imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
When is this game going to be finished? I stopped at like 30.4 or something like that almost a year ago. I would love to see the ending, unless it's going to be one of those that never end?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
from what i know there whill be a ending but that is when all evil incubus lords are down and eevery 1 can live in peaceand all the small shards ofcoarsse are gone so no 1 else can become a incubus lord

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Just checking the item lists to see if the other Magic Cult gifts actually existed or not (they mention giving you a choice from True Metal (upgrade material)/Statuette(for Nalili)/Dagger(for Aka), but the choice gets taken away when they offer the Crystal of Harmony), but I found an item named Incubus King Pin.....this item seems to be from the Incubus King Armour/Shield/Helm set, but I haven't found it at all in game. Can anyone tell me when and how we were supposed to obtain this item? I don't think I missed any quests, but if this item is in the game, then I'd rather find it properly.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
When is this game going to be finished? I stopped at like 30.4 or something like that almost a year ago. I would love to see the ending, unless it's going to be one of those that never end?
It's supposed to be 5 chapters long, with the fourth chapter ending in another few updates, probably after the end of the war with Erosia. If you're waiting for the game to finish before you play it, it'll be a while. I've heard it said that chapter 5 is supposed to be a shorter chapter, like the first, but then Orcent was just intended to be a minor forgettable character and now he has entire playable sections and story arcs.

Reactions: czertik

jji1211

Feb 24, 2018
man i really cant be bothered to play this game again since my saves were deleted.
i love this game tho

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
over 2 months wait and only small update come out. Yea, this game will take awhile. It is time to turn on the milk machine to keep the money flowing.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
only bad thing about this game is the scripted/counted enemies. Would've been great if you had the chance to farm XP around.
You say bad thing I say good since it gave it a feeling that the enemies once killed are dead.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
It's interesting that for the first time in awhile we weren't given a direct point in the direction the next update will be going. Eustrin followed by FL seems likely but it's still suspicious that the next update might start right off with a big bang.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the story is set in stone from the start, I don't think we will see the end this year, btw. it will end (there is a card "the end" in the same style of chapter name).

Just checking the item lists to see if the other Magic Cult gifts actually existed or not (they mention giving you a choice from True Metal (upgrade material)/Statuette(for Nalili)/Dagger(for Aka), but the choice gets taken away when they offer the Crystal of Harmony), but I found an item named Incubus King Pin.....this item seems to be from the Incubus King Armour/Shield/Helm set, but I haven't found it at all in game. Can anyone tell me when and how we were supposed to obtain this item? I don't think I missed any quests, but if this item is in the game, then I'd rather find it properly.
it's in a chest in the optional dungeon under the sigil in new givini (the one you need 5M ProN for open it). the dungeon isn't implemented yet, and don't think will be in the near future.

over 2 months wait and only small update come out. Yea, this game will take awhile. It is time to turn on the milk machine to keep the money flowing.
the update isn't small, there are many smaller updates compared this. you can see only 1/4 of the total update because the result of the synod (succubi accepted, suppressed, church diverge or new religion). so for a mere gameplay isn't much, but a dev need to cover all the option.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I thought Sierra's patreon was set up for updates rather than per month payments.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Sierra does a monthly but gets input on more then just TLS. For instance Ouroboros, Desecration of Wings, Crimson Grey, her novels, etc.

Derp, the blog is in the OP too.

Sierra also posts updates on Legend of Krystal when a public comes out.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Big political events like the ones in the last few updates have hundreds of different possible actions in the past that affect them and have to be considered and balanced. It doesn't take that much time to go through, but if you open it and look at all the events themselves it's pretty daunting. And the most recent update involves updating most of the locations on the entire continent you've visted through the whole game, with different states for each location. It's a daunting amount of work.

Now you might be thinking, "Yeah, but if I can get through it in a relatively short amount of time, then maybe it was stupid to put so much work into it. Just spend less time and make a linear story that is meaty and takes a while for me to chew." That's a perfectly valid feeling to have, but I think most people who enjoy this game acknowledge that one of the things that really make it stand out are how deep and impactful your decisions are. That's what they're building with these last few updates. Not time sinks, but meaningful outcomes to countless actions. Plus, let's be honest as far as game time goes, this game is a fucking hulking behemoth.

And hey, if you don't like the way Seirra does things, don't be a patron. That's an option. The game will still be released in full for you to play, without "patron only" content. Seirra's cool like that.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
It's worth noting that the game is released entirely for free to everyone with very minimal waiting. Big political events like the ones in the last few updates have hundreds of different possible actions in the past that affect them and have to be considered and balanced. It doesn't take that much time to go through, but if you open it and look at all the events themselves it's pretty daunting. And the most recent update involves updating most of the locations on the entire continent you've visted through the whole game, with different states for each location. It's a daunting amount of work.

Now you might be thinking, "Yeah, but if I can get through it in a relatively short amount of time, then maybe it was stupid to put so much work into it. Just spend less time and make a linear story that is meaty and takes a while for me to chew." That's a perfectly valid feeling to have, but I think most people who enjoy this game acknowledge that one of the things that really make it stand out are how deep and impactful your decisions are. That's what they're building with these last few updates. Not time sinks, but meaningful outcomes to countless actions. Plus, let's be honest as far as game time goes, this game is a fucking hulking behemoth.

And hey, if you don't like the way Seirra does things, don't be a patron. That's an option. The game will still be released in full for you to play, without "patron only" content. Seirra's cool like that.
It is time to take my money to EA !!!

• Sad
Reactions: demoka and Nobby
Aug 16, 2017
This game rocks, it blows other similar games out of the water with its attention to detail and nuance and its sheer scope and size. Sure, it has taken a while to build and just like stories (game of thrones for instance?) it gets bigger and more unwieldy to write as more plot points diverge and converge in weird ways. It's compounded by the fact that this is a game with multiple paths to play through, meaning multiple paths to work on while the player only goes through one at a time obviously. I don't really think he's milking the game for money, it just gets hard to wrap up a beast like this in a way that is satisfying and yeah, he has to make all the past choices matter and is writing multiple stories and entirely separate characterizations for one game as a result.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes