Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think so, from what i know Last Sov is the reason for most support, her other games are basically outside patreon plans.
Her other games and projects are given for "free" to $10 patreons as additional reward... but most people who support her support her because of TLS.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I'd say people want to support the author, they wait some time to release that way, more people will be patrons. Others don't release until a more stable version comes out, normally the 0.x.0 version has bugs or poor balancing, so they wait until version 0.x.1 or 0.x.2 to come out. This time it's taking longer for it to be released, don't know why.
Makes sense. Thank you.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'd say people want to support the author, they wait some time to release that way, more people will be patrons. Others don't release until a more stable version comes out, normally the 0.x.0 version has bugs or poor balancing, so they wait until version 0.x.1 or 0.x.2 to come out. This time it's taking longer for it to be released, don't know why.
synod balance is not final and the decision in the synod itself have a huge impact in the whole world (well continent). and update all the location with meaningful change is a long and boring work, this need a lot of polishing to be done right.

Reactions: Jaspion

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
synod balance is not final and the decision in the synod itself have a huge impact in the whole world (well continent). and update all the location with meaningful change is a long and boring work, this need a lot of polishing to be done right.
I tought so, don't know if she still plans to rebalance the Synod, since this update already did a major rebalance.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I tought so, don't know if she still plans to rebalance the Synod, since this update already did a major rebalance.
She is polishing and bugfixing but the biggest of them all is that she will be adding more content in the open world. This is why it takes 2 weeks for public version

Reactions: Jaspion
U

User_668360

Rather than fighting and all going toxic just send the new version and lets all be done with this thing.

Reactions: lumley

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
UPDATE LINK FOR 0.41.0

You'll also get a changelog to everything added!
For the site to update the game they need the link of the update and that is the problem nobody has it (some have it but you know how that goes).

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I have a couple questions for those willing to answer/spoil:
1. Can we visit Neranda now?
2a. Do we have a Ginasta POV?
2b. Do we have an Estaven POV?

U

User_668360

Today you wrote me couple of hours ago to have patience but now you are the one asking hahahah what this game does to people

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Today you wrote me couple of hours ago to have patience but now you are the one asking hahahah what this game does to people
Heh, I am a hypocrite. I have accepted that I have to wait 6 more days but still, I can't help but ask for some minor spoilers.
Waiting for the update and my favourite manga as well, is taking its toll.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Heh, I am a hypocrite. I have accepted that I have to wait 6 more days but still, I can't help but ask for some minor spoilers.
Waiting for the update and my favourite manga as well, is taking its toll.
What is your favorite manga?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
all reply are no. but eustrin can be the next crisis to defuse (some dialogue point in that direction)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes