gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a downside into accepting Esmera's Deal?
You'll have to give up 2 influence so you can speak about unification but the benefits outweigh that. Also it means you can't make a deal with Keranii. The real implication of the deal will probably show in the Aramite section of the game that's coming up.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You'll have to give up 2 influence so you can speak about unification but the benefits outweigh that. Also it means you can't make a deal with Keranii. The real implication of the deal will probably show in the Aramite section of the game that's coming up.
Yeah, but on the other hand you actually get positive result from Keranii if you refuse to make a deal with her... she actually end up respecting you more for not making a deal you can't keep (in that respect she is similar Zirantian representative during Arclent Summit).

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
dang.. the last day of council was brutal. I ended up cheating and giving Sarai more influence points lol. I think you can only get the best results for half of the votes and have to sacrifice others if you've been liberally spending Influence on previous days. All the motions seemed too important :(

Reactions: 51cent

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
dang.. the last day of council was brutal. I ended up cheating and giving Sarai more influence points lol. I think you can only get the best results for half of the votes and have to sacrifice others if you've been liberally spending Influence on previous days. All the motions seemed too important :(
this is my optimized (posted in the wiki)
relevant investment done: Sanitation Guild, LL Statues, LL Expansion, Band Tour (but it's inifluent in the end), Givini Tunnels. complete the Unpeople and purity research, with orc in progress. Distruption target: Goddess of Magic, ask Jhenno to help in religious matter and over all the best threshold for numeric variable aside for ignias suitor score (2), the best pick for any other thing. first talk with hester "shape the world", talk with everyone and go to kerannii after esmera and make a deal with esmera and refuse kerannii. Starting Influence 22, Jhenno help in excommunication vote (the first).

Excomunication vote: Sarai: Normal, Simon: "Church unity", don't let Carina speak against annah. result motion [+12] and give an olive branch to annah. influence end: 22.

Unification vote: Sarai: Normal, Simon: "alternate form of unity". result motion [-1] no change. influence end 21.

Succubi vote: Talk with yelarel, discurage andra, sarai: go all in, simon: "nabith", let iris talk. result motion [+25], influence end: 15.

between the vote talk with everyone (yelarel, kerannii, esmera, hester, sarai), propose moderate reform

ivalan succubi vote: simon: "stay silent", ask to vote for succubi join: sarai, bertricia, nabith and esmera. end influence: 16.

Succubi Joined vote: sarai: normal, Simon: "nabith", let riala speak. motion result [+22]. end influence: 15.

Unpeople vote: Sarai: normal, simon: "for the unpeople", talk with yelarel, suggest light approach, argue with esmera and don't let robint talk. motion result [-6]. end influence: 14.

Tak'Kan Vote: Sarai: normal, Simon: "stay silent", motion result [+6]: minor on, end influence: 15.

Purity Vote: Sarai: "support kaskia proposal", Simon: "softening the standard", let andra speak, Stop qum demostration, talk with herin and suggest change standard. motion result herin proposal: 0, kaskia proposal: 4. end influence: 14.

between the vote: talk with everyone, ask elleani and tyna support for the fucklord vote.

fucklord vote: Sarai: "stay silent", talk with herin and ask her to talk against the fucklord. motion result: 16. end influence: 14.

Promotion vote: overwhelming victory (5-2) for herin. end influence: 14.

Sarai Influence: 14
Hester Score: 6
Nabith Score: 9
Annah Score: 5
Bertricia Score: 5
Esmera Score: 14
Kerannii Score: 10
Yelarel Score: 17
Herin Score: 6
Kaskia Score: 4

minor issue: enough influence for all the issue, throw everything to eustrin (esmera, megail, orilise and bertricia), iris and herin for mercantile issue, yelarel and lynine against the mother guard, elleani for ardford ban (ininfluent), wynn for the goddess of magic (ininfluent), kalant for succubus order: result all the best threshold outside ardford ban (second one, nearly no drawback)

The Scoutman in the wiki had posted his run (a three bank run) and maximized annah influence (with the switch [Annah Support] On)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I believe that is the idea... Sierra did mention that we will not be able to get best results on everything (at least not without cheating) on several occasions.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I think got the best outcome in my opinion. Succubus will be integrated in society and also into the church. Certain restrictions will be remove from the church and magical support for the attack on fucklord.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
I'm really curious as to what changes we'll see to the world in the next update. Probably free roaming succubi in Stineford, that should be interesting. Maybe it'll finally drive the Golden Lily out of business, Annahs reaction to that will be fun :D.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
this is my optimized (posted in the wiki)
relevant investment done: Sanitation Guild, LL Statues, LL Expansion, Band Tour (but it's inifluent in the end), Givini Tunnels. complete the Unpeople and purity research, with orc in progress. Distruption target: Goddess of Magic, ask Jhenno to help in religious matter and over all the best threshold for numeric variable aside for ignias suitor score (2), the best pick for any other thing. first talk with hester "shape the world", talk with everyone and go to kerannii after esmera and make a deal with esmera and refuse kerannii. Starting Influence 22, Jhenno help in excommunication vote (the first).

Excomunication vote: Sarai: Normal, Simon: "Church unity", don't let Carina speak against annah. result motion [+12] and give an olive branch to annah. influence end: 22.

Unification vote: Sarai: Normal, Simon: "alternate form of unity". result motion [-1] no change. influence end 21.

Succubi vote: Talk with yelarel, discurage andra, sarai: go all in, simon: "nabith", let iris talk. result motion [+25], influence end: 15.

between the vote talk with everyone (yelarel, kerannii, esmera, hester, sarai), propose moderate reform

ivalan succubi vote: simon: "stay silent", ask to vote for succubi join: sarai, bertricia, nabith and esmera. end influence: 16.

Succubi Joined vote: sarai: normal, Simon: "nabith", let riala speak. motion result [+22]. end influence: 15.

Unpeople vote: Sarai: normal, simon: "for the unpeople", talk with yelarel, suggest light approach, argue with esmera and don't let robint talk. motion result [-6]. end influence: 14.

Tak'Kan Vote: Sarai: normal, Simon: "stay silent", motion result [+6]: minor on, end influence: 15.

Purity Vote: Sarai: "support kaskia proposal", Simon: "softening the standard", let andra speak, Stop qum demostration, talk with herin and suggest change standard. motion result herin proposal: 0, kaskia proposal: 4. end influence: 14.

between the vote: talk with everyone, ask elleani and tyna support for the fucklord vote.

fucklord vote: Sarai: "stay silent", talk with herin and ask her to talk against the fucklord. motion result: 16. end influence: 14.

Promotion vote: overwhelming victory (5-2) for herin. end influence: 14.

Sarai Influence: 14
Hester Score: 6
Nabith Score: 9
Annah Score: 5
Bertricia Score: 5
Esmera Score: 14
Kerannii Score: 10
Yelarel Score: 17
Herin Score: 6
Kaskia Score: 4

minor issue: enough influence for all the issue, throw everything to eustrin (esmera, megail, orilise and bertricia), iris and herin for mercantile issue, yelarel and lynine against the mother guard, elleani for ardford ban (ininfluent), wynn for the goddess of magic (ininfluent), kalant for succubus order: result all the best threshold outside ardford ban (second one, nearly no drawback)

The Scoutman in the wiki had posted his run (a three bank run) and maximized annah influence (with the switch [Annah Support] On)
Hey man, I just want to say thanks for the calculator thing you made, has been really helpful.

Do you happen have a updated "optimal playthrough" json we can use? I've been using this, but seems to have somethings off. Like choosing the "attack much" option without having offered support to Aram during the Third War.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey man, I just want to say thanks for the calculator thing you made, has been really helpful.

Do you happen have a updated "optimal playthrough" json we can use? I've been using this, but seems to have somethings off. Like choosing the "attack much" option without having offered support to Aram during the Third War.
the aram's eustrin embassy cost is tied to the aram cd one. the goal was reach at least 20 aram cd and pay only 200K ProN for the embassy (the lowest is 150K, but this required aram cd 30+ mean add in the conference chamber the petition for aram cd to high) and still hit the 34+ aramite front for the early victory in the hilstara's hold the pass section. (for this reason i send the orc to the north and not in the mountain)

with the synod there are some tweak, for example trigger the elleani-trin dialogue during the succession crisis, one can tell lynine to help ignias for a +1 in the tak'Kan vote (ignias score to 4 and not 2) but i don't have 'finalizated' my synod minmax path, another it's the skip of mother's guard bribe for return to the potion hermit (barring cataclysmic change) postpone after the synod don't change anything an with [mother unlock] or [mother full unlock] switch on the potion hermit location will be free (100K ProN saved)

another thing to monitor are the free trin copy slots, in my run there is only one left, and this should be the fat princess of stenai, for palace staff+1 and HQ hospitality +2. so any other chance will be missed. there are some copies can be dropped, the orgasmic noble, the lecherous priestess, ghanth aide and the obnoxius orc. but we need to know the real effect of this copies and when older copies will be drop.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Does somebody knows if a new version will be coming for 40 i want to finish it but i am still waiting not knowing if there will be ver 0.40.6

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
I'm replaying the Erosian war and the wiki guide says that if you have a harem size of ≥19 you get a +4 to the battle score with the fucklord. But i have Uyae, Altina, Janine and Wynn in the harem and only 18 members. Is it even possible to get 19?
Dari, you need to do the Unpeople Transformation.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know why Ginasta's relationship points are tied to Lynine's and not Orilise's during Fucklord's Invasion? I'm trying to plan out a route but I have gotten to the elven lands part and want to make sure that it isn't just a typo/incomplete info on the wiki.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know why Ginasta's relationship points are tied to Lynine's and not Orilise's during Fucklord's Invasion? I'm trying to plan out a route but I have gotten to the elven lands part and want to make sure that it isn't just a typo/incomplete info on the wiki.
Actually there isn't a big reason to pick Lynine over Orilise, except for the Ginasta RP. So even if it's only available for Lynine being over 90 RP, I would rather go for the hidden stats that Orilise gives.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
because orilise rp of 90+ grant a +1 aram tower score. and pick lynine for a +2 ginasta rp is shortsight at minimum, beacuse orilise grant massive hidden stats boost. lynine path grant more XP and money, so no, for a minmax route never pick lynine.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Is cashing out Sarai's Non Sexy Time for 3 influecne worth it? Seems like there might be some repercussions to it

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes