Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the blood crystal is vulnerable to sex damage, riala, yarra and nalili can refull their HP with one steal life skill.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
There will probably not be a lot of bugs in this release given the content of it. So the public release should be next Friday. If you're lucky someone will upload the Patreon version here.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
There will probably not be a lot of bugs in this release given the content of it. So the public release should be next Friday. If you're lucky someone will upload the Patreon version here.
The old ones that are getting upgrade to say it like that i don't think they will have but the new one i think it will have a lot.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
So slight info, the synod was updated with quite a few changes some superficial, some not(some of the rewards have been changed for some votes), along with all the changes the synods caused and even some of the stuff planed for the next release. But bad news two weeks testing almost 100% as in it is stated to be out might be public in two weeks

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So slight info, the synod was updated with quite a few changes some superficial, some not(some of the rewards have been changed for some votes), along with all the changes the synods caused and even some of the stuff planed for the next release. But bad news two weeks testing almost 100% as in it is stated to be out might be public in two weeks
It's finally out but to wait another 2 weeks

Reactions: Prc

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I really don't wanna sound mean and I am not supporting the game which can solve the problem but 2 weeks did we not wait more than a month.
I been playing since update 13.0 and the update times have been getting progressively longer. That's because the game is getting more complex. So I am just worry the updates will take longer to release that's all. In fact I am already thinking how long will 42.0 will take. But i guess waiting is the only thing we can do now can we.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Man i will be waiting rather spending my time playing some part of the game again plus some new one when the public version is in two weeks that 100% means that there will be a lot of new things in it making it for you to do the same again.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I will probably wait until the guys on the wiki make their sheets with the results of the choices for the synod. Until then i probably won't play. Perhaps just to see the open world.

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
I will probably wait until the guys on the wiki make their sheets with the results of the choices for the synod. Until then i probably won't play. Perhaps just to see the open world.
whats the point of playing the games then if you fully see spoiler dumbhead xD

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes