Drake Steele

Oct 22, 2018
so is this just sprites fucking each other?
Nope. This one is a seriously deep rpg... it explores everything about the world... the lore, the politics, the magic systems, the factions and races and the alliances and enmities within the world. The sex scenes - well-written vignettes in text with occasional pictures - that DO exist are more like a prize for doing well in your relationships despite the huge sweeping changes in the world that you're caught up in. But by the end you really can feel like you've accomplished some serious shit. It's epic. In the straight-up original sense of the word. If you love a good fantasy novel, a good RPG, or just exploring lore... play this game... and if you can, support it on Patreon. It's fantastic.

• Wow
Reactions: demoka and kailius

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Nope. This one is a seriously deep rpg... it explores everything about the world... the lore, the politics, the magic systems, the factions and races and the alliances and enmities within the world. The sex scenes - well-written vignettes in text with occasional pictures - that DO exist are more like a prize for doing well in your relationships despite the huge sweeping changes in the world that you're caught up in. But by the end you really can feel like you've accomplished some serious shit. It's epic. In the straight-up original sense of the word. If you love a good fantasy novel, a good RPG, or just exploring lore... play this game... and if you can, support it on Patreon. It's fantastic.
Did you wrote to somebody from 2016:ROFLMAO:

Lamonika

Jan 29, 2019
This is the only big game on this site that people don't send patreon version or something like patreon news.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to tell you but I don't think anyone (even me) will send the new version just wait couple of days more.

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
This whole game here is turning to become a meme :confused:
Lets see when we are going to play this update. Patreon or Public

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
At least you could explain the reasoning behind the no leak policy.
I'd say people want to support the author, they wait some time to release that way, more people will be patrons. Others don't release until a more stable version comes out, normally the 0.x.0 version has bugs or poor balancing, so they wait until version 0.x.1 or 0.x.2 to come out. This time it's taking longer for it to be released, don't know why.

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
I'd say people want to support the author, they wait some time to release that way, more people will be patrons. Others don't release until a more stable version comes out, normally the 0.x.0 version has bugs or poor balancing, so they wait until version 0.x.1 or 0.x.2 to come out. This time it's taking longer for it to be released, don't know why.
I think the reason is that this game does not have that big fan base it have like 100 to 200 people at most even if her patreon is over 1000 people i think they support her because of her other games.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I think the reason is that this game does not have that big fan base it have like 100 to 200 people at most even if her patreon is over 1000 people i think they support her because of her other games.
I don't think so, from what i know Last Sov is the reason for most support, her other games are basically outside patreon plans.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes