giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Oh, then I suppose you can consider that 2 updates, but really the changes to the summit will just be an update to existing content with some more flavor/balance. And how will .41 be better with cheats?
Update 40 is made in a way that players can't unlock everything like helping Neranda and her dwarven kingdom, getting items, investments giving you more money, unlocking new places to see, letting you visit places that you were banned and other things. If you don't use cheats you can't have all this unlocked only some things but if you use cheats to give more points to Sarai you can have it all. That way update 41 gets bigger and better for those who used cheats.
Some will get 100% of the update some will get 50% of the update.
(For me cheaters are like beta testers;))
I also think that maybe she will even add a letter between the talks Sarai - Neranda

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Update 40 is made in a way that players can't unlock everything like helping Neranda and her dwarven kingdom, getting items, investments giving you more money, unlocking new places to see, letting you visit places that you were banned and other things. If you don't use cheats you can't have all this unlocked only some things but if you use cheats to give more points to Sarai you can have it all. That way update 41 gets bigger and better for those who used cheats.
Some will get 100% of the update some will get 50% of the update.
(For me cheaters are like beta testers;))
I also think that maybe she will even add a letter between the talks Sarai - Neranda
My personal opinion is that this game is a bit unbalenced when it comes to investiments, to little PRON for to many options.
Most of the time, even with all investiments the PRON i got was barely enough for 60-70% of the available stuff, so without cheating that goes down to 30-50%, depending on what you choose. It becomes a snowball that locks you away of most best results down the line.
I basically cheat PRON and Sx, i tend to not cheat outside that, so i was a bit dissapointed that even with all investiments you still couldn't max the Synod.
The game is much more enjoyable with PRON and Sx cheat, otherwise if you want to max stuff you have to plan to much. Even with all investiments most big events still need some planning to get best results. The 3rd war i had to make an excel table to see if my decisions would lead to the best result.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
My personal opinion is that this game is a bit unbalenced when it comes to investiments, to little PRON for to many options.
Most of the time, even with all investiments the PRON i got was barely enough for 60-70% of the available stuff, so without cheating that goes down to 30-50%, depending on what you choose. It becomes a snowball that locks you away of most best results down the line.
I basically cheat PRON and Sx, i tend to not cheat outside that, so i was a bit dissapointed that even with all investiments you still couldn't max the Synod.
The game is much more enjoyable with PRON and Sx cheat, otherwise if you want to max stuff you have to plan to much. Even with all investiments most big events still need some planning to get best results. The 3rd war i had to make an excel table to see if my decisions would lead to the best result.
for some this is the good of the game. you cannot invest in everything, but the game is build around this limitation. if you want all-ish the best result every time you need to plan the choices and investment from the stat of the game more or less.

i have two savegame, one full legit, the other with both currency unlimited. try to obtain the same from the two is a challenge i find interesting.

(a bit of autopromotion) in the wiki there are some tools developed by players for calculate the outcome of major section (battle of yhilin, 3 arclent war and synod), one for the investment, and one for the all game.(you can find them in the wiki main page under the "tool" section )

• Wow
Reactions: demoka and Jaspion

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
For me the Synod is 100% max done in the right way BUT investments play a small role in the Synod even in whole game our actions that we made before and we will make matter the BIGGEST ROLE in the Synod is Sarai and her points.
Untitled.png Switches and Variables can help you the most but use them if you know how because they can f your game if you don't know how to use them.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
for some this is the good of the game. you cannot invest in everything, but the game is build around this limitation. if you want all-ish the best result every time you need to plan the choices and investment from the stat of the game more or less.

i have two savegame, one full legit, the other with both currency unlimited. try to obtain the same from the two is a challenge i find interesting.

(a bit of autopromotion) in the wiki there are some tools developed by players for calculate the outcome of major section (battle of yhilin, 3 arclent war and synod), one for the investment, and one for the all game.(you can find them in the wiki main page under the "tool" section )
I'm playing just with cheat for now, i plan to do a legit run once the game is complete.
I also think that being unable to invest in everything is good, but i think it's too unbalenced here, there should be some investiments that give enourmous return but sacrifice status, so you can have enough money to invest latter, as of now you are always without enough money. It's not like you chose bettwen maxing an "event" or getting max return in money for future investiments.
I think some dark or moraly wrong investiments would balance the game, like investing in contraband (not drugs) having a penault in economic score, country score and possibly others, but giving a nice payout. So you'd lose in short term but gain in long term.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
For me the Synod is 100% max done in the right way BUT investments play a small role in the Synod even in whole game our actions that we made before and we will make matter the BIGGEST ROLE in the Synod is Sarai and her points.
View attachment 225012 Switches and Variables can help you the most but use them if you know how because they can f your game if you don't know how to use them.
There are some investiments that make things easier like the tunnel, but other investiments are important because they affect results in other parts of the game that are considered during the synod.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
This could explain why it might be taking longer then usual for the next update. That's just my theory though multiple branching paths or such >.>

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
This could explain why it might be taking longer then usual for the next update. That's just my theory though multiple branching paths or such >.>
It certainly feels like it's been awhile after they hype of the Synod but last update was only a month ago so if "Fingers crossed" patreon version comes out tomorrow it'll been about a standard 5-6 week update cycle.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Any theories/hopes on what changes we'll see in the world after the update?
with sccubi accepted/church diverge and purity standard removed sexy time with sarai. there is a speculation about the switch [mother orilise] flipped if you make the mother guard backpedaling, this should open the 100 RP lock conversation with orilise.

i think the most drammatic change will be in the chalice states if the succubi will create her own religion. with the church diverge I don't thing we will see many changes. for succubi suppressed i don't have a clue.

with eustrin heavy impact i hope will can meet neranda again, perhaps with only eustrin impact, but i don't think so.
with ardford ban lifted many investment in ardford will be open again (i think the two bank, guild membership, crystal refinery, restaurant, and sanitation mage) another side effect of this can be the opening givino vinai palace. for the forests there is a tower we cannot enter before and this shiould be open with the correct switch, if Tak'Kan major was achived will see a bit of green in the orcland. sarai will move to new givini, there isn't a cathedral in givino vinai and find hardly she will settle in the royal palace. i think some new aram location will be open.

Reactions: giraffe69

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm also curious to see what effect will Megail's initiative have on ProN return... it's supposed to be higher, but I wonder by how much.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
there is a 4th level, normal: poor (less pron), normal (same amount), good (more), excellent (many more).
i think will be a -10%, +0%, +10% and +20%. only for the next return.

D

Deleted member 1172441

Could someone please upload a save file from before the synod?

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

Mine is the 2 part of the synod if you want to play that (cheat save)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes