U

User_668360

just because somebody is uploader that does not mean he always right. His job is to upload nothing more plus most of the uploads here are made by us the fans who support the games and send you the links to upload it here or even you guys taking it from other site like

I am uploading this picture to tell there is nothing special about uploaders and you work this job to say like this so you should know plus this ver is way too old there is a new one.
Untitled.png
At least some people are not rude and they try to explain you in a nice way. Thank you
( To those who are wondering i support the game now back then no)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
3 sites but the games are almost uploaded the same not much differences one stealing from another. 90% of the updates the links are first sent by the fans who support the game then the uploader uploads it or they send him messages with the links. Bro learn what you are writing. Stop writing to others that they are idiots . Do your job right or don't even do it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Learn reading comprehension before coming at the king, please.
I'd point out that your second paragraph was rather ambivalent about who it is chastising - it can be equally read as you telling brynhildr that as someone with an uploader status they should know better (which I assume was the intent), and rebuking the hoi polloi for having the temerity to shit-talk someone in that position (which seems to be a common reading among said demographic).
So, yeah. :confused:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ehm.. guys... Klx was actually blaming me for all of this and what happened (which, in fact, is the truth. I should've stopped long ago it seems). Maybe he went "overboard" calling you idiots, but he wasn't trying to protect me in any way possible, totally the opposite. Just letting you know.

Reactions: UncleVT

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
can we return to talk about the game?

in the synod i think the path strongly suggested by the game it is the succubi accepted by a refomed church. like the game push for 'saner' altina o reshaped varia

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't even know what to say anymore just here is the link to the developer site she talks to everyone so if somebody has something to ask. Please stop asking us about stuff like this we don't work with her just fans trying to enjoy the game nothing more.

If somebody will write to her don't be mean to her like here

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
a sidenote the dev (sierra lee) had leave Hreinn game, she will use the new 'spare' time for pursuing a novelist career

Reactions: Waxer

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, I'm just being curious here, but is there any particular reason the first post and thread title weren't updated with the new version from post or was it just an oversight?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the last update (0.40.5) was release in the middle december, usualy the update are release roughly one month after the previous. and add the holiday, it don't seem me so strange. and the synod had changed a heavy bunch of thing, there are three different path, any of them require som stuff and fluff around, plus some new location (if you make the mother guard backpedaling the forest will be more open, i suppose the mysterious tower in the forest and perhaps the forest of frist root at least), eustrin need an update for the result of the synod...
they don't seem a huge amout of works, but can be very time consuming.

Reactions: tor97480

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
For me the perfect date for update 41 is 11.1.2019. (patreon ver)
update 41 18.01.2019 (bugfix, public ver)
update 40.6 25.01.2019 - 31.01.2019 (final version plus bigfix)
Because we will get 2 versions this month and February has 28 days no new update for this month.
update 42 15.03.2019 (patreon ver) giving her enough time to rest.
This is just my way of thinking but 100% the update will come out next week.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
For me the perfect date for update 41 is 11.1.2019. (patreon ver)
update 41 18.01.2019 (bugfix, public ver)
update 40.6 25.01.2019 - 31.01.2019 (final version plus bigfix)
Because we will get 2 versions this month and February has 28 days no new update for this month.
update 42 15.03.2019 (patreon ver) giving her enough time to rest.
This is just my way of thinking but 100% the update will come out next week.
Well if we do get a double update I wouldn't mind waiting then. If it is a double update I hoping they are not short >.>

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Well if we do get a double update I wouldn't mind waiting then. If it is a double update I hoping they are not short >.>
Really wouldn't count on a double update when she has said nothing to indicate that... 0.41 will probably come out next week or the week after, it'll be the finalized version of the summit and be a 'short' update where we deal with the fallout of the summit in the wider world and likely set up for the next conflict. My money is on Eustrin but Ardford Succession 2, FL war, more work with The Entity, The Anak, or something completely new is one the table.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Really wouldn't count on a double update when she has said nothing to indicate that... 0.41 will probably come out next week or the week after, it'll be the finalized version of the summit and be a 'short' update where we deal with the fallout of the summit in the wider world and likely set up for the next conflict. My money is on Eustrin but Ardford Succession 2, FL war, more work with The Entity, The Anak, or something completely new is one the table.
Next post will be the TLS update, which will include both synod modifications and all of the consequences to your choices around the world. Yes, that does include Sarai. ^-^
There were a lot more comments of here saying there will be two updates. One update will be the synod with it's own final modifications and elements making it more easy and more complex and the other update will be our actions in the synod that will change the world. For some update 41 will be small but for me and others who are using cheats will be very big.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Next post will be the TLS update, which will include both synod modifications and all of the consequences to your choices around the world. Yes, that does include Sarai. ^-^
There were a lot more comments of here saying there will be two updates. One update will be the synod with it's own final modifications and elements making it more easy and more complex and the other update will be our actions in the synod that will change the world. For some update 41 will be small but for me and others who are using cheats will be very big.
Oh, then I suppose you can consider that 2 updates, but really the changes to the summit will just be an update to existing content with some more flavor/balance. And how will .41 be better with cheats?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes