GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.34.2
- The threshold for Dari has been lowered somewhat.
- There is now an event to upgrade Hilstara's Helm at the succubus armorer, if you funded her. I don't want to go overboard with upgrades like this, but patrons made some good suggestions on this one.
- There are conversations on the statues in the new dungeon. I had meant to include these earlier but they got lost in the shuffle.
- More bugfixes and polishing

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Im stuck doing Eustrin Alliance, I went to the Maranites camp talk to the old man, waited till Megail and him talked went up to them talked to the old man, 'ahhh my back' he comes out they continue. Then I go to talk to Megail and then the oldman and I get some comments but nothing moves forward.

I did talk to one who was near the old man about clearing out a cave, I went and did that, killed everything in the cave, went back and I'm still getting the same result? I went thru the walk through on this and I'm still stumped!

Unless I missed something in the walk through, but there's a bunch of added walk throughs and I believe the Main one is the one I used.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Im stuck doing Eustrin Alliance, I went to the Maranites camp talk to the old man, waited till Megail and him talked went up to them talked to the old man, 'ahhh my back' he comes out they continue. Then I go to talk to Megail and then the oldman and I get some comments but nothing moves forward.

I did talk to one who was near the old man about clearing out a cave, I went and did that, killed everything in the cave, went back and I'm still getting the same result? I went thru the walk through on this and I'm still stumped!
you are done with the maranite, the two still talking is a narrative element (megail tell you she probably need all the time you remain in eustrin for closing the deal), but your work is done, you can pass the next objective

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
you are done with the maranite, the two talking is a narrative element (megail tell you she probably need all the time you remain in eustrin for closing the deal)
Thats what I thought since I left them and was able to go back to Dwaren caves. But It didn't seem to register in the Quest log a being completed. Thanks :D Now I can go off and clear out the monsters in the Dwaren caves.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
my game is irrilevant, i was talking looking at the game code, the max number of copies trin can make is tied to her RP score, sha start with 6 slot, at the start of aka route gain an additional slot if rp >= 30, two if rp >= 50. when you entern in the negotiation hall she gain more slot 4 if rp >= 100, 3 for rp >= 75, 2 if rp >= 50, 1 otherwise.
this mean you can have a between 7 and 12 max copies slot in chapter four .

before starting the succession crisis the copies trin can manage [if you had the wedding with janine] are yuanuon (mandatory), aramite jade clerk, orgasmic empires noble and the aramite rapist

The 4 aram soldier rapists don't count as using a copy slot, since they're not perfect copies. The other 3 mentioned are the ones I still held starting the Ardo succession.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Chalice score is 73 and i've finished ALL content ... all of it ... none left to do.

Edit - I didn't realise it would fuck with my game but I miss out on a score during the succession crisis because I can't get the first Iris and Megail scene due to Iris being stuck on 99.

I couldn't get the Iris sabotage part because I can't get that event.

Did you scout around New Ghivini? There were several dialogues Between Donovan, Bhakan, Farnam and the other ghivini princess, not Elleanni.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you scout around New Ghivini? There were several dialogues Between Donovan, Bhakan, Farnam and the other ghivini princess, not Elleanni.
I found it all now. The part I was missing was clicking on the bed back in the castle, I kept trying to talk to Iris, it didn't occur to me to try the bed.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The 4 aram soldier rapists don't count as using a copy slot, since they're not perfect copies. The other 3 mentioned are the ones I still held starting the Ardo succession.
Yes, they do count. Only difference is that due to them needing to do only "uncomplicated, soldier tasks" they take up a single slot instead of four slots.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
0.34.3 Release. ( )

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.34.3
- More polishing.
- The main reason I uploaded another one was to reduce the requirement for maxing Iris. Note that this won't take effect unless you reach 40 before a new cycle of profits.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Yes, they do count. Only difference is that due to them needing to do only "uncomplicated, soldier tasks" they take up a single slot instead of four slots.

I have them listed in my copies list, they don't count towards the copy slots used. I can still use up 9 more copies.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I have them listed in my copies list, they don't count towards the copy slots used. I can still use up 9 more copies.
then you had hit a bug or you had mess with the variables. coping the rapist increase the number of copies by one (checked now in the game code)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Number of copies goes up from time to time... during Aka's route she start with 6-8 slots (6 base plus 1 each if you have 30 RP and 50 RP). During chapter 3 airship negotiations she gain another 1-4 slots (1 base plus one each for having 50, 75 and 100 RP) meaning that at this point she'll have 7-12 slots.

I'm curious, what copies do you have listed?

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
then you had hit a bug or you had mess with the variables. coping the rapist increase the number of copies by one (checked now in the game code)
Didn't YOU say YOUR save data was irrelevant?
I didn't start changing flags or variables until 33.1. Which is after the Ardo succession.
My pron collections were, before Summit = 1.6 M, after BoY = 1.8 M, after final Yhilin = 2.7 M, after Ardo succession = 4.4 M.

Number of copies goes up from time to time... during Aka's route she start with 6-8 slots (6 base plus 1 each if you have 30 RP and 50 RP). During chapter 3 airship negotiations she gain another 1-4 slots (1 base plus one each for having 50, 75 and 100 RP) meaning that at this point she'll have 7-12 slots.

I'm curious, what copies do you have listed?
To answer why I only had 3 copies in use by Ardo succession. My Trin is at 100 rp. No I didn't copy the succubus for Esthera, No I didn't copy the noble for Fheliel, and no I didn't copy the dick that held the other port site. If there was a 4th within that meeting, I never bothered. The Aram Jade clerk wasn't needed either after his supplies were invested into Palina's outpost. Yuanon's copy I definitely still had.( for my first save).

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
To answer why I only had 3 copies in use by Ardo succession. My Trin is at 100 rp. No I didn't copy the succubus for Esthera, No I didn't copy the noble for Fheliel, and no I didn't copy the dick that held the other port site. If there was a 4th within that meeting, I never bothered. The Aram Jade clerk wasn't needed either after his supplies were invested into Palina's outpost. Yuanon's copy I definitely still had.( for my first save).
You told me who you didn't copy but now who you did... I asked you who you have listed. Also, while Aramite Jade Clerk might no longer be needed following event at Palina's outpost he is still not removed (as of 34.x) and takes a slot.

The game checks Trin's RP to determine number of copies twice: at start of Aka's path and at start of Airship negotiations. Increasing her RP after that point doesn't affect number of copies.

There is also a mini exploit concerning Yuanon due to him being unavoidable. If by the time you went to Zirantia you don't have any copies left (due to using them all), he is still added for free and it's most likely that he no longer count for taking a spot.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Didn't YOU say YOUR save data was irrelevant?
I didn't start changing flags or variables until 33.1. Which is after the Ardo succession.
My pron collections were, before Summit = 1.6 M, after BoY = 1.8 M, after final Yhilin = 2.7 M, after Ardo succession = 4.4 M.

i was talking the GAME CODE, not any savedata.
aramite rapist take one slot, point. the game check if trin had some spare slot even before show the four soldier in the cave, after the fight increase the variable "trin copies" by one point.
fheliel don't ask to copy anyone, she don't know even trin, how she can ask to copy someone? and i don't know what do you mean with "other port site"? you are talking of the merchant in the outrskirt? o the woman in the bank?
all the copies done during the negotation are dismissed with the wedding (adding the janine's uncle one). the only copies whitout a dimsission before the succession crisis are: the aramite clerk (yes he still active after the eustrin/aram trip), the noble succubus esthera ask you to copy, yuanon and the aramite rapist. four slot, obviously if you don't make a copy (succubus) you had only three slot occupied, but this mean the aramite take one slot, not zero.

There is also a mini exploit concerning Yuanon due to him being unavoidable. If by the time you went to Zirantia you don't have any copies left (due to using them all), he is still added for free and it's most likely that he no longer count for taking a spot.
not, isn't a exploit. because after the party return in yhilin trin had the increase copies numbers during the negotiation.
actual copies, and max copies are two different variable (the 19 and 20 respectively), even if you are capped during the zirantia trip the copies number [var 19] are increase of one, without the check if this make this number greater of max copies [var 20], in the negotiation hall trin had at least one copy slot increase guaranteed. in the wrost case scenario that is the yuanon slot.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
not, isn't a exploit. because after the party return in yhilin trin had the increase copies numbers during the negotiation.
actual copies, and max copies are two different variable (the 19 and 20 respectively), even if you are capped during the zirantia trip the copies number [var 19] are increase of one, without the check if this make this number greater of max copies [var 20], in the negotiation hall trin had at least one copy slot increase guaranteed. in the wrost case scenario that is the yuanon slot.
You're right about that (and I knew that) but for some reason I thought Airship negotiations came before trip to Zirantia, not after...

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I had Robin do the research on curing Dori during Chapter 2, and according to the patch notes, I'm apparently meant to be able to reverse Dori's unwoman-ing in Chapter 4. Does anyone know how I'd actually go about starting that?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I had Robin do the research on curing Dori during Chapter 2, and according to the patch notes, I'm apparently meant to be able to reverse Dori's unwoman-ing in Chapter 4. Does anyone know how I'd actually go about starting that?
doing the relevant research in chpater four.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Speak to Riala in the base, there is another set of research needs doing regarding unpeople transformations.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
In order to start the research, you need to talk with Riala and choose relevant research topic. Once the research is done (if you selected it at start of Ch.4 it will be done once you resolve Ardford succession crisis) just talk to Dari and it will start automatically.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes