Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah I am starting to get worried usually we get a update every month or so. Last public update was release December 14. We are do for update anytime soon I hope Q _ Q
Normally I would agree, but there are quite a few ways the Synod can go, all of which will have a major impact on the continent/world and the characters. With that in mind, I can imagine that it will require a lot more writing and coding than usual what with all the branching paths that are in place. So another week or two will probably be necessary for the next update to drop.

Reactions: gebruiksnaam

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Normally I would agree, but there are quite a few ways the Synod can go, all of which will have a major impact on the continent/world and the characters. With that in mind, I can imagine that it will require a lot more writing and coding than usual what with all the branching paths that are in place. So another week or two will probably be necessary for the next update to drop.
Oh I get that which is really great because it shows that sierra lee cares about this project very much. Unlike some others that just wing it and do nothing. This means though we will probably not see much in the way of fucklord then.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Any leads on what the next update will cover?
at least all the changes to the world by the Synod and multiple updates to said Synod and at least some of it Sierra really enjoyed writing that was apparently long awaited

Apr 23, 2018
I encountered an interesting bug I started a new play through in TLS and I didn't take the special supplier, or premium steel and didn't take money from megail but I repaired the bridge. When I got to the split party point I did aka's path first. I spend 100k on the dwarren embassy and and 50k left. Here is the interesting part. Even though I only had 50K left. When I went to the 25k manufactorer I was able to invest in him and it didn't deduct funds I still had 50K. Then I did the supplier for 40k and I still had 50k. Then I did the aramite supplier and it deduced some funds but I gotta say I'm not complaining wondering if it was a glitch or not.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I encountered an interesting bug I started a new play through in TLS and I didn't take the special supplier, or premium steel and didn't take money from megail but I repaired the bridge. When I got to the split party point I did aka's path first. I spend 100k on the dwarren embassy and and 50k left. Here is the interesting part. Even though I only had 50K left. When I went to the 25k manufactorer I was able to invest in him and it didn't deduct funds I still had 50K. Then I did the supplier for 40k and I still had 50k. Then I did the aramite supplier and it deduced some funds but I gotta say I'm not complaining wondering if it was a glitch or not.
it's the correct behaviour. at the start of megail route she withhold some ProN for mandatory investment. you need a processor, manufacturer and supplier for the army. the megail gift count as supplier, yhilin mine for a processor and premium steel as manufacturer.

in the start dialogue she say "Running the numbers... all told, I'll keep \V[34] ProN for our core investments. / That means I can add \V[33] ProN to our total, to invest however we want."

(V33 and V34 are the game variables)

and if with the (for example) dwarf supplier if you don't make the megail gift investment she say "We need him to make the plan work. What's your price?/I can get you everything you need for 40,000 ProN. / That's about what I expected. Time to use some of this withheld ProN."

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone know a good way to defeat the Blood Spark?

he is in the end look for the last boss
My opinion is i always use Varia Blade Dance and then i use always for healing other members but mostly Varia is Carina for me these two are op same with Robin this is just my way of thinking.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes