rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, does anyone know what affection scenes were added since 0.37 version please? I would love to know if Carina and Megail got some content :D bonus point if anal

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, does anyone know what affection scenes were added since 0.37 version please? I would love to know if Carina and Megail got some content :D bonus point if anal
megail rp can be capped ages ago. the affection scene are the same. the only character you can 100 rp lock (and thus unlock the last affection scene) is orilise.
well with the right synod outcome another character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Has this game art?
The game has well over a hundred unique individual busts and plenty of face sets for each major character (though in chapter one some were simply re skins of generic RPG maker skins. They won't be noticible unless you've played too many of these kinds of games before.) But if you are asking for art sex scenes then the answer is no, BUT before that discourages you I would still say give this game a good old try, there is no limit to the people who say the writing and characters well overcome the unfortunate impossibility of getting art for this game.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
The game has well over a hundred unique individual busts and plenty of face sets for each major character (though in chapter one some were simply re skins of generic RPG maker skins. They won't be noticible unless you've played too many of these kinds of games before.) But if you are asking for art sex scenes then the answer is no, BUT before that discourages you I would still say give this game a good old try, there is no limit to the people who say the writing and characters well overcome the unfortunate impossibility of getting art for this game.
An effort should be made to add art to this game but, only when the game is or near completion.

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
I didn't like these last three updates at all. Wtf would atheist Simon care about all this , even after the tower revelations? Just in order to get some priest pussy or to get a more friendly Ivala in the future? I don't think it suited Simon's character at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demoka

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't like these last three updates at all. Wtf would atheist Simon care about all this , even after the tower revelations? Just in order to get some priest pussy or to get a more friendly Ivala in the future? I don't think it suited Simon's character at all.
the church has an army and powerful divine magic (IK are heavy susceptible to divine magic). he can control half the continent, but the latter half had some soft control from the church. it's not a matter of god or goddess, but the church. it's power and it's weakness. and the synod's decisions are HIGH relevant for simon's works. the first dialogue between simon and hester "What is established here will have a substantial impact on my work."

Reactions: demoka

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What do you mean atheist Simon. He literally met and talked with the goddess. Kind of hard to keep being atheist at that point. And that is not counting all the political, economical and military power the church has.

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
What do you mean atheist Simon. He literally met and talked with the goddess. Kind of hard to keep being atheist at that point. And that is not counting all the political, economical and military power the church has.
Meh , not gods , just the opposite of Incubus Kings.
Also I see Simon more "live and let live'" on that matter. There is a difference between "I want the church's help" and "I want the church to work like this"

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Also I see Simon more "live and let live'" on that matter. There is a difference between "I want the church's help" and "I want the church to work like this"
you are clearly wrong. Simon don't had babysitting a brood of idiotic chosen in years for "live and let live". he want make a difference in the world, before the shard he don't had the sheer power to make meaningful change, so he did the only thing he can do, the babysitter. even the original plan, it's the oppositive, a invasion of a sovrereing country (even if was faked many people died), start a continent-spwaning war, etc... cannot be described like a "live and let live".

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
This game rocks, it blows other similar games out of the water with its attention to detail and nuance and its sheer scope and size. Sure, it has taken a while to build and just like stories (game of thrones for instance?) it gets bigger and more unwieldy to write as more plot points diverge and converge in weird ways. It's compounded by the fact that this is a game with multiple paths to play through, meaning multiple paths to work on while the player only goes through one at a time obviously. I don't really think he's milking the game for money, it just gets hard to wrap up a beast like this in a way that is satisfying and yeah, he has to make all the past choices matter and is writing multiple stories and entirely separate characterizations for one game as a result.
I just want to correct something you said Sierra Lee is a female.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
An effort should be made to add art to this game but, only when the game is or near completion.
Unfortunately Sierra has stated that she has tried as much as she can to actively look for art for the game. There just simply not a a decent enough artist who is willing to spend the literal year or two to draw the art for this game, no matter the price. It's why all of Sierra's other games have art save this one.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
only bad thing about this game is the scripted/counted enemies. Would've been great if you had the chance to farm XP around.
That's a plus in my opinion for at least two reasons: one, there is no grind and two you can then use level as a checkpoint (and there is quite a few things in game that check your level).
over 2 months wait and only small update come out. Yea, this game will take awhile. It is time to turn on the milk machine to keep the money flowing.
Not small one bit. You have to remember that there is at least four different major outcomes that need to be accounted for (succubi accepted/suppressed, new religion or church divergence) and each one of them affect the world in a different way. And then there is several minor decisions that result from the Synod that also need to be implemented...

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Except that the church has a direct impact on how people live their lives. So it isn't a simple "live and let live" situation.
Plus, didn't he meet the goddess back when he went to the elf forest to help them and she told him the truth about things and the game that was being played in the world? I distinctively remember that happening.

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
I found this update exhausting, in a good way, but still a little depressed. This was probably the first time (except when one of my party members got knocked out forever) that I have noticed, jsut how poorly I have played the game. It seems that every investment chocie I have made has been wrong, I seem to never have enough money coming in, and checking on all the important stats for the Gawnfall council (went through it blind, and got Succubi accepted, chastised and suppressed, and most disappointing of all, no Sarai as the church didn't go that far), but the game seems too long to go back and do it right (plus, I kind of want to do it without a walkthrough)

I just hope that it works like Janine (in that when the option first came up, couldn't get married but managed to build up to it and that Sarai is just delayed rather than never able to happen now)

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I found this update exhausting, in a good way, but still a little depressed. This was probably the first time (except when one of my party members got knocked out forever) that I have noticed, jsut how poorly I have played the game. It seems that every investment chocie I have made has been wrong, I seem to never have enough money coming in, and checking on all the important stats for the Gawnfall council (went through it blind, and got Succubi accepted, chastised and suppressed, and most disappointing of all, no Sarai as the church didn't go that far), but the game seems too long to go back and do it right (plus, I kind of want to do it without a walkthrough)

I just hope that it works like Janine (in that when the option first came up, couldn't get married but managed to build up to it and that Sarai is just delayed rather than never able to happen now)
If you want the perfect choices, you will need money. Ironically, just like reality, money rules.

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
A total of 5 chapters will? The fourth chapter is nearing completion? Can you walk (a lot of content is lost) without fucking your daughter?

Dasati

May 30, 2017

There is a walkthrough Or if you don't want a complete "hand holding" guide theres smaller ones such as

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
A total of 5 chapters will? The fourth chapter is nearing completion? Can you walk (a lot of content is lost) without fucking your daughter?
you mean if you had a choice to avoid simon-robin sex? in this case the reply is no. there are at least one point in the plot working only if sex between the two happen.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes