotion. I wrote a comment on Sierra Lee's blog, but s/he didn't seem to know why this happened (and tbh, who'd want to go obscure bug-hunting way back in Gawnfall again?)

Thnks in advance!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Quick question: Does anyone know how to manipulate the variables so I get Sarai 33 points for the Sarai quest, or manipulate the switches so that Herin is in Cee Takan?

I have a bizarre glitch in my game that's preventing both by having Kaskia in both Cee Takan and the Noble Inn, despite Herin having won the promotion. I wrote a comment on Sierra Lee's blog, but s/he didn't seem to know why this happened (and tbh, who'd want to go obscure bug-hunting way back in Gawnfall again?)

Thnks in advance!
take the save editor from

and change the variable #0555

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
Please, could someone tell me where to find the high priestesses? Since it's been a long time since I last saw them in game I can't remember where they are anymore

Reactions: Joeker

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
take the save editor from

and change the variable #0555
God bless :)

Please, could someone tell me where to find the high priestesses? Since it's been a long time since I last saw them in game I can't remember where they are anymore
Nabith - Yhilin, Ari-Yhilina Cathedra (Use the crystal to teleport to Janine's chamber, exit palace, select option "inner district", church)

Annah -> Upper side of Noble district in Stineford

Kaskia - The inn in Stineford (if not promoted) or Cee'Takan Inn (if promoted) unless you have a bug like me, in which both.

Herin - Theltiar (if not promoted or you have a bug like me) or Cee Takan (If promoted)

Bertricia - One of the big tree icons in the big overview map of the Elven region

Esmera/Kerannii - Unperson HQ

Sarai - Tower, Upper Left Givini Region

Yelarel - Chalice States, Helvanna Cathedral

Hester - fuck her (dont need her for quest)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeker

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
God bless :)

Nabith - Yhilin, Ari-Yhilina Cathedra (Use the crystal to teleport to Janine's chamber, exit palace, select option "inner district", church)

Annah -> Upper side of Noble district in Stineford

Kaskia - The inn in Stineford (if not promoted) or Cee'Takan Inn (if promoted) unless you have a bug like me, in which both.

Herin - Theltiar (if not promoted or you have a bug like me) or Cee Takan (If promoted)

Bertricia - One of the big tree icons in the big overview map of the Elven region

Esmera/Kerannii - Unperson HQ

Sarai - Tower, Upper Left Givini Region

Yelarel - Chalice States, Helvanna Cathedral

Hester - fuck her (dont need her for quest)
Thanks for your kind help ;)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Mar 7, 2022
If you mean getting every research as soon as they appear, yes you can, they are tied to switches IIRC, so you can save edit those or whatever

But just to warn you, sometimes the game checks if you're cheating, I don't know if it checks for research, but it definitely does for exp/levels, if you instant kill some boss, and I think some variables too
If it knows you're cheating, it won't "punish" you, but you will get less rewards than if you had the perfect condition (for example, when there's a check based on level, if you're higher level that you could ever be at this point, the game will give you the "third place" reward)
It works now, thanks. Turns out the variable you talked about only shows up in the 2nd slate.

By the way, anyone know a full list of all the script variables? Especially for the council of gawnfall

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
anyone have a mindbroken atlina save just after beating the Fucklord but befor talking to the harem with all orcks alive?

Mar 7, 2022
temp2, but it's calculate on the fly and used in the same event. you cannot do any meangiful change with a save editor
Dang, how about before the event, if the variable exists.

Basically what if I make it negative before it even began?

Edit: well shit nevermind, any idea on which one I should support? Herin or Kaskia?

Like I wanna get the purity checks out, but what about getting herin as the high priestess?

Last edited:

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
say, does the new update have any content for players that had Sarai wait or are we out of luck?

Mar 7, 2022
Anyone knows the switches variable for placating the "church" and "Merchants".

I chose to placate the magic cult but I wonder if I could edit in having placated the other two.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Dang, how about before the event, if the variable exists.

Basically what if I make it negative before it even began?
it's reset to 0 at the start of the event.
you can change the switches and variable checked for increase the push

Edit: well shit nevermind, any idea on which one I should support? Herin or Kaskia?

Like I wanna get the purity checks out, but what about getting herin as the high priestess?
it's possible support the remove of purity standard but having herin promoted in the last vote.
because you are open to save editing just before the promotion vote modifie kaskia score to 0 [#0276] and herin above 10 [#0277] this should be enough to ace the promotion vote

Anyone knows the switches variable for placating the "church" and "Merchants".

I chose to placate the magic cult but I wonder if I could edit in having placated the other two.
placate the cult it's the right choice

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xumlodz of Tondo
Mar 7, 2022
it's reset to 0 at the start of the event.
you can change the switches and variable checked for increase the push

it's possible support the remove of purity standard but having herin promoted in the last vote.
because you are open to save editing just before the promotion vote modifie kaskia score to 0 [#0276] and herin above 10 [#0277] this should be enough to ace the promotion vote

placate the cult it's the right choice
Yeah but is it possible to switch "true" the placating of the other two? Or if I turn the other one on I have to turn the other off?

Edit:I should probably just ask if anyone has like a full on list of most of the variable names.

Last edited:

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah but is it possible to switch "true" the placating of the other two? Or if I turn the other one on I have to turn the other off?

Edit:I should probably just ask if anyone has like a full on list of most of the variable names.
Here it is my dude

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes