Arif

Aug 28, 2016
Why did she have to introduce incest? There was enough harem members already. Can't seem to find anything without incest these days.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why did she have to introduce incest? There was enough harem members already. Can't seem to find anything without incest these days.
What incest?

The only thing resembling incest is the Succubus section but they fuck everything. If you are talking about Simon and robyn, they aren't related. Simon kinda adopted her.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
simon-robin relationship was hinted back in chapter 1 and make somewhat evident at the start of reunion section.
i don't know how long you played, but if you are at the end of content you had seen a couple of scene working only if the 'incest' scene will happen.

the story is set in stone from the start, there are plenty of example for that.

PS: i find the "but she is adopted" argument very weak

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
emmm im trying to find someone who asked before but cant find so im gonna ask, is there no sound in this game? no battle or music? im searching setting to check if its off but there is no settings for sound, so i am kind of lost here, dont know if its only a problem im having or its just without.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
emmm im trying to find someone who asked before but cant find so im gonna ask, is there no sound in this game? no battle or music? im searching setting to check if its off but there is no settings for sound, so i am kind of lost here, dont know if its only a problem im having or its just without.
There music for game and battle music that might be a bug on your end

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
nevermind sorry for posting -.-' when i closed game and restarted music started

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hello i am new to this game, at the got to about halfway to chapter 2...what i dont understand is what are shining sword used for, cant equip, cant sell.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
hello i am new to this game, at the got to about halfway to chapter 2...what i dont understand is what are shining sword used for, cant equip, cant sell.
collectable item. we don't know their use yet. it's probable we transform them in useful items. more swords more equipment.
tecnicaly chosen can equip them (if you keep kay sword tal can use it).
the real question are the other shining equipment (sceptre and armor), you cannot sell them like the swords, but you can buy in various store, so no idea.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody know if there are any good mods to this game?
There was "Altina Challenge Mod" which made you save Altina on leaving Feroholm (I think) but that was just for challenge, I don't think you could continue to play after that one.

Other than that, I don't think there is any... is there anything you were looking for?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Okey so yesterday I finished chapter 3 for the first time. I try to do as people say and go in blind, but I still use the wiki for major events like wars and the like, It was a really good chapter all around but there are some things I'd like to discuss and see what others think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I have nothing but admiration to Sierra and chapter 3 made me love more the game. So much fun for those that like startegy and management games, with some comedic moments and really well written characters.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Okey so yesterday I finished chapter 3 for the first time. I try to do as people say and go in blind, but I still use the wiki for major events like wars and the like, It was a really good chapter all around but there are some things I'd like to discuss and see what others think.
All in all I have nothing but admiration to Sierra and chapter 3 made me love more the game. So much fun for those that like startegy and management games, with some comedic moments and really well written characters.
so

Reactions: Back and Mr_Ainz

Idontknowanything

Jan 30, 2018
I am stuck and hoping one of you guys could help me. I have already tried the wiki but that did not help me.

Has anybody any idea what to do? I have been stuck at this point for hours and already talked to all the NPC's multiple times but have no clue what it is the game expects from me. Thanks a lot!

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I am stuck and hoping one of you guys could help me. I have already tried the wiki but that did not help me.

Has anybody any idea what to do? I have been stuck at this point for hours and already talked to all the NPC's multiple times but have no clue what it is the game expects from me. Thanks a lot!
The three libraries are in the palace, Yhilin cathedral and House Rose. As for impressing the ambassador, you may have missed one of the sub-quests involved with helping the poor. Did you talk to the elven elder, investigate the cult or stop Inquisition harassment of the poor yet?

Reactions: Idontknowanything
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes