baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I like games that force you to name the player character because it's a good way to filter games that don't respect their own story, characters or world-building, usually because they don't actually exist as the game is about 3dcg models being positioned to have sex with some text slapped on since people expect it and the game is made by an amateur dev.

You can see it even in AAA games, bethesda has awful world building and writing so you get to name your character which gives people clues as to what they should expect.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I saw Sierra posted an update yesterday. Any chance of a release this week? Or is it about another project?
She said she HOPES for a patreon 40.0 release by the seventh so that with the usual 2 weeks for bug fixing public release and readjustments she can be done before the holidays.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Usual time for bug fixing is one week so if things work out the public version should come out on the 14th as for the update Sierra gives an update every Sunday on patron if you are paying.

for advice on Playthrough's I would advise having a save at the start of each main section even more so if it is a big event thing covering more than one Release version(have a save before the start of said section) so that if something calls for a better outcome(like last update did for the trin elleani thing makes it easier to go back to change if you want.

also they are people trying to get a as worse as possible run which is Impressive in how bad it got sometimes(like they managed to get to negative value soldiers which has been patched to limit you to zero soldiers

Reactions: Nobby

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Like I said above, the simple cons of not naming the chars for me it's an important matter, that's all. I didn't talk about the gameplay, I didn't talk about the hours lenght, I didn't talk about the.. supposedly amazing story. I just talked about the fact that naming a char for me is important, that's all. And it's the main reason for not playing this game, simple as that.
Ah, well. You said "Aaaaand now my desire of playing this, after reading [about the gameplay, length, etc], went literally down."

Aaaaand now my desire of playing this, after reading everything above, went literally down.
See? That's where my confusion was coming from.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Usual time for bug fixing is one week so if things work out the public version should come out on the 14th as for the update Sierra gives an update every Sunday on patron if you are paying.
not always, the two war update were delayed 2 week for testing and fixing.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
not always, the two war update were delayed 2 week for testing and fixing.
Oh yeah but the normal amount of time for an update to go from patron to Live is one week though if it is needed for it it gets extended to two weeks

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Oh yeah but the normal amount of time for an update to go from patron to Live is one week though if it is needed for it it gets extended to two weeks
Normal amount of time is one week for normal size update... for an update that need to be split in two parts (like this one) normal amount of time for bug fixing is two weeks.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was looking into Seria's blog and found that "Chapter 5 - Sovereign" will be the last one. I wonder how everything will be wrapped up in 2 chapters. I guess well finish off fucklord at the end of this chapter. Don't know if we will fight the Lustlord and the other dude, but I'm pretty sure the final boss will be Ivala.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I was looking into Seria's blog and found that "Chapter 5 - Sovereign" will be the last one. I wonder how everything will be wrapped up in 2 chapters. I guess well finish off fucklord at the end of this chapter. Don't know if we will fight the Lustlord and the other dude, but I'm pretty sure the final boss will be Ivala.
Yeah if that's how it truly is then it seems to me like sierra lee rushing to finish this :unsure: Simply can't believe that she will be able to cover everything in 2 chapters :confused: In my opinion from what I have seen thus far the story could last as long as 8 chapters perhaps more >.>

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I think 5 chapters are good and enough the 1 version was on 2014-11-22 the game is very old and will end maybe in 2 to 3 years because every new chapter get more bigger. Chapter 4 has so much more content and this is not the end for the chapter. Just the war with the f king can go up to 3 updates. I don't think Ivala will be the final boss i think it will be somebody who we still have not seen. There are some hints in chapter 3 and 4 that somebody is capturing them.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I think 5 chapters are good and enough the 1 version was on 2014-11-22 the game is very old and will end maybe in 2 to 3 years because every new chapter get more bigger. Chapter 4 has so much more content and this is not the end for the chapter. Just the war with the f king can go up to 3 updates. I don't think Ivala will be the final boss i think it will be somebody who we still have not seen. There are some hints in chapter 3 and 4 that somebody is capturing them.
I think Ivala is the chick we see on that hill

So really don't think she will be some kind of boss. But if the last 2 chapters are long I guess it could work out >.>

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I think Ivala is the chick we see on that hill

So really don't think she will be some kind of boss. But if the last 2 chapters are long I guess it could work out >.>
My prediction is that the church is part of the main bad guys, or at least being used by them, she's likely to have been captured by the main bad guys and is being used to mass produce the chosen ones, and to fuel their large scale spells, like the one used in the 3rd war. I think this chapter will end with her being saved and the guy behind it all coming to light. Chapter 5 (the last one) will be about fighting the bad guys organization, that mainly operates from the shadows, and defeating the evil shard holders.

U

User_668360

You should wait a few days to get the .1 version that kills major bugs, normally it's out 2-3 days after the main release.
People mostly wait that before posting here.
I don't care about the bugs just want to play the game but can't support the developer as for the others same as me who can't support the game they are same as me they will play it if somebody sends it.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I don't care about the bugs just want to play the game but can't support the developer as for the others same as me who can't support the game they are same as me they will play it if somebody sends it.
The problem is the people who normally upload it here don't want to have to upload 2 times so close to each other, so they wait for a more stable version to post.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The problem is the people who normally upload it here don't want to have to upload 2 times so close to each other, so they wait for a more stable version to post.
Everything depends on the person uploading it. For what I have seen here most were hours or to say 1 day after the patreon version.There are times when some versions did not get uploaded and they had to wait for free version.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
I have seen some versions getting uploaded like 30 to 40 min after the patreon version and I was like wow that was fast but there were times when nobody upload it and we had to wait week or two.Just because somebody sends the new version that does not mean he has to send a version after that like bugfix that is not his job he can do it if he wants. To those who did and will do it all I have to say is thank you.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
My prediction is that the church is part of the main bad guys, or at least being used by them, she's likely to have been captured by the main bad guys and is being used to mass produce the chosen ones, and to fuel their large scale spells, like the one used in the 3rd war. I think this chapter will end with her being saved and the guy behind it all coming to light. Chapter 5 (the last one) will be about fighting the bad guys organization, that mainly operates from the shadows, and defeating the evil shard holders.
Yeah that seems plausible but i don't think that's it. She doesn't seem to be kept against her will. I think she herself is making them for reasons.

^ specially after what she said that she wouldn't be a prisoner anymore. I think the Lustlord the first one had all of them as harem once and they probably rebel against him and defeat him >.>

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes