fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Ok i want to return playing this, last version i played was 0.46, it was a fter you kill the second lust demon king with the nation based on Japan, kinda forget the actual name...
Ok so i still have my old saves and i know that some changes were added to the start of the game, mostly adding sex scenes, cause when i played this game all scenes were just text. So now my question: are saves from such an older version still working or was the story changed in a way that i need to restart or i miss something big from the part before the conquest of the second nation?
The history is not changed, but there are balance changes that may make your game harder than it need to. I played .0 games til 0.60 or so and the game finally broke so its a tight game, but I recommend starting from zero. I just did, my run is 120 hours long, so you have content (and the game is significantly easier than I remember)

Mar 7, 2022
If you mean getting every research as soon as they appear, yes you can, they are tied to switches IIRC, so you can save edit those or whatever

But just to warn you, sometimes the game checks if you're cheating, I don't know if it checks for research, but it definitely does for exp/levels, if you instant kill some boss, and I think some variables too
If it knows you're cheating, it won't "punish" you, but you will get less rewards than if you had the perfect condition (for example, when there's a check based on level, if you're higher level that you could ever be at this point, the game will give you the "third place" reward)
Any idea on how to save edit it? I've only got saveeditor and I don't really know which variable it is, and I'm using joiplay so I can't use PC solutions.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Any idea on how to save edit it? I've only got saveeditor and I don't really know which variable it is, and I'm using joiplay so I can't use PC solutions.
IIRC the switch 2600 is the one that allows you to select a new research, so if you switch it on, then you can activate another research, then save, switch it on again with save edit, and select yet another one until you have started every research you can currently get

Mar 7, 2022
IIRC the switch 2600 is the one that allows you to select a new research, so if you switch it on, then you can activate another research, then save, switch it on again with save edit, and select yet another one until you have started every research you can currently get
Hmm, it's not showing up at saveeditonline, any site based save editor you can recommend?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I feel like I missed something. What are you supposed to do in the Incubus King memory tower? Some elements are permanently destroyed, and I have found what to destroy to navigate the whole map, but now there are no sparkles anymore. I tried destroying every identical elements, but they do come back. I suppose I'm supposed to destroy the portrait, but she keep saying it's too resilient
killing the bosses (4 in total) remove permanentment some object and increase riala stamina, the spark event increase the stamina as well. the 5th time you exit from the map and open the chest are another increases.
the paint can be removed after you removed 26 items (object permanentment disabled defeating the bosses still count)
you should be able to remove most of it.

Ok i want to return playing this, last version i played was 0.46, it was a fter you kill the second lust demon king with the nation based on Japan, kinda forget the actual name...
Ok so i still have my old saves and i know that some changes were added to the start of the game, mostly adding sex scenes, cause when i played this game all scenes were just text. So now my question: are saves from such an older version still working or was the story changed in a way that i need to restart or i miss something big from the part before the conquest of the second nation?
save compatibility works from version 0.8.0 and ownard. so yes, your save are compatible. adding artworks to the scene isn't a real retroactive change, you can see all the scene unlocked by the simon's reflect skill. scene with the art will be showed.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Dang the variable ain't showing sadly, do you know the variable to the research instead? Sorry mate

Edit: I found it, but it's not in boolean just says "null", should I write anything innit?
It should not be a variable but a switch, so there's no number to put in it, just True/False or On/Off
If you want the list of every research switches, here it is, but it won't help you if you can't find the 2600 one since they are all switches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 7, 2022
It should not be a variable but a switch, so there's no number to put in it, just True/False or On/Off
If you want the list of every research switches, here it is, but it won't help you if you can't find the 2600 one since they are all switches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A problem in the null is that whether I add in "true","on", or "1" it doesn't take effect.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
A problem in the null is that whether I add in "true","on", or "1" it doesn't take effect.

use the save editor linked here. it's a lot more easy to use compared saveeditor.online
just enable switches and variables in the menu after load a save

Mar 7, 2022

use the save editor linked here. it's a lot more easy to use compared saveeditor.online
just enable switches and variables in the menu after load a save
Can't make use of PC solutions, I'm using phone joiplay. Thanks for the help anyways mate

Jun 27, 2023
I looked at the list of characters and realized how upset I am right now, man. The two characters I wanted to see in the harem from the very beginning turned out to be impossible to take into the harem. it sucks.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Hello,
If I am using a save editor to increase the affection of the girls, will it work? Because the titles are not changing even after reaching 100 RP. I did this as a test.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hello,
If I am using a save editor to increase the affection of the girls, will it work? Because the titles are not changing even after reaching 100 RP. I did this as a test.
early in the game isn't sauppose you reach that high, so isn't implemented. keep playing and you will reach the point with the changing title (i don't remeber exactly, i think half chapter 2)

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes