Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah that seems plausible but i don't think that's it. She doesn't seem to be kept against her will. I think she herself is making them for reasons.

^ specially after what she said that she wouldn't be a prisoner anymore. I think the Lustlord the first one had all of them as harem once and they probably rebel against him and defeat him >.>
based of a vera dialogue the goddess of magic should have wings.
so i think she is the GoM, the blondie is ivala. don't forgot the main game banner

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah that seems plausible but i don't think that's it. She doesn't seem to be kept against her will. I think she herself is making them for reasons.

^ specially after what she said that she wouldn't be a prisoner anymore. I think the Lustlord the first one had all of them as harem once and they probably rebel against him and defeat him >.>
The lustLord is way too young and weak for them.As we know when he got his shard he was the youngest but he was weak so he used tricks to get the shards from other members.This dude can't even win Esthera and you are saying that he had them as a harem.The main thing this guy wants is to be a good like this girls but the one who is capturing them is somebody else.

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
The lustLord is way too young and weak for them.As we know when he got his shard he was the youngest but he was weak so he used tricks to get the shards from other members.This dude can't even win Esthera and you are saying that he had them as a harem.The main thing this guy wants is to be a good like this girls but the one who is capturing them is somebody else.
I think he's talking about the original Lustlord, the god worshipped by the Succubi.

Ferdidlio

Jan 14, 2018
It's been stated that the Lustlord we know in the game isn't the mythological Lustlord, merely someone who that title on out of arrogance.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017

From what i remember, can be very wrong, in the prologue and between chapters is shown that the blondie is trapped, and ^ sneak to the place to talk to her and can't stay for long without being noticed. The blond one "expects" that Simon will change the situation, or even save her, at least she put her faith in him.
The other goddeses seem to be "free".

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I think he's talking about the original Lustlord, the god worshipped by the Succubi.
Yup most like when these 5 rebel against him and defeat him they shatter his soul which became the shards like one that Simon has >.> This purely speculation thought and my theory thus far for the current situation <.<

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Do you notice that a choice one where send to save simon or his cause some time ?
I think choice one are broken weapon. I think they sould be more usefull but for unknow raison they are not good guy.
and clearly the blonde girl is godness but it can be ivala or the one of dwarwe more likely ivala
and she is probaly a alied of simon and for main antagoniste i think it probaly the cause of ivala be trap and the cause of chosen one not be the weapon that they should be.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Do you notice that a choice one where send to save simon or his cause some time ?
I think choice one are broken weapon. I think they sould be more usefull but for unknow raison they are not good guy.
and clearly the blonde girl is godness but it can be ivala or the one of dwarwe more likely ivala
and she is probaly a alied of simon and for main antagoniste i think it probaly the cause of ivala be trap and the cause of chosen one not be the weapon that they should be.
in the game file there is a image of tertia

this one.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
ok i seen so it probaly ivala but since she is in game aybe she will maybe be like wedis and came back to the game

By the way for prediction since the name of game is the last sovereign and the last chapter is sovereign we can have know some stuff
first simon is probaly not in this version a sovereign.Exept if all sharp guy is one
second in the last chapter it will have at least one sovereign
The last soverein is probaly simon but it can be the main antoganist but eiter way after TLS the sovereign système will be brokken
for now we Don't know if it will be a male or a femal or a it

By the way how many guy thing wendis will be back to live in first time we speack about her ?

Ferdidlio

Jan 14, 2018
By the way how many guy thing wendis will be back to live in first time we speack about her ?
Do you mean how many updates until Wendis is given a proper body? If so, then we have been given no concrete idea. I would hazard a guess of 2-3.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Do you mean how many updates until Wendis is given a proper body? If so, then we have been given no concrete idea. I would hazard a guess of 2-3.
No i want say how many of you have already think the wife of simon will be back in the story since the first time she was mention i have a high feeling for her to back in since chapter 1 and i was sure she will come back the when they say a stuff hapen with old incubus soul

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
[REQ] New Version: 40.0 released. Any chance of an upload? XD
Actually, current version is 40.2 since there was a rather nasty bug in 40.0 (you end up with black screen at one point... it was possible to continue by finding correct spot in blind exploration). That bug is probably the reason it's still not uploaded here.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Looking forward to this update I just finish the 2 days of the meetings on Gawnfall. I got lazy and didn't do it until now.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
damn 40.2 well maybe somebody will send it
If it's any consolation, it looks like the game is going to be coming to steam soon. They're difficult to work with for small time producers with games that have sexual content, so who knows how much time it'll take, but it also means that if repeated payments to patreon are too much, you can just outright buy the game.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
If it's any consolation, it looks like the game is going to be coming to steam soon. They're difficult to work with for small time producers with games that have sexual content, so who knows how much time it'll take, but it also means that if repeated payments to patron are too much, you can just outright buy the game.
Slightly off. While it IS coming to steam very soon, it will be free and just be another platform to release the Public version of the game. Still every person here should download the game there and give it a positive review. It might help gain her creator page some traffic and get others to buy her paid games like DOW and Ouroboros.

Reactions: Nobby

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Slightly off. While it IS coming to steam very soon, it will be free and just be another platform to release the Public version of the game. Still every person here should download the game there and give it a positive review. It might help gain her creator page some traffic and get others to buy her paid games like DOW and Ouroboros.
Really? I haven't been a patron in a long time, so I didn't know the specifics. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Waxer
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes