Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Qum's magic does not work on Vhala as per the lore. During the Synod that can change if you have high enough score with them both.
Qum rp must be maxed (not only 100+ yuo need to have the locking rp dialogue) and vhala rp must be 10+

Can anyone tell me what's the healing kiss upgrade I see in the synod guide?
you can see Qum near the left stone table in the main bulding in the day three just before the succubi join-reject vote.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
It been awhile since I played this and since my saves are gone I decided to replay it. Now my question is should I whore out Qum or not?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It been awhile since I played this and since my saves are gone I decided to replay it. Now my question is should I whore out Qum or not?
That's still open for debate... and will probably be that until game is complete and we know what all the consequences of that decision are (by this point we most likely seen everything but we can't be sure of that).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
depend, whored her out let you recruit mercenary in the first investment round and save carina man, without it your pron will suffer a lot for saving them. whoring her mean lose a good pin just before the war (not the best pin, but the second one is the four/five best pin in the game, ATM)

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Ugh so one yes and other ambiguous answers I see, sigh I guess I ll not whore her and see how well I do without those extra funds. Hopefully I can still do good without them.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Ugh so one yes and other ambiguous answers I see, sigh I guess I ll not whore her and see how well I do without those extra funds. Hopefully I can still do good without them.
this isn't a simple question, there are some pros and some cons. for me, ad example, it's a no choice, i will never whore her, but this is my playthrough.

Reactions: Bladeue

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
If you are thinking about whoring out Qum, here's a description of an that follows that decision and uses it to hire mercenaries to save Carina's men. It is KinglyOne's -- the guy who came up with a pretty clever way of getting almost everything out of the Synod. Me personally-I did not whore out qum and I also saved Carina's men, however, I am almost always short on Pron.

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
Hello i m stuck on the Robin`s Education quest right now, I already checked the guide and it didn't help, so i was wondering if someone could help me. I only need to find the Sarxite replacement but i just cant find it and i got stucked

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
It is in the Spider-infested house in Stineford. If you go to the eastern-most area, it is in the Southeast section. Here's a link to the section of the walkthrough that talks about it.
Those spiders suck though.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
TLS was released for free on steam the other day. Even for those who don't need to plan to play it on steam, I think it's only fair we all load it up and give it a review. It's a good way to give back and help bring traction to SL's game page when unable to afford a monthly patreon cost.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
I used rpgsaveeditor to edit my Pron but now i cant invest is there some way i can get around it or fix it?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
there are two megail plot scene, the one in the reval coumpound and the other in the manor.
both case she don't give any pron to you, she give you the return just after you foil the cup. in the save panel there is the amount of pron you have.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
just after the first sex scene with megail and i cant invest in the mine and the bank.
If you're on about the 500K and 300K (I think) investments, you aren't meant to be able to afford them, it should show a message from the dev saying you've clearly cheated if you've given yourself enough ProN to afford them. It won't let you invest in them because it shouldn't be possible to without cheating.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes