Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Whats up with the discussions w/o a link?.. Don't give me spoilers about the update, smh
Yeah, I would have been really upset if someone had spoiled for me, before I played this update, that Qum was secretly an incubus king all along. Her cunning trap was truly unexpected.

• Haha
Reactions: demoka and Waxer

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Whats up with the discussions w/o a link?.. Don't give me spoilers about the update, smh
I don't believe that anyone is talking about the current patreon version right now. A lot of the discussion is speculation/ wondering when features will appear. But it shouldn't be too long before a link gets posted, they just usually wait to post until all of the bug-fixes are out for the current version before posting.

Reactions: Nobby

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
riala and trin share the same clothing, iris and neranda too. iris and trin share the same hair cut.
but for tertia and eytria the angle and lenght of the ear are different, same 'face' however
wtf hardcore fan did not even see this little things

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
She looks like elf though and not a dwarf
I only said they are closely same not about what race they are. Tertia is not really dwarf as it is in the wiki
The dwarven goddess, sort of.The same dwarf says Tertia was goddess of "all the Earth, not just the rock" and implies that she should not be considered just a goddess of dwarves. Plus in the image she has wings.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
don't go to much overboard, the image isn't used and can change when it will be used in the game. for example this was the image label "uyae" before she was show to the player

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
The game won't work for some reason. I try to continue but this message appears: Unable to find file: Error occurred, check the debug console for more information.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
The game won't work for some reason. I try to continue but this message appears: Unable to find file: Error occurred, check the debug console for more information.
That's odd because I just finish it. I had no problems with it whatsoever >.> Now to wait a month for the next update >_<

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey Sierra Lee has release public version it's 40.5

Beat me to it...

I should probably have taken two weeks for this public release. One week was barely enough to iron out all the bugs and inconsistencies from an update this complex, and I'm very grateful to the patrons who went above and beyond to help me with it. But this update needs more than simple testing/fixing - there have been some good suggestions about adding new elements or shifting balance that will simply require more time to implement.

However, I failed to signal the possibility of a two week wait clearly enough, and I don't want to delay the release until people are busy around the holiday season. So the update is going public, but please be aware of the following:

WARNING: While this update should be a smooth and bug-free experience, it is NOT the final version. Patrons have suggested subjective changes that I think would be improvements and we will need to tweak the balance further.

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes