Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah, I know. The games almost done. I have played through most of its content twice and am currently on my third.
Why are the people here so sensitive when all I said is that one aspect of it is better done in another game.
I hope you're not talking about me, because I fail to see where in my reply I said something that could lead you to this conclusion.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
'The combat works fine if you know what all the enemies weaknesses are going to be and prepare accordingly' is not an argument for tls combat being well designed.
If you like that sort of balancing, more power to you, but I prefer to have combat decided by my choices during combat, not by my choices before combat.
and you should see usualy the first groups of enemies in a zone are very small, allowing you to test a few skill/party members combination without any danger.

or you are playing with a full fixed party or the choice of party memeber must be done before the combat. [this is true in most of jrpg]
and the characters aren't fully interchangeable. [it will be boring as hell] so the strategies aviable during the combat will be always dependent on pre-fight choice (with the exception of the very few games allowing party swap during combat)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
A game you can finish all the way through with the SAME comp is... a bit lacking imo. The only character I never needed so far in TLS is Uyae.. but reading some people's responses on the last page made me change my mind about her usefulness (she went from completly useless to situationally usable.. lol). The fact that you need to think about your comp at every difficulty spike feels great imo.

edit : .. tho... some TLS's fights are occasionnaly very frustrating. Exemple : Orcent's chain fights where so many planets need to be aligned to get the best result. Other exemple : The orc group fighting in the pit with no healer...
That is tls though. You can go through most of the game with the same comp no problem. The only problems are the ocassional optional boss fights where you need to switch things up or against enemies who are immune to/only vulnerable to lust damage. At least in the beginning, after a bit simon fills that role as well.
Or the points where the game deliberately forces you to split up your forces. Which NO also does.
I don't want anyone to get me wrong. I love TLS. It had my favourite rpgmaker combat for the longest time, until NO came around. It does a ton of things very well. And it has some amazing design. Putting Varia into a party with a healer and a tank forcing you to learn how to use her for dps is great. Forcing you to split up your combat members into multiple teams for big story moments is genius design, which more jrpgs should use. Having old, once powerfull enemies showing up later to get absolutely demolished by your party to signify your progress is awesome.
And that's just the things I like about the combat system, If I went on I would still typing this comment tommorow.
And NO takes a lot of those great elements and puts their unique stuff on top to make an even better combat system. And I don't think it's a detriment to TLS, whose original design is basically ancient at this point, that another dev came along and used the great elements of TLS together with their own unique elements to make something even better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob Jared

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
0.70.2 Public Release

New update is public!
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

Another update with more harem quests! The .1 version also added a backlog for if you missed dialogue, so please enjoy that. The roadmap is getting much closer to complete.

Not a lot to say, I guess. Feel good about turning around a pretty fast update and I'm off to the next one. Work, work, work.

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

So... in some 5,000,000 dungeon I just found some "Liquid sex". What did you do with it guys? What's the best option? I'm leaning more towards Nalili's armor but... Yarra's Pin also seems excellent, so I could give the "succubus pin" she carries to somebody else. And Yarra is often in my team! I use Nalili sometimes but.. maybe I could also use Nalili more. I don't know..

Decision decision.....
Oh! And do we find more "Liquid sex" later? Or is it truely unique?

edit : I went for Nalili's armor.The SP regen fixes the tormented shield she carries. The in-game description doesn't say it unfortunatly or my decision would have been faster. Thank you Wiki for the info x)

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

So... in some some 5,000,000 dungeon I just found some "Liquid sex". What did you do with it guys? What's the best option? I'm leaning more towards Nalili's armor but... Yarra's Pin also seems excellent, so I could give the "succubus pin" she carries to somebody else. And Yarra is often in my team! I use Nalili sometimes but.. maybe I could also use Nalili more. I don't know..

Decision decision.....
Oh! And do we find more "Liquid sex" later? Or is it truely unique?

edit : I went for Nalili's armor.The SP regen fixes the tormented shield she carries. The in-game description doesn't say it unfortunatly or my decision would have been faster. Thank you Wiki for the info x)
you can find the unique resource for the custom items later. if you supporing the NUP in the end you are short of one liquid sex and one crystal of stability at the moment

Reactions: zh

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
That is tls though. You can go through most of the game with the same comp no problem. The only problems are the ocassional optional boss fights where you need to switch things up or against enemies who are immune to/only vulnerable to lust damage. At least in the beginning, after a bit simon fills that role as well.
Or the points where the game deliberately forces you to split up your forces. Which NO also does.
I don't want anyone to get me wrong. I love TLS. It had my favourite rpgmaker combat for the longest time, until NO came around. It does a ton of things very well. And it has some amazing design. Putting Varia into a party with a healer and a tank forcing you to learn how to use her for dps is great. Forcing you to split up your combat members into multiple teams for big story moments is genius design, which more jrpgs should use. Having old, once powerfull enemies showing up later to get absolutely demolished by your party to signify your progress is awesome.
And that's just the things I like about the combat system, If I went on I would still typing this comment tommorow.
And NO takes a lot of those great elements and puts their unique stuff on top to make an even better combat system. And I don't think it's a detriment to TLS, whose original design is basically ancient at this point, that another dev came along and used the great elements of TLS together with their own unique elements to make something even better.
What game is that? Searching for just NO is impossible. Can you give more information about it?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What game is that? Searching for just NO is impossible. Can you give more information about it?
He is talking about 'noblesse oblige'. Looks like there is a Renpy and a RPGM with the same title. I assume he was talking about the RPGM version? I didn't get deep into this game tho. So my opinion would be inaccurate.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Like others have said it's Noblese Oblige the rpgm game. You can find it in the other f95 thread the one guy mentioned or even just on steam. If you see multiple games with the title, it's the free one and rpgm should be noticable in the screenshots. If you like TLS, I'm sure you'll like this one as well.

Reactions: Bob Jared

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I have been stuck on one of Carinas personal quests for about a year now. Don't remember exactly which, but it was in the Tower fighting 3 boss demons.

Maybe need to pick it up again to see if that is now finally properly balanced.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I have been stuck on one of Carinas personal quests for about a year now. Don't remember exactly which, but it was in the Tower fighting 3 boss demons.

Maybe need to pick it up again to see if that is now finally properly balanced.
the balance is unchanged, but the fight is far from impossible

Reactions: jaques

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I feel like I missed something. What are you supposed to do in the Incubus King memory tower? Some elements are permanently destroyed, and I have found what to destroy to navigate the whole map, but now there are no sparkles anymore. I tried destroying every identical elements, but they do come back. I suppose I'm supposed to destroy the portrait, but she keep saying it's too resilient

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastSovereign-0.70.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Hello there, wanted to ask if it's possible for us to get all the research done? Whether it's by variable editing or something else
If you mean getting every research as soon as they appear, yes you can, they are tied to switches IIRC, so you can save edit those or whatever

But just to warn you, sometimes the game checks if you're cheating, I don't know if it checks for research, but it definitely does for exp/levels, if you instant kill some boss, and I think some variables too
If it knows you're cheating, it won't "punish" you, but you will get less rewards than if you had the perfect condition (for example, when there's a check based on level, if you're higher level that you could ever be at this point, the game will give you the "third place" reward)

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok i want to return playing this, last version i played was 0.46, it was a fter you kill the second lust demon king with the nation based on Japan, kinda forget the actual name...
Ok so i still have my old saves and i know that some changes were added to the start of the game, mostly adding sex scenes, cause when i played this game all scenes were just text. So now my question: are saves from such an older version still working or was the story changed in a way that i need to restart or i miss something big from the part before the conquest of the second nation?

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes