Jamse1

Jul 3, 2018
Just wondering does anyone know what 4 new plot scenes/3 affection scenes?

I already have the sarai scenes.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Just wondering does anyone know what 4 new plot scenes/3 affection scenes?

I already have the sarai scenes.
3 affection scenes are all for Sarai. Plot scenes are Sarai Solo, Sarai First Time, Qum Roleplaying and I'm not sure about final one. There is Varia & Uyae threesome but that might be added in 41.3 which added some stuff in Zirantia.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
If you're on about the 500K and 300K (I think) investments, you aren't meant to be able to afford them, it should show a message from the dev saying you've clearly cheated if you've given yourself enough ProN to afford them. It won't let you invest in them because it shouldn't be possible to without cheating.
K thanks for the information.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Does this game have any CG because I haven't seen anything yet?
Not really, there are the non-nude portraits and the pixel art when resting, but all of the full scenes as of now are text based. It's not likely that there will be any CG for the scenes until the game is finished and even then it's only a possibility.

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't find anything here in the thread... Somehow I can't find the ore to forge Aka's unique weapon in either the armor shop or the potion shop. If you have to do something before, nothing is mentioned in the walkthrough. Only that I have to buy it, but I don't see any ore in the mentioned shops. (I'm talking about the side quest in Stineford, where you can forge a unique weapon for Aka) Would be grateful for any help ! Thanks

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry if the question has already been asked but I can't find anything here in the thread... Somehow I can't find the ore to forge Aka's unique weapon in either the armor shop or the potion shop. If you have to do something before, nothing is mentioned in the walkthrough. Only that I have to buy it, but I don't see any ore in the mentioned shops. (I'm talking about the side quest in Stineford, where you can forge a unique weapon for Aka) Would be grateful for any help ! Thanks
You have to have a certain amount of ProN and have to talk to Aka in the inn(maybe need a certain amount of affection as well). When you talk to the clerks they will then sell the ore. If you have done all of that, then I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I haven't played the beginning in a while.

Reactions: Spelly

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
You have to have a certain amount of ProN and have to talk to Aka in the inn(maybe need a certain amount of affection as well). When you talk to the clerks they will then sell the ore. If you have done all of that, then I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I haven't played the beginning in a while.
Thank you. Yes probably I just miss one of the requirements you mentioned. Good to know that I have to talk to Aka first in the tavern. I am glad that it is not a bug :)

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you. Yes probably I just miss one of the requirements you mentioned. Good to know that I have to talk to Aka first in the tavern. I am glad that it is not a bug :)
To help you the exact requirements is to have at least 35k ProN to get the sidequest to make her knife by talking with her.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
So, I'm enjoying this game but now I feel like destroying my laptop lol. I keep getting killed over and over again in the abandoned house by the spiders, I'm considering skipping it. I already got the one chest on the other side of the house (by avoiding the small spiders.) I really want the shiny sword but at this point is it even worth it? And I'd appreciate if anyone had any tips on how to beat the spiders.

EDIT: Also what you all say the best party is? (In regards to the early game, I'm still in Stineford so I'd appreciate no spoilers in terms of potential party members.)

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
So, I'm enjoying this game but now I feel like destroying my laptop lol. I keep getting killed over and over again in the abandoned house by the spiders, I'm considering skipping it. I already got the one chest on the other side of the house (by avoiding the small spiders.) I really want the shiny sword but at this point is it even worth it? And I'd appreciate if anyone had any tips on how to beat the spiders.

EDIT: Also what you all say the best party is? (In regards to the early game, I'm still in Stineford so I'd appreciate no spoilers in terms of potential party members.)
The spiders are the hardest enemies in the game, lots of tries, potions and getting lucky does the trick. Not sure about group composition, at that point it's Simon, Aka, Robin, Qum(/Yarra) I guess.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

If you haven't gotten her yet, get Hilstara before trying the fight against the spiders, you need her "Shieldwall" ability to make these battles even slightly consistent, bring Qum and have her focus on keeping Hilstara alive, Robin or Aka to do the damage.

The best party around the early game is probably Simon Aka Robin Qum. Hilstara is useful to swap in in some battles because most party members are very squishy at this point, Yarra doesn't have great spells yet but she can do okay if you equip her with a buttplug and pre-charge her before battle.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
If you haven't gotten her yet, get Hilstara before trying the fight against the spiders, you need her "Shieldwall" ability to make these battles even slightly consistent, bring Qum and have her focus on keeping Hilstara alive, Robin or Aka to do the damage.

The best party around the early game is probably Simon Aka Robin Qum. Hilstara is useful to swap in in some battles because most party members are very squishy at this point, Yarra doesn't have great spells yet but she can do okay if you equip her with a buttplug and pre-charge her before battle.

THANKS! I'll definitely give this a try.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the use of shining swords is still unknown. with the spider... the only consistent advice is to CC them and fast. if you have some Sx to spare you can buy some thief pins (poison immunity). for the 'fat' spider a silence is enough, the 'small' have a multi-attack chance, so they are the priority target. you can exit the house at any time, so rest at needed. and try the house only after you had done all the activity in stineford. in the next section there is a optional dungeon and is strongly recommended doing it, so you want all the XP you can get. don't by shy and use the Sx for upgrading the equipment at needed (and the consumable too)

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Ugh I know this is subjective but does anyone give me a idea of what research I should do in order, I ve already done essence shielding first since that seems the most helpful but I have no idea what research I should do next and if I should even do Qum Research since I will lose two research chances. I was going to repeat what I did on a old save but looks like I played when there was a bug that allowed me to get all the research done at once lol.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ugh I know this is subjective but does anyone give me a idea of what research I should do in order, I ve already done essence shielding first since that seems the most helpful but I have no idea what research I should do next and if I should even do Qum Research since I will lose two research chances. I was going to repeat what I did on a old save but looks like I played when there was a bug that allowed me to get all the research done at once lol.
Assuming you got the cure for Aka's condition in the Orgasmic Empire, you'll be able to do all the researches in chapter 3, including Qum's. Since you've already done Essence Shielding first, the best order should be:

Essence Shielding -> Dari's Condition -> Orc Development -> Yhilini Magic -> Qum's research -> Order Exam

Squirmy

Apr 9, 2018
I recently got into playing rpg maker games. Not just from this site but others that were really good. This game stands above all of them and many games currently being released by companies. I love this game. The combat is perfect. The money system really makes you weigh your decisions. The story is truly amazing. Its rare for a game to have enough content to really make me happy. This has that and I just want more because its so well done.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Assuming you got the cure for Aka's condition in the Orgasmic Empire, you'll be able to do all the researches in chapter 3, including Qum's. Since you've already done Essence Shielding first, the best order should be:

Essence Shielding -> Dari's Condition -> Orc Development -> Yhilini Magic -> Qum's research -> Order Exam
Thank you, I'll do that then

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Chapter 3:
the major "threshold" outside the bonus in the battle of yhilin are:
* Orc Development: because you need implement orc evolution with balia before orcent transformation (yhilin 3.5 segment) you must do in the first two slot (after the invasion or after the forest).
* Essence shielding: grant a wynn rp +5 if you start the research before the trip to zirantia (after the forest is ok)
* Dari condition: early you do the research more rp gain you have (start the research after the invasion +15, after the forest +11, after zirantia +9, yhilin 3.5 +7 and after eustrin +5), if you can max the unpeople investigation in ardford you can delay it in the last slot, otherwise early is better.
* Yhilin Magcic/Order esam: the first grant a yarra volunteer and allow you buy the seer crystal for robin custom equipement, the second alone do nothing, for the last trial (and thus allow craft robin cristal or the bonus in the war and onward) you must have done yhilin magic

Chapter 4:
* Base defense: if you do in the first slot (at the start of chapter 4) you can save some ProN for reaching "strong defence" or hit the best threshold with xestris (this mean some extra potion, not worth IMHO), no change after that point.
* Orc diversification: if doing in the first slot change a no in a yes in erosia prelude the orc vote (easier for reach the 80% for the orc shining weapon), increase the tak'kan score, this can mean another yes vote for cee'kan region. if done in the first or second slot (start chapter 4 or after ardoheim succession crisis section) in gwanfall synod grant a hester score +1
* Dari Ritual: if you had done the unpeople research in chapter 3 in the successive iteration you can heal dari, allow her to join the harem and cap her rp.in the erosia prelude if dari join there is a ginasta rp +2 in the zirantia tower section, in the end battle join and capped are checked for the best result, if you miss the research in chapter 3 you need to waith another iteration for the transformation, if you complete the research before the synod and let robin talk in the unpeople vote there is a motion score -3, only started the research -2, if dari join another -2 (for a total of -5 research+dari), if dari join you can have a yarra frustration +1 before the same vote
* sex-purity research: If do the research before the erosia prelude grant a ginasta rp +5 in zirantia tower section, if started before the synod grant a boost in succubi joined vote (motion score +3) or the help of kerannii in the succubi rejected vote. if the research is complete the bonus in the joined vote is greater (motion score +5)

Reactions: Bladeue
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes